GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,180
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 917
4 members and 913 guests
buffalogrΣΣk, John, naraht

Old 12-17-2008, 09:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation sex... i need advice asap!

So there is this guy (we will call him Chris) I have known since 7th grade, I am now a sophomore in college. We have always been friends and nothing more, until this past October when we went to this party with some friends and after that night things went from friends to more than friends. We have so many things in common and things will be made official (boyfriend-girlfriend not marriage) sometime closer to Christmas (I heard from one of his friends)

Recently, the past two weeks we have been talking sexual things. He knows I am a virgin (thats right the only 19, almost 20 year old virgin left on the planet). I plan[ned] to wait until marriage but I don't thing that's going to happen. Last night I gave in to my feelings and said it is very possible that it will happen soon. I won't say what else we spoke about

My question is, how do I know if this is the right thing to do? He is a lot different that other guys I have messed with and i hae never felt this way about anybody else. I am simply tired of waiting to get some, i have passes up I don't know how many guys, but this one feels right.

Any advice?

P.S- I promise you he is a good guy. I wouldn't give up my virginity to some random loser.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy View Post
So there is this guy (we will call him Chris) I have known since 7th grade, I am now a sophomore in college. We have always been friends and nothing more, until this past October when we went to this party with some friends and after that night things went from friends to more than friends. We have so many things in common and things will be made official (boyfriend-girlfriend not marriage) sometime closer to Christmas (I heard from one of his friends)

Recently, the past two weeks we have been talking sexual things. He knows I am a virgin (thats right the only 19, almost 20 year old virgin left on the planet). I plan[ned] to wait until marriage but I don't thing that's going to happen. Last night I gave in to my feelings and said it is very possible that it will happen soon. I won't say what else we spoke about

My question is, how do I know if this is the right thing to do? He is a lot different that other guys I have messed with and i hae never felt this way about anybody else. I am simply tired of waiting to get some, i have passes up I don't know how many guys, but this one feels right.

Any advice?

P.S- I promise you he is a good guy. I wouldn't give up my virginity to some random loser.

Advice

1. There is a Dating and Relationships forum that this would be perfect in and you can use this link to find it:

http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/fo...play.php?f=206

2. Make sure he uses a condom if you are that pressed about getting some.

...are you Scottish by chance?
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 12-17-2008, 09:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Give it up. GC gives the best sex advice.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:44 AM
GreekChat Member

no im not scottish
Old 12-17-2008, 10:09 AM
GreekChat Member

are ye sure?
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 12-17-2008, 10:13 AM
GreekChat Member

yea im sre. nowhere near being scottish
Old 12-17-2008, 10:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Oh...ummm ok lassie.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
How do you know that?
Old 12-17-2008, 08:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
2. Make sure he uses a condom if you are that pressed about getting some.

Dead!
Old 12-17-2008, 10:09 PM
GreekChat Member

I guess you didn't like the advice you got in the other thread you posted in D&R:

http://greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=101777

Lakers Nation.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
are ye sure?
Quote:
I hae figured it out!
Old 12-17-2008, 10:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Quote:

Any advice?

Virgin or untrained, you will never know until you try it. The best you can do is love yourself unlike any other.

And like others have said, please use one form of contraception and one form of barrier.

Look, you know it's going to hurt. So, ummm stretching is a good thing here. You won't really know your "erogenous zones", welp, you just not going to have that this go round. I'd say 3-7 times before your areas are pleasurably heightened. If not say after 10 times, then your "stimulus package" just has to be reached another way... Kinna what floats your boat kinna thing...

Here is an expressive place that might assist you...

I wouldn't recommend toys at this time--like the Durex Ring, it sounds like he may be unsure of the potency of his equipment, these things don't come with manuals, etc.

Just enjoy yourself with this person. The key is, if you can find intimacy with another person without touching or intercourse, you have a special thing...

Try to have an enriching experience. If your psyche is hurt, then you will know.

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana
Old 12-17-2008, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

What about a specific loser?
Old 12-17-2008, 11:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
(thats right the only 19, almost 20 year old virgin left on the planet). I plan[ned] to wait until marriage but I don't thing that's going to happen.
No you're not. I was 4 months shy of my 20th bday when it happened for me (I thought I was going to wait too), believe me you arent the only one out there. You'll know when it's the right time. Don't do it just to do it, but if it feels right, go for it. He's not sleeping with some other girl on the side is he?
Old 12-17-2008, 11:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post
What about a specific loser?
Thanks, sister - I laughed so hard I started wheezing from that.