GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,141
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 1,065
2 members and 1,063 guests
LaneSig, Sarak24034

Old 08-13-2001, 01:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Question Chi Delta Theta

Does anyone know anything about this GLO? Some guy on AIM was trying to tell me he was one at university of south carolina. I looked it up, and every webpage said that this GLO is an Asian-American sorority. Any other ideas about this? I think this guy was just trying to get some from a "sorority girl". Plus he called himself a frat boy....hmmm....
Old 08-13-2001, 02:19 AM
UMgirl

it is possible that this guy could be a weasel and just being a perp.However it is also possible that it could be a local or underground frat that happens to have the same letters. Also just because he calls himself a "frat boy", doesnt mean he isnt one. Some people who truely value their fraternity call themselves frat boys, not everyone sees anything wrong with using the word. Its ones choice
Old 08-13-2001, 02:38 AM
Unregistered-

Smile

Don't be so quick to rule him out, ladies.

While Chi Delta Theta is an Asian-American sorority based in California, there is a Chi Delta Theta Fraternity out there...and I found their website. Because of some of the things I found on their website, I thought that it'd be smart NOT to post the URL here and I kindly ask that you not post it also if anyone comes across it.

From what I read on that website, Chi Delta Theta Fraternity is an Internet-based organization. Those interested can fill out an application online and the brothers then schedule an appointment to meet with you.

So, chances are this guy you met online is a "frat boy", but just be careful with ppl you meet online.

Also, many organizations share letters. I know that there was a post about this somewhere. For example, Phi Sigma Rho is a local sorority on my campus...but it's also a *NATIONAL* social sorority for engineering women!