Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,518
1 members and 1,517 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 02-05-2003, 02:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Stepping

Wassup everybody I was wondering if you joined a fraternity do you have to step or do you get a choice
Old 02-05-2003, 05:44 PM
GreekChat Member

I Know this was a secret that I took a oath to uphold, but bruhs and fellow greeks I can't not keep this secret anymore. To answer your question, WE AS GREEKS HAVE TO STEP. DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT THAT WAS THE SOLE PURPOSE OF OUR FOUNDING! If we refuse to be step as members, we could be simply ostracized. But sometimes refusing to step has extreme consequences. I once heard of a Delta who refused to step, next thing you know she vanished off the face of the earth! SO IF YOU IF YOU EVER GO GREEK MAN, YOU BETTER STEP YOUR ASS OFF! Or you could be MIA too!
Old 02-05-2003, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NUPE4LIFE
I Know this was a secret that I took a oath to uphold, but bruhs and fellow greeks I can't not keep this secret anymore. To answer your question, WE AS GREEKS HAVE TO STEP. DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT THAT WAS THE SOLE PURPOSE OF OUR FOUNDING! If we refuse to be step as members, we could be simply ostracized. But sometimes refusing to step has extreme consequences. I once heard of a Delta who refused to step, next thing you know she vanished off the face of the earth! SO IF YOU IF YOU EVER GO GREEK MAN, YOU BETTER STEP YOUR ASS OFF! Or you could be MIA too!

NUPE4LIFE you tooooooooooooold da secret. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

To KAPSIINTHEMAKING ( @ the name) I almost did not make it in but I bought HOOKED on STEPPING and VOILA I became a Delta.
Old 02-19-2003, 01:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to BluAce
For those who stated that Black Greek Letter Organizations were founded on the purpose of stepping, I would like to ask you to re-evaluate your life and organization. We are here to serve the interests of our communities and our schools by uplifting our people. It is true that stepping is a vital part of our existance but I am sure when any one of our founders drafted the vision for our fraternities and sororities they did not include stepping. As a matter of fact stepping did not even enter the greek world until our organizations had passed infancy. I have served a stepmaster, and love a stepshow just like the next greek, but my responsibility to my organization, is not defined by the steps I make on the stage. So for those who joined merely to step and if stepping is all that your life is about, then you missed the entire point of joining your organization.

To those who are not greek, but are interested, find a chapter known more for there deeds outside of the stepshow. Your money will be better spent, and you will love your organization much deeper.
Old 02-19-2003, 07:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by BluAce
For those who stated that Black Greek Letter Organizations were founded on the purpose of stepping, I would like to ask you to re-evaluate your life and organization. We are here to serve the interests of our communities and our schools by uplifting our people. It is true that stepping is a vital part of our existance but I am sure when any one of our founders drafted the vision for our fraternities and sororities they did not include stepping. As a matter of fact stepping did not even enter the greek world until our organizations had passed infancy. I have served a stepmaster, and love a stepshow just like the next greek, but my responsibility to my organization, is not defined by the steps I make on the stage. So for those who joined merely to step and if stepping is all that your life is about, then you missed the entire point of joining your organization.

To those who are not greek, but are interested, find a chapter known more for there deeds outside of the stepshow. Your money will be better spent, and you will love your organization much deeper.
Umm BluAce, we were JOKING!! Sarcasm!! Clawdamme! There is no need to re evaluate MY LIFE. Especially when I have not stepped in oh 5 years, LMAO.

Both N4L and I were JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KING!!

Last edited by CrimsonTide4; 02-27-2003 at 07:12 PM.
Old 02-27-2003, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

I am too thru!
Old 03-06-2003, 10:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DELTAQTE Send a message via Yahoo to DELTAQTE
Quote:
Originally posted by BluAce

See what happens when you don't step? We get posts from people who don't step! Gosh Darn it!!!!!

QTE
Old 03-06-2003, 10:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DELTAQTE
See what happens when you don't step? We get posts from people who don't step! Gosh Darn it!!!!!

QTE
LMAO @ SOROR QTE. Chile, he still has sand behind the ears and stuff. But even still anyone who can read would KNOW there is no such thing as Hooked on Stepping