GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,151
Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,270
0 members and 1,270 guests
No Members online

Old 01-26-2002, 12:51 PM
GreekChat Member

JFK, conspiracy theory?

Do you think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone?
Do you think he was a skapegoat?

If the Warren Commission gave us complete and accurate details of the assassination then why did they need to seal the official documents for another 75 years? That doesn't make sense. Common sense tells me that the info that was given to the public was either incomplete of inaccurate.
Old 01-26-2002, 02:37 PM
GreekChat Member

my suspicion is that even the government doesnt know the full story and they want to keep what they know private. Whether or not the government, either FBI or CIA had anything to do with it. I'm going to make a guess that it may have been some sort of inside job or plot by someone in government. At least subsidized in some way. We will never know for sure though.

No, I do not believe Oswald acted alone. Yes, I strongly believe someone in goverment did not want him there.

Last edited by Miami1839; 01-26-2002 at 02:45 PM.
Old 01-26-2002, 03:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Not only JFK but all of the assassinations that occured in the 1960's. That is the decade when the most recognized people were assassinated. Here's the list:

Robert F. Kennedy
Medgar Evers
John F. Kennedy
Malcolm X
Martin Luther King Jr

All of these men were causing social and civil change in American in one form or fashion, yet they all were assassinated.

I believe that the government, in some form or fashion, had something to do with it...or definitely knows the truth behind all of their deaths.
Old 01-26-2002, 03:44 PM
GreekChat Member

If you check a dictionary from the 60's era or before, you will discover that only John F. Kennedy was "assasinated."

The rest were murdered.

In the original (?) definition of the word, only a head of state could be assassinated. That has been changed in later volumes as media and common use began using the word more liberally.

As for conspiracy? Who knows. Makes great topics for movies and documentaries though.
The above is the opinion of the poster which may or may not be based in known facts and does not necessarily reflect the views of Delta Tau Delta or Greek Chat -- but it might.
Old 01-26-2002, 05:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks for the clarification. Yes because of how the words "assassination" and "murder" are used so commonly and without appropriate usage, that's where my error came in. Never the less...it was interesting to see so many strong men fall to their deaths through the hands of other people.
Old 01-26-2002, 07:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Ckret,

Sorry. I wasn't finger pointing. Since the usage has changed, you are absolutely correct in light of today's dictionary. Words like "ain't" weren't even considered words in years past, but common usage changes things like that. We used to point out that, "Ain't ain't in the dictionary." But now it are -- uh, is.
The above is the opinion of the poster which may or may not be based in known facts and does not necessarily reflect the views of Delta Tau Delta or Greek Chat -- but it might.
Old 01-26-2002, 07:49 PM
GreekChat Member

that's true...totally off-subject...but some of the words added to the dictionary...I'm really like...WHY????
Old 01-26-2002, 08:05 PM
GreekChat Member

JFK and RFK's deaths are connected to that of MLK's. Malcom X was assinated after changing his belief from anti-white to lets fix the problems together, not all white people are evil. I don't know whe Megar Evers is. As far as JFK, i don't think the CIA did it. Secert Sevice maybe, because they're first job was to make sure american curency didn't falter.
Old 01-27-2002, 01:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Question

JFK:

Bumped off because,
Left the Cuban Exiles on the Beaches with no back up
Affair with Mob Bosses Girl Friend
Affair with MM
Tried to get rid of JE Hoover
Tried to get rid of Jimmy Hoffa
First Roman Catholic President and a philanderor

Bobby K:

Was doing MM
Tried to get rid of JE Hoover and J Hoffa.
JFK Brother

M L King, J M Evers, M X:
For civil unrest

Lee H Oswald was a Moron and a dupe! Killed by a minor mafiso who died of cancer.

I drove the Dallas Route! There Ain't No Damn Way for Oswald to do it! There was more cover up than a wet blanket on a campout!!

The Common thread in all of this is JE Hoover the Cross Dressing Head of the F875#& Ba#&%*#*s of Interfering!
And the New President LBJ who Loved all of the Dirt that JEH had and used as Blackmail!

Clay Shaw Probably had more on the Ball Than Most People Gave Him Credit For!

All If not all eye witnesses are all dead, not for just a long period of time, but sometime shortly after! All died in strange circumstances!

Magic bullet Hell!

Remember, Lincolns Assination is still cloaked in secrecy after all of these years!

LX Z # 1
Alumni