Members: 326,157
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,582
0 members and 1,582 guests
No Members online

Old 10-04-2002, 09:00 AM
GreekChat Member

I don't think I would have pledged a house that promoted anal sex... hmm...

Another really funny story-
My old roommate from freshman and sophomore year got a boyfriend shortly after we both rushed. I knew him from a class and got them together. Now my roommate was psycho and i knew it, but up until sophomore year it hadn't really affected me.
Needless to say, she and her boyfriend engaged in GOLDEN SHOWERS and SHE TOLD EVERYONE about it!!! How freaking horrible. When he started urinating on our floor in our room (or used the women's room on our floor while I was showering) I decided she had to decide, either he quit visiting our room or I moved out (I cooked and did laundry, she ate and was a BIT$#) so she decided on him. We never spoke again.
Three months ago she emails me and tells me that they are engaged and people get what they deserve, so i had better watch out.
My response- People do get what they deserved, that is why she is getting pissed on the rest of her life.
No response came back!

Facebook
Old 10-04-2002, 09:51 AM
GreekChat Member

This thread is confirms that we're living in the end of times...
Old 10-04-2002, 12:40 PM
GreekChat Member

OOoooooooooooooo I just got my Marie Claire this month and the cover says men and sex....I will keep you posted.
Old 10-04-2002, 12:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovemyglo:
My old roommate from freshman and sophomore year got a boyfriend shortly after we both rushed. I knew him from a class and got them together. Now my roommate was psycho and i knew it, but up until sophomore year it hadn't really affected me.
Needless to say, she and her boyfriend engaged in GOLDEN SHOWERS and SHE TOLD EVERYONE about it!!! How freaking horrible. When he started urinating on our floor in our room (or used the women's room on our floor while I was showering) I decided she had to decide, either he quit visiting our room or I moved out (I cooked and did laundry, she ate and was a BIT$#) so she decided on him. We never spoke again.
Three months ago she emails me and tells me that they are engaged and people get what they deserve, so i had better watch out.
My response- People do get what they deserved, that is why she is getting pissed on the rest of her life.
No response came back!
Such a funny story! Gross, why on earth would someone admit to doing that? Even better question, why would someone DO that?
Old 10-04-2002, 01:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to swissmiss04
Between Librasoul's cute little smilies and O.P.'s "No but they would walk funny" comment, I haven't stopped smiling all day. People think I'm on crack..oh god I just said "crack". Of course this is coming from the same girl who didn't know what "tossed salad" and "snowballing" were until I was a freshman in college...
Old 10-04-2002, 01:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to swissmiss04
OH...! Ilovemyglo, you could also mention that Hitler was fond of "golden showers" with his adolescent neice...I heard that on some discovery channel thingy about a year ago and every time I hear about that "activity" I just gag.
Old 10-04-2002, 01:54 PM
GreekChat Member

eww! eww! EEEW!

Quote:
Originally posted by swissmiss04
OH...! Ilovemyglo, you could also mention that Hitler was fond of "golden showers" with his adolescent neice...I heard that on some discovery channel thingy about a year ago and every time I hear about that "activity" I just gag.
Old 10-04-2002, 02:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to queequek
Hahaha, I never seen so many : eek : faces in one thread
Old 10-04-2002, 02:26 PM
GreekChat Member

With his neice? Gross. Was he pitching or catching?
Old 10-04-2002, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

I cannot even believe that I just sat here and read this entire thread. It is making my day, seriously.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey, Optimist, is it the fact that it was his neice, or what he was doing that is gross? Cause it doesn't matter who it was to me, it is freaking DISGUSTING!!! The worst part was my old roommate said "Well his exgirlfriend liked more than that" Then alluded to how she enjoyed being shit on....
WHERE DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS COME FROM? Did I mention he is from Tennessee?

Facebook
Old 10-04-2002, 04:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovemyglo
I don't think I would have pledged a house that promoted anal sex... hmm...

Another really funny story-
Needless to say, she and her boyfriend engaged in GOLDEN SHOWERS and SHE TOLD EVERYONE about it!!! How freaking horrible. When he started urinating on our floor in our room (or used the women's room on our floor while I was showering) I decided she had to decide, either he quit visiting our room or I moved out (
OK, now I am confused. If pissing on soemone is a turn on, how do you piss while you are turned on?(males) I mean, the system is kinda built for one or the other, not both. I have had to piss while penisouraus rex was in full rage, and its next to impossible for me, plus, alls I can muster is a few very messy dribbles. So how you supooesd to pee on someone with a hard on? I dont get it.

?????????????????????

Old 10-04-2002, 04:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Penisoraus Rex! Ha ha!
Old 10-04-2002, 09:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by lifesaver

OK, now I am confused. If pissing on soemone is a turn on, how do you piss while you are turned on?(males) I mean, the system is kinda built for one or the other, not both. I have had to piss while penisouraus rex was in full rage, and its next to impossible for me, plus, alls I can muster is a few very messy dribbles. So how you supooesd to pee on someone with a hard on? I dont get it.

?????????????????????

HAHAHAHA!!! I am dyin' over here!! LOL!!

It really is a great question though...

Also, what is sensual or erotic about this? I mean, urine is just not a turn-on. Is it? Weren't we just discussing the virtues of some pinapple juice so that one's junk is not stank? Does anyone find urine to be a pleasant smell? (I know mostly it is odorless, but when it is all over you, I'd imagine it would be somewhat stank). I just don't know man.

The freaks come out on GC, I tell ya!
Old 10-04-2002, 09:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by librasoul22

The freaks come out on GC, I tell ya!
Ever heard of naval humping?

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?