GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,468
0 members and 1,468 guests
No Members online

Old 02-01-2005, 03:06 AM
GreekChat Member

I tried to get into this show, it hasn't worked. Missy and her little "entourage" get on my last nerve.

Last edited by CrimsonTide4; 02-01-2005 at 08:41 AM.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:43 AM
GreekChat Member

I am so glad that Marcus did not get kicked off last night. I felt so badly for him when he found out his brother died. I was hoping that he had just been hurt.

I was shocked when Nilyne shared about her abortion. I think I liked Eddie's burial the best last night.

NO SPOILERS or hints that you know who won, etc.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1savvydiva
I tried to get into this show, it hasn't worked. Missy and her little "entourage" get on my last nerve.

...ditto. I tried to give it a few minutes but the jankiness overwhelmed me. But to be fair, I think I was still having "BET College Hill2" flashbacks.
~ Luke 19:10
Old 02-01-2005, 10:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to #1 Leading Lady Send a message via Yahoo to #1 Leading Lady
Last night....

I thought last night was good. I was so sad for Marcus but I was glad to see the others pulled together and gave him comfort in his time of need.

All of the burials were nice.
Old 02-01-2005, 12:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina1201
I liked last night's episode. I felt extremely sad for Marcus and the fact that he was unable to be with his family. Steve and the rest of the castmates were also extremely nice. Jessica telling Marcus she would come lay with him as long as he didn't try to feel her up: . The eulogies were all extremely touching, except for Matthew's.

For some reason I just didn't like it. The performance challenge was interesting. After gagging over JD's nappy chest hair (I despise chest hair ), it was interesting. I knew it was Melissa's turn to go. She just had too much spotlight. But like everyone said, she is only 19 and still has lots of time to develop.

However, Missy's comment that the decision made her head hurt made me ROFL. Maybe it's all those DAMN lollipops that you suck on constantly. Or is it the same lollipop? I'm tired of seeing that sour apple lollipop. Any other flavor will do. They should rename the show "The Road to Stardom with Missy Elliott and Sour Apple".

Cause even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 02-01-2005, 12:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gina1201
I liked last night's episode. I felt extremely sad for Marcus and the fact that he was unable to be with his family. Steve and the rest of the castmates were also extremely nice. Jessica telling Marcus she would come lay with him as long as he didn't try to feel her up: . The eulogies were all extremely touching, except for Matthew's.

For some reason I just didn't like it. The performance challenge was interesting. After gagging over JD's nappy chest hair (I despise chest hair ), it was interesting. I knew it was Melissa's turn to go. She just had too much spotlight. But like everyone said, she is only 19 and still has lots of time to develop.

However, Missy's comment that the decision made her head hurt made me ROFL. Maybe it's all those DAMN lollipops that you suck on constantly. Or is it the same lollipop? I'm tired of seeing that sour apple lollipop. Any other flavor will do. They should rename the show "The Road to Stardom with Missy Elliott and Sour Apple".
I am tired of Matthew as well. I love the Lord too but how many Jesus t-shirts does he have. I thought he was going to bury his lust for one specific person or his lust for men. Akil was like STOP THE DAYUM PRESSES! LMAO

If they had sent Marcus home, that would have been just TOO DAYUM COLD for words. Steve was really nice to him last night.

The suckers. . . there has to be other flavors.
Old 02-01-2005, 12:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
I am tired of Matthew as well. I love the Lord too but how many Jesus t-shirts does he have. I thought he was going to bury his lust for one specific person or his lust for men. Akil was like STOP THE DAYUM PRESSES! LMAO
Ooh Carla, you so wrong for talking about matthew like that, but yet so right at the same time. I mean if both Nic and Nilyne could find more serious topics to speak on, I'm sure he could've too. Akil's face when Matthew started his eulogy was priceless.

I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 02-01-2005, 12:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Ooh Carla, you so wrong for talking about matthew like that, but yet so right at the same time. I mean if both Nic and Nilyne could find more serious topics to speak on, I'm sure he could've too. Akil's face when Matthew started his eulogy was priceless.
It was DIFFERENT to see Nic with no hat on last night during one of his confessionals. So Nic has an ex-wife!!?!?!!? hmmmmmmmmm

I am glad they went to twice a week episodes. I cannot wait to see these lyrical battles.
Old 02-01-2005, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It was DIFFERENT to see Nic with no hat on last night during one of his confessionals. So Nic has an ex-wife!!?!?!!? hmmmmmmmmm

I am glad they went to twice a week episodes. I cannot wait to see these lyrical battles.
The lyrical battles are going to be hilarious. Are they this Wednesday??

I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 02-01-2005, 02:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
The lyrical battles are going to be hilarious. Are they this Wednesday??
Yup. I think they might do twice a week episodes from here on out. I wonder who Jessica will have to battle. I hope it is Nic.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Jessica previously released a CD. Here is her bio and pics of her: http://www.dailydiva.com/nas/jessica/

Watch her videos on Launch: http://launch.yahoo.com/ar-252789---Jessica
Old 02-01-2005, 04:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Jessica previously released a CD. Here is her bio and pics of her: http://www.dailydiva.com/nas/jessica/

I remember the album cover being in magazines. But I had no idea this was her. Me and my friend kept saying all she need is a makeover. Now I wonder why she reverted to the street look. Maybe she fell on harder times since the album came out or this is all a gimmick.

Last edited by chrini; 02-01-2005 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to 1browngirl Send a message via Yahoo to 1browngirl
Quote:

That's Jessica...???? Whoa what a difference.

Greater Service, Greater Progress since 1922
Old 02-02-2005, 02:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Give you 1 hint...The PEACHIEST state in the World!!
Send a message via Yahoo to 1_zetaemerald
Jessica: What a difference? I mean I really like the OLD look, but hey, she can do whatever she wants to do.

As for Melissa...girl nobody is gon miss you anywayz!! You shoulda been gone, especially before Frank B!!

Nic and Nilyne...I'mma pray for BOTH OF YALL!!! RE-DICK-U-LOUS!

It was good to see the cast pull together for Marcus!

And I AM GOING TO COSIGN ABOUT THEM DAYUM SUCKAS!!!

NEW FLAVOR PLEASE....THANKS!!!
Old 02-02-2005, 03:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Jessica looks really nice (gotta love makeup!), but I don't like her single "Get Up". Anyway, I hope she does well.