Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,199
0 members and 1,199 guests
No Members online

Old 11-19-2001, 11:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Starting to look a lot like.......

The Holidays Soooo what Holiday social events or activities do you all have planned? Anything whether it's social or Community Service related. Lets spill and dish and get this forum a chatting

Well to start the ball rolling, We make Holiday Cards for a Childrens Hospital. And help out with the toys for tots program.
Social wise between all the sisters we do a secret santa kinda deal which is cute and we all fill out a ton of wish lists , just to try to hit our person's ideal gift. Also , a holilday party before the end of the semester, cause we alll need that right before finals stress reliever events, ya know what I am saying.
So what do you all do ???
DGPhoney~
Old 11-21-2001, 04:59 AM
GreekChat Member

My frat has a christmas stag with one of the sororities here, its always with the same one, kinda tradition. aside from that we have rush and other things to prepare for pledging to do so not too much free time for anything else...
Old 11-24-2001, 07:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to BootyKBG
We're going carolling at a local nursing home (I think at least one of us can carry a tune...) and having some kind of Christmas party just for us. We haven't formalized any plans yet for the party, but I did put together little gifts for all the girls, and for less than $1.00 a piece! (I'm so proud of myself.....) I found a good deal on really7 nice christmas coffee and latte mugs for 50cents each and put a packet of hot cocoa, several chocolates, and a candy cane in each and wrapped them up in christmas gift bags and decorated them with ribbon and gift tags. I hope they all like them! I think we may also be throwing a holiday party for the big brothers/big sisters program. We wanted to get involved one on one with the program, but since there may be up to a year wait in our town for little sisters, we're thinking about just throwing a party for the organization instead.
Old 11-29-2001, 04:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tridgirl
pine party

Every holiday season we have a pine party during reading week where everyone brings a small present about $10 to exchange. Then everyone picks a number out of a hat. The person with the largest number, say 75 would go pick a present from under the tree, then then next person with say a 73 would get to picka present under the tree or take the a present already picked by someone. This keeps going until the person with the smallest number picks and by that time, everyone in the room has gotten every present like four times, then you open the presents, its hard to explain, but fun.