GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,441
0 members and 1,441 guests
No Members online

Old 09-18-2007, 08:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Per The Biggest Loser, you have to do 8,000 jumping jacks to burn off a pint of chocolate ice cream. That probably means to burn off a pint of Phish Food, I have to do 18,000.

I am working out while watching The Biggest Loser.

Black team on the screen = walk in place

Red team = jog

Blue team = kick

team challenge = squats
Old 09-18-2007, 10:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4 View Post
Per The Biggest Loser, you have to do 8,000 jumping jacks to burn off a pint of chocolate ice cream. That probably means to burn off a pint of Phish Food, I have to do 18,000.

I am working out while watching The Biggest Loser.

Black team on the screen = walk in place

Red team = jog

Blue team = kick

team challenge = squats
That really messed me up...and also when they said that there are 7 spoonfuls of sugar in a can of soda. Now I don't even drink soda but it made me sick to my stomach. I love biggest loser b/c it has been keeping me motivated to "get right" and stay right!
Old 09-18-2007, 10:41 PM
GreekChat Member

I love the little nutritional facts as well. Thanks Kim for making the turkey meat burritos. I'm going to try those this weekend.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

I only watched the weigh in so you all are going to have to update me on the nutritional facts and what not. I'm so proud of Bryan. I'm a fan of his.

From what I saw, it was a good episode. The red team is dwindling down pretty quick here.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kiml122
Y'all know I love, love TBL....but for the love of all that is holy can the men please stop taking off thier shirts...I'm saying they won't play in you gaining weight...I'm saying please stop....

I was straight tripping when Jerry (the old guy) won the foot race, and he only lost to Phil doing the stair challenge by seconds. I think he should have lead off, and not have been the anchor.

I think this is the first season where they have a whole lot of very big people. It's strange to me when I see a large Asian person because you rarely see it.

I was really surprised when Lezleye got voted off the red team. I really didn't see thta coming at all. The first person voted off on the red team I think it wa Amber I was glad she got voted off because she just wanted to give up from jump. I just knew amy was going to get voted off on the 2nd show because I'm saying how you gone walk out on your last chance workout.

Both Amber and Lezleye looked good when they showed them after they got voted off. I must say amber being an EMT is not what's up being that big. I'm saying how she gone take care of you if you are having a heart attack when she was a walking heart attack waiting to happen.

Did anyone see Kim's face when the black team was weighing in.....her face was like damn that crazy azz Jillian is back, and as you can see Jillian is off the chain and gthat working out in the dessert really worked.

The only thing I don't like about the show thus far is that it's on for 2 hours and this put a cramp in my being able to watch Lincoln Heights when it comes on.

Be Breezy - Calvin from "House of Payne"
Old 09-24-2007, 11:22 PM
GreekChat Member

I agree. This show could be one hour long. But at least it's positive. I'm really crunk that there are three teams this year versus two. I can't see the red team winning another weigh in. We'll have to see tomorrow.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiml122 View Post
Y'all know I love, love TBL....but for the love of all that is holy can the men please stop taking off thier shirts...I'm saying they won't play in you gaining weight...I'm saying please stop.....
I so agree with you. At the most, that shirt will be one pound. Keep it on. I don't want to see your manitties.

Quote:
I was really surprised when Lezleye got voted off the red team. I really didn't see thta coming at all. The first person voted off on the red team I think it wa Amber I was glad she got voted off because she just wanted to give up from jump. I just knew amy was going to get voted off on the 2nd show because I'm saying how you gone walk out on your last chance workout.
There is no way Amy should have stayed. She lost the least amount of weight and she LEFT the workout. She at least could have went back and worked out but nope she was too busy strategizing. At least go back and apologize to Kim and get on the elliptical and stomp it out.

Quote:
Both Amber and Lezleye looked good when they showed them after they got voted off. I must say amber being an EMT is not what's up being that big. I'm saying how she gone take care of you if you are having a heart attack when she was a walking heart attack waiting to happen.
Amber must have been the driver as an EMT in her bigger days. Driver and lifter but she does look so much better.

Quote:
Did anyone see Kim's face when the black team was weighing in.....her face was like damn that crazy azz Jillian is back, and as you can see Jillian is off the chain and gthat working out in the dessert really worked.
It was priceless!!! She looked SICK to her very core. Hard work pays off. Maybe now Kim will step her game up. I would love to see them add a new man trainer and a 4th team next season to give Bob a run for his money.

Quote:
The only thing I don't like about the show thus far is that it's on for 2 hours and this put a cramp in my being able to watch Lincoln Heights when it comes on.
Seriously this show at most needs to be 90 minutes and fill it with more nutritional tips and exercise moments. I think starting either tonight or next week it goes to 90 minute format.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:27 PM
GreekChat Member

So what did you all think about yesterday's episode?
Old 09-26-2007, 08:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delph998 View Post
So what did you all think about yesterday's episode?
I was bored for the most part but think they were wrong as all get out to vote off Jerry.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

I missed it last night. Do they show re-runs?
Old 10-04-2007, 07:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I missed it last night. Do they show re-runs?
Nope and it's not broadcast on NBC.com. It was pretty boring and Patty from Blue Team was sent home.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:43 PM
GreekChat Member

I hope B doesn't get voted off.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Whiny azz Amy, you were not stabbed in the back. They said what was true about your lazy azz and Hollie and Julie need to respect Isabeau's decision.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4 View Post
Whiny azz Amy, you were not stabbed in the back. They said what was true about your lazy azz and Hollie and Julie need to respect Isabeau's decision.
Dang, she's lost a lot of weight.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Dang, she's lost a lot of weight.
Yeah, she did so good for her, but she was my least favorite from day one.