Members: 326,164
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 1,076
1 members and 1,075 guests
IllyPolly

Old 06-23-2000, 08:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry My Wordz, My Thoughts, Our Wisdom!

My Wordz, My Thoughts,
Our Wisdom,

Are we not as smart as we actually can be?
I am speaking on behalf of Black Folk as a people!
On June 22, 2000 at 8:49pmCST Gary Graham was executed by the State of Texas. Now last time I check The State of Texas is ran by Gov. George W. Bush! I hope we as a people can understand that United States of America, is the haven for hell. If a man was convicted of murdering Bobby Lambert, If y'all think this gave positive publicity to George W. Bush y'all some intelligent Black Folk. White people will give hella' support for this type of behavior. This type of shit will happen if we as a people don't get our asses out to make sure George W. Bush doesn't gets elected as this country's next president. Black folk we need to support each other. If that cracker is elected into presidential office kiss minimum wages increasing, you'll see welfare disappear within weeks. This is the type of shit we need to focus on. Yes it is wrong to sin, but we spend to much time bullshittin', hatin on each other. The State of Texas is 50th in education, and 1st in killing innocent black men. The end is near, Our time has come. We are a spiritual people, Black folk, we need to set this shit right. We need to be the race that rehabilitate this world. Imagine the shit we can actually accomplish if we concentrated on excelling, as suppose to settling for the little that we have? The slaves were brought to this land, they still had their faith in God, why can't we? We accept the welfare that this bullshit government gives us. Fuck that, We need to be running this country. Look at some of the blacks who have succeeded. The leaders of yesterday had set the pace, we got relaxed(tricked again by crakers!!)
This nation is full of the next MLK's, MX's, FD's. We need to get all our folk into somebody's school, cousins, uncles, aunts, moms, grandmoms &dads! Get DEGREES, GET EDUCATED!!
Quick, we need to get there quick fast and a hurry. Don't let Bush get into office, Financial Aid will be gone before long. We got to get ourselves together. There may be some demonstraters you may not agree with, but we need to support, ALL BLACK UNITY! We got the numbers, we just got bullshit holding us back, Let that bullshit go and help one another. Signs pass us by everyday, we just have so much stupid shit that procrastinates us! Watch the news, Get informed, Watch out for DEVIL and his advocates(imps)!!!
These are not the only signs, Amadou Diallo was one, the young California girl that was killed by police after she phoned them for help! Atlanta Bombings, Oklahoma City. These are just small signs that has recently occurred. We need bright people in power, not some *******s that come with US Constitution, feel that they can conrtol it forever. Can't we see that the Death Penalty doesn't stop crimes, God's Love stops crime, not a needle, or a dumb ass chair w/ wires on it, and even a damn closet w/ some funky ass gas!
We need more "Dreamers" in this world. Black folk, raise your seeds right, get your ass right, and lets set this shit straight. Support Black businesses, products, and dreams!
We won't be truly free,
Until, get at least One Billions Blacks Inside!
People we got some doctors, lawyers, business men, entrepeneurs in PRISON! Write to ya' folk in the "peniiiile" keep them on top of the game, make sure he time in, is time well spent. For the ones who got life, Still write ya' folks they got "life," they're not dead. The souls on death row, if they are found guilty, we got to encourage getting right w/ GOD. If you know, and the know that aren't guilty, pray for them, and GET APPEALS!!!!
Stop committing crimes, these Devils ain't playing!
GO TO CHURCH!!!!!
GET EDUCATED!!!!!
STOP HATIN'!!!!!
STAY COMMITTED!!!!!
KEEP DREAMING!!!!!
Keep G.W. Bush OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pass this on to as many Black Folk You can, print it out for the people who don't have email, pass it out at schools/universities, games, BBQ's everywhere. Y'all cheap folk, don't worry about your paper or printer cost, We will all get our blessings together!!!!!!!
<<<>>>>>><><&g t;<>> Please send replies and thoughts

Old 06-23-2000, 09:09 AM
Michael A. Leach

:confused I have mixed feelings about this topic. I watched the news this moring and listened to Rev. Jackson tell what last words were spoken. The witness of the crime is a black female. She feels certain that she saw this guy. I respect her position for not wavering. Another thing, Gary's last words were like "Keep Hope Alive" or something of sorts. I only hope that in my final minutes I will be praying for salvation and not supporting the cause. As I said, this is hard call for me!
Old 07-10-2000, 05:51 PM

Smile

Hey I agree totally with your point but I understand that you are upset but if you come across as an angry black man people are not going to see you as an educated christian god fearing man but as another mad nigger cause things aren't going his way!!! You need to wake up and go about things the right way which is the civilized way. I am only 17yrs old but I know that when you are presenting a point you shouldn't cuss or talk harsh to your audience. How do you think that hte great man of Alpha Phi Alpha Martin Luther King was so successful in his movements HE WAS PEACEFUL in everything of course he was upset the man was thrown in jail for nothing, but in the end he came out on top because he went after his cause in a civilized peaceful manner and I think that if you feel this strongly about this issue you should do it the right way b/c nobody wants to follow a violent leader.
be strong and be encouraged my brother and follow God in all you do and always ask him for guidance. REPLY SOON!!!!