Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,057
1 members and 1,056 guests
indygphib

Old 12-04-2007, 12:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUViolet06 View Post
I was my high school's prom queen the year I graduated. This usually surprises people because I was painfully shy back then and had never been on Homecoming Court or anything in previous years.

This reminds me of my own high school. Every time we had to pick homecoming or prom court, my class always picked the same bland popular people until Senior Prom. A school that was 90% White picked a Black Prom Queen and an Indian Prom King. The Prom Queen totally deserved it because she wasn't "popular" but well-liked for the right reasons.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey there. Glad to see someone posting on here.

I don't take compliments very well. I tend to get embarassed when complimented.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:26 PM
GreekChat Member

I have movies I pretend to LOATHE to the public but in private, I secretly watch them and enjoy them.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:22 PM
GreekChat Member

I despise white pants. They look good on pretty much no one and get dirty immediately upon leaving the house. If I had my way, they'd be banned.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:12 PM
GreekChat Member

I love to dance and will randomly dance to move from place to place in my classroom and at home when no one is around.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:18 AM
GreekChat Member

I truly and firmly believe that zombies will one day take over the earth. I actually have a plan formulated over what I will do if and when that happens in my lifetime. I plan on hauling our asses to either Costco or Target and live there since there is food & clothing. I actually have The Zombie Survival Guide book because I believe it will replace all other books (except the Bible) in my home when zombies take over the world.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
I truly and firmly believe that zombies will one day take over the earth. I actually have a plan formulated over what I will do if and when that happens in my lifetime. I plan on hauling our asses to either Costco or Target and live there since there is food & clothing. I actually have The Zombie Survival Guide book because I believe it will replace all other books (except the Bible) in my home when zombies take over the world.
I too own this book, and am familiar with World War Z as well. Having found myself educated and prepared in the case of a zombie attack I know two things, one is that I'm screwed and the second is that blades never need reloading.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
Having found myself educated and prepared in the case of a zombie attack I know two things, one is that I'm screwed and the second is that blades never need reloading.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

We think too much alike sometimes, it's quite scary.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:46 PM
GreekChat Member

I have both acrophobia and a phobia of falling. I didn't realize the latter until my ex pointed it out. He thought it was hilarious to threaten to push me off his bed, a mere foot from the ground. This would give me a panic attack every single time.

I think it's a control issue, and that's why I hate flying. Sadly it affected me to the point that I couldn't learn some of my techniques in hapkido because they require learning to fall properly in groundfighting. I'm a great groundfighter but I'm terrified of going down.

Aaand...I really want to be a flight nurse and work on medevacs. Yeah, the chick terrified of heights, flying and faling wants to work on a helicopter.

I also can't go above the 3rd floor in the 25 storey UMASS library. There's a computer classroom on the 7th floor one of my classes met in once a week. I wound up dropping the class because I'd start crying and shaking in the elevator on the way up.

Yeah, you're surprised and now think I'm a loser :P

I can't read the Shopaholic series because the blatant consumerism makes me physically ill. I really hate shopping, I shop like a guy. Go in, find what I want, buy it. I try things on at home. Thankfully I don't dress like a man. All the time.

Okay, the big surprise-I gave all of myself to Brian. So I'm never going to be that way with any other guy ever again. When things don't work out there's nothing left of yourself.

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Old 04-25-2008, 11:52 AM
GreekChat Member

I continue to get more and more embarrassed by the intermittent 'like' that has slipped into my vocabulary. It's a bad habit, made worse by the fact that girls with Southern accents shouldn't sound like valley girls!
Old 04-04-2010, 06:51 PM
GreekChat Member

I've always wanted to live in New England or the Upper Midwest, and never had any desire whatsoever to live in Florida, Texas or the Sunbelt.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:29 PM
GreekChat Member

I'll bite...

1- I can't watch Roots. It makes me a racist for the duration of the movie/ series yet oddly enough, I can watch Queen and be perfectly fine...

2- I hate Oprah after that show when she believes she's a religion... IDK WTF she's thinking.

3-When I was a kid, I would eat all my veggies and even drank Tomatoe juice because A) No other little kid would and I was VERY competitive and B) I wanted to be strong.

4- EVEN though I ate all my veggies and salads and ran all around as a kid, I was still chunky. I had boobs when I was 8. (yes,I'm a girl)

5-I go to a Christian college (Liberty) and I SWEAR I was more of a Christian before going. Why? Because I swear LU teaches people that Jesus was a Republican.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:25 AM
GreekChat Member

I guess like a few people on here, my dream is to be on Jeopardy!

Other than that, people are always surprised when I tell them I want to go into the FBI someday. I'm the type of person that wears heels everyday. But I'm actually a lot tougher than I look and quite a good shot!

Last edited by Ooh La La; 04-05-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:50 AM
GreekChat Member

I always ate all my veggies too ... it's fruit I couldn't stand, and everybody was soooo freaked out over it!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSK81 View Post
I've always wanted to live in New England or the Upper Midwest, and never had any desire whatsoever to live in Florida, Texas or the Sunbelt.
I heart New England. It's home to me. Other places are nice to visit, but I most enjoy the fall season. It's refreshing and just amazing.