GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,456
2 members and 1,454 guests
No Members online

Old 07-26-2004, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation Greek College Websites

i don't know if this thread has already been started, but i would be interested in looking at some of your websites.
Old 07-26-2004, 02:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Here are some of the national groups web sites. You can find links to individual organizations at each site.

National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations

NALFO (National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations) is an umbrella council for Latino Greek Letter Organizations. The purpose of NALFO is to promote and foster positive interfraternal relations, communication, and development of all Latino Fraternal organizations through mutual respect, leadership, honesty, professionalism and education.

Established in 1998, NALFO has 24 member organizations from across the United States. We meet bi-annually for Conventions and to conduct Business Meetings.

National Multicultural Greek Council

NMGC (National Multicultural Greek Council) is the umbrella council for Multicultural Greek Letter Organizations.

NMGC is comprised of 11 member organizations who meet annually to discuss the development and implementation of the council's mission. Please explore the site to learn more about our coalition and member organizations.

National Pan-Hellenic Council

The National Pan-Hellenic Council, Incorporated (NPHC) is currently composed of nine (9) International Greek letter Sororities and Fraternities: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc., Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. and Omega Phi Psi Fraternity, Inc. NPHC promotes interaction through forums, meetings and other mediums for the exchange of information and engages in cooperative programming and initiatives through various activities and functions.

National Panhellenic Conference

National Panhellenic Conference, founded in 1902, is an umbrella organization for 26 inter/national women's fraternities and sororities. Each member group is autonomous as a social, Greek-letter society of college women and alumnae. Members are represented on over 620 college and university campuses in the United States and Canada and in over 4,600 alumnae associations, making up over 3.6 million sorority women in the world.

North-American Interfraternity Conference

The North-American Interfraternity Conference (formerly known as the National Interfraternity Conference) has a long and storied history as a body that has assisted fraternal organizations to work together. On November 27, 1909, 26 fraternities met to discuss critical issues facing fraternities at that time. A formal organization was completed in 1910. In 1931 the organization's name was changed from Interfraternity Conference to National Interfraternity Conference. In 1999, the leadership again changed the name to North-American Interfraternity Conference to celebrate the membership of brothers in Canada.

Today, the NIC has 64 member organizations with 5500 chapters located on 800 campuses in the United States and Canada with approximately 350,000 undergraduate members. The NIC is led by a Board of Directors comprised of 15 volunteers from member fraternities. The headquarters and professional staff are located in Indianapolis, IN.
Old 07-26-2004, 03:35 PM
GreekChat Member

thank you!

thank you so much TSteven! however, i meant websites like (for example): Miami University's Phi Mu b/c whenever i go to college sites it's a hassle searching to greek websites..
Old 07-26-2004, 03:42 PM

WWW.GREEKPAGES.COM
Old 07-26-2004, 03:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
North Carolina State University - Eta Kappa chapter of Delta Gamma:

http://www.ncsudeltagamma.org
Old 07-26-2004, 04:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PenguinTrax Send a message via MSN to PenguinTrax Send a message via Yahoo to PenguinTrax
Re: thank you!

Quote:
Originally posted by LauGh A Lot
thank you so much TSteven! however, i meant websites like (for example): Miami University's Phi Mu b/c whenever i go to college sites it's a hassle searching to greek websites..
If you just go to the website of the national organization, individual chapter links are available there.

Use the Search, play nice, and don't make me come in there.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Shima-Mizu
the KKG national site doesn't have links to the chapter webpages

www.valpo.edu/student/kkg/

On the links I have several Kappa chapters linked there as well. If you're a Kappa whose chapter webpage is not listed there and you are reading this, please PM me & let me know the URL, Chapter, and School so I can add your chapter asap.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:48 PM
GreekChat Member

The Alpha Nu chapter of DPhiE's website @ SUNY New Paltz is currently down, however there are links to some very awesome websites at www.dphie.org.
Old 07-26-2004, 07:27 PM
GreekChat Member

orgs.unt.edu/ADP
is our chapter website, and i put links to all of the other texas adpi chapters with websites on there.

"We are who we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut
Old 07-26-2004, 07:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sister Havana
Indiana University Greek Life

You'll find links to most of the chapters at IU there.