GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,140
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, LatexXUK
» Online Users: 1,062
2 members and 1,060 guests
IllyPolly, John

Old 01-02-2002, 04:45 PM
UMgirl

Any News About Alpha?

I was just wondering if anyone has heard any news about Alpha lately? Im sure thyell be something in the upcoming Quaterly.

Last edited by UMgirl; 01-02-2002 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-02-2002, 06:48 PM
GreekChat Member

The last updated page on their website (not the Panhellenic) was from early December. http://www.geocities.com/agdalphachapter/news
Old 01-05-2002, 03:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MisplacedGam
In pumped up "I LOVE AGD NIGHT" I emailed headquearters, silly me should have saved their response, but they were nice, and gave an email address of the Alumni president of Alpha who is trying to get the chapter reinstated, I emailed her too and said I would transfer if that would help but she said their isnt much we can do as of now but she kept a list of people's email who want to help, so if anything does come up she will let me know...sorry I do not have her email address, again I didnt save it headquarters assured that it was a tough decesion and that the house wouldnt be rented out right away but there is a possibilty that it could go to another organization. every artifact and piece of AGD has been taken to headquarters for safekeeping (all except the house itself) and the girls will still live their at least this semester that I know of, from then on I am not sure. they want to try and recolonize in 4 to 5 years.
that is all the scoop I could come up with, again sorry for deleting the email, I should have just pasted it up here!
Old 01-05-2002, 10:40 AM
GreekChat Member

I know the feeling of deleting emails and then wanting them back. Strangely enough, sometimes, a large number of deleted emails magically reappear in my deleted email file..might have something to do with archiving...

So..who knows, it might show up, lol!
Old 01-05-2002, 09:43 PM
UMgirl

I Love AGD Night

When is "I Love AGD Night" and what does it involve?

Also thanks for the updated info ladies
Old 01-06-2002, 01:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MisplacedGam
what is AGD NIGHT!

well I was just feeling particually alll AGD happy if you know what I mean, and I call that my "I love AGD night" of course it is possilbe that everynight is "I love AGD night" but that particular night I felt like emailing and sticking up for my AGD thoughts.....
well that was a small glimpse into the enigma that is TORI! lol