Threads: 115,583
Welcome to our newest member, LynchMob66
» Online Users: 1,296
1 members and 1,295 guests
naraht

Old 09-09-2003, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lilkel244
i also go to Hartford, and would also like to say that The Sigma Kappas are amazing. My chapter colonized this past year and the Sigma Kappas were very supportive while many other chapters wanted us to fail. I have a good friend who is a Sigma Kappas and she is wonderful, pretty, smart and a good friend amongst many other things, and I hate seeing threads like this because it just helps breed the negativity between chapters. Like many have said, all chapters have sterotypes, all are different across the country, I know some people who find out what chapter I am in like to tell me allll about how snotty thye are on their campus, but I don't care! We all love the pink and green!
Old 09-10-2003, 12:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Aquastar
Quote:
Originally posted by KellieBeans
I am a junior at UMass, and I am also a member of Sigma Kappa. I am not mean, snobby, ugly, fat, slutty or any of the other traits that some people on this board seem to think are fitting of Sigma Kappa's. My chapter does not haze, we are close to our national officers and have won numerous high awards in the Greek system. We have the highest GPA on our campus, My sisters are the most talented and beautiful people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. If there are some individuals out there that have tarnished your image of Sigma Kappa please try to remember that none of us are perfect, and that every sorority in the world has a few problem members or policies. We are striving all together as a Greek system to better ourselves, right??
Kellie
Beta Eta Chapter,
Sigma Kappa
Hey yall,
Ive been here for a while but apparently missed this thread. Im wicked excited to see that Kellie was posting and saying such great things about the sigkaps here at umass!! She rocks out loud and Im sad I missed her short stay on GREEK CHAT (but I didnt pledge till fall 01)
Love to all!
<3
UMass
Amherst

"Its tradition ... and you don't monkey with tradition!"