Threads: 115,583
Welcome to our newest member, LynchMob66
» Online Users: 1,484
0 members and 1,484 guests
No Members online

Old 02-15-2010, 09:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy Apology

I just wanted to apologise to everyone (i would post this in the original thread but it moved and i cant find it). i didnt mean to step on anyones toes, i was just really excited because i got accepted into my moms alma mater. she always talked about how disappointed she was that she never got into kd, so i really wanna make her proud by fulfilling her dream. i didn't mean to make anyone mad tho, i was just really excited i might actually be able to be a kd sister and wanted to tell someone about it!!!! But since i don't know anyone who is greek none of my friends would get it. i was just hoping my (hopefully possibly) future kd sisters would be excited with me! sorry if i made anyone mad id love to talk to anyof you if your still willing, cuz i really admire kd and really do hope to one day call it my own, if youll still have me. sorry again
Old 02-15-2010, 10:14 PM

If you're real, and your mom is honestly telling you to go to certain schools so you can try and join the sorority who rejected her...I would pack a bag now, and leave your house immediately, because your mother is obviously insane.

The best thing for you to do is to STOP POSTING under this name and request deletion of the account.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadeeBug View Post
I just wanted to apologise to everyone (i would post this in the original thread but it moved and i cant find it). i didnt mean to step on anyones toes, i was just really excited because i got accepted into my moms alma mater. she always talked about how disappointed she was that she never got into kd, so i really wanna make her proud by fulfilling her dream. i didn't mean to make anyone mad tho, i was just really excited i might actually be able to be a kd sister and wanted to tell someone about it!!!! But since i don't know anyone who is greek none of my friends would get it. i was just hoping my (hopefully possibly) future kd sisters would be excited with me! sorry if i made anyone mad id love to talk to anyof you if your still willing, cuz i really admire kd and really do hope to one day call it my own, if youll still have me. sorry again

This is what I get for watching 24 on DVR....

Last edited by ree-Xi; 02-15-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:12 PM
GreekChat Member

She's not forcing me to join any house, she's just always told me about how she wishes she coulda been a kd in college. she thinks the best schools are the ones with kd chapters, but she doesnt care if i go greek or not.

and why does everyone keep telling me to stop pposting on this name? kadeebug is my nickname from when i was little...i dont get whats wrong with it?
Old 02-15-2010, 11:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Please tell me your mother named you Kady or Cady after KD.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:18 PM
GreekChat Member

my real name is kadee...my dad jokes my mom named me after the sorority, but she swears it isnt true. its not my fault tho, thats just my name!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Now that's dedication!

Let us strive for that which is honorable, beautiful and highest.
The content of this post represents the views of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of Kappa Delta Sorority.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadeeBug View Post
my real name is kadee...my dad jokes my mom named me after the sorority, but she swears it isnt true. its not my fault tho, thats just my name!
I'm sorry, but your mom is crazy. She named you after the sorority and she thinks that all the good schools have KD chapters - obviously they didn't want her or did she even have the nerve to rush? It's apparent that you want KD as much since you posted in the KD roll call thread saying you are a future "KD". Remember it's a mutual selection process and keep your options open.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:34 PM
GreekChat Member

I know, i was just super excited i got into my moms alma mater. i cant wait to be apart of something she was apart of, and hope to fulfill her dream of being a kd. if i cant thats okay too, i just really want to surprise her with a kd bid card someday!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Banned

You've provided more than enough details to get yourself blacklisted should someone care enough in a year or so. Congrats.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:59 PM
GreekChat Member

shhh.

please stop, for more reasons than anyone has time to list.

(to the OP, not to DrPhil!)
Old 02-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzTheta View Post
(to the OP, not to DrPhil!)
I know.

Sound the alarm for a freshman named "Kadee" who is nicknamed "Kadeebug" and has an affinity for "KD."
Old 02-16-2010, 01:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's times like these I wish weren't modless.
Thanks to the mod who took care of the other thread, btw.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:40 AM
GreekChat Member

im really sorry everyone. i dont know how i ruined my chances to go kd (or any other house!!!!!) since i dont even kno where im going next year! i tried reeeeeally hard not to tell anyone anything revealing about myself. plus, kadee isnt the name on my birth certificate, its the nickname everyone calls me (like some people call ppl named michael mike, you know?) what did i say that was too much detail? can they really stop me from rushing now?
Old 02-16-2010, 09:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Please stop posting!

You've come back for a second day of the same thing. You've apologized. Please leave it at that.