Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,182
2 members and 1,180 guests
Xidelt

Old 03-30-2001, 05:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Post lil bow wow

I heard a rumor and I want to know if it anyone has heard about it....Ok, Rap recording artist Lil Bow Wow apparently was raped by a body guard or someone working with and Jermaine Depri....I heard it has been on the news, but I have not heard anything...so, does anyone know the just of this rumor....If it is true...I'm really going to be praying for him and his family.

------------------
sspearls
Old 03-30-2001, 06:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kiml122
I haven't heard anything like this. I pray that it is not true. The only thing I have heard is that they had to shut down a mall where he made an appearance. I pray that this truly is a rumor, a bad rumor, but a rumor non the less.

------------------
Peace
KL
Old 03-31-2001, 12:34 AM
GreekChat Member

I have heard of this rumor. A popular radio announcer in a neighboring city had a represenative of Lil Bow Wow on his show. When asked about the rumor the representative stated that it was not true. He stated that Lil Bow Wow's mother attends every concert, interview etc... and hardly lets anyone come near him. I was glad to hear that it was a lie.

Anyway, wouldn't those records be sealed because of his age? If he was sexually assaulted could the news casters and radio announcers legally reveal his name?
Old 04-02-2001, 09:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Good point Conskeeted19, I would think so, but people have told me they saw it on the news....MTV news supposedly said he was assulted. They didn't say how, but I guess due to his age they didn't reveal how...Nonetheless, I'm glad you have eased my curiosity.

I will not longer assume this to be a true rumor....thanks for the insight....

Quote:
Originally posted by Conskeeted19:
I have heard of this rumor. A popular radio announcer in a neighboring city had a represenative of Lil Bow Wow on his show. When asked about the rumor the representative stated that it was not true. He stated that Lil Bow Wow's mother attends every concert, interview etc... and hardly lets anyone come near him. I was glad to hear that it was a lie.

Anyway, wouldn't those records be sealed because of his age? If he was sexually assaulted could the news casters and radio announcers legally reveal his name?

------------------
sspearls
Old 04-02-2001, 10:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy

I heard it also, but in addition to him being raped I also heard that the guy that did it cut off his hair.

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Only passions, great
passions can elevate
the soul to do great things"

--Diderot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~