Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,593
3 members and 1,590 guests
IndianaSigKap, John, Xidelt

Old 02-21-2002, 02:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovelyivy84
I had to think on this one before I posted- this is carefully worded.

For the vast majority of us, we live in a world of consequences. If you do x, then y and z will happen. This to me, is a study in those things that some people choose to ignore.

I am pro-choice, Every woman can choose what to do with her body.

BUT this needs to be understood- when you abort a child you ARE extinguishing a life. Past all arguments on when an embryo becomes a person that is just the plain fact. Every woman who has an abortion knows this and that is why it is such a difficult choice to make. I would never belittle in any way those who have had to make it. But that needs to be understood.

The POINT of birth control is to use restraint and not get yourself into a situation where you have to basically take a life. To use abortion AS birth control would require an individual who has no concept of self-control and is ultimately almost entirely self-serving. Not only that, but abortion as birth control can seriously impact a woman's ability to have children and may have some serious health consequences.

Your egg comments just show a total lack of respect for the women who have to make these choices and their struggle IMO. I think that they are incredibly degrading and just reflect incredibly poorly on what kind of person you are. Sorry if I got personal there, but I am just telling you how you are coming across to me and MANY people who are reading this thread.
It may be said with rough accuracy that there are three stages in the life of a strong people. First, it is a small power, and fights small powers. Then it is a great power, and fights great powers. Then it is a great power, and fights small powers, but pretends that they are great powers, in order to rekindle the ashes of its ancient emotion and vanity.-- G.K. Chesterton
Old 12-03-2005, 04:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Studio 33 (aka The Bob Barker Studio), CBS Television City
Re: please specify (ttt)

Quote:
Originally posted by twinstars
Would you specify what you mean by "relationship skills"? What exactly are American women lacking? What don't they do that foreigners ARE doing?
Here is a website designed by a man named Jon Herzog, a Russian/Soviet born individual who moved to the US shortly after the Soviet fall who comments and shares views with other men on why men should not marry or should only marry foreign women. He also has a e-book called No Marriage. While some of the opinions come off rather harsh, the underlying dissatisfaction is intact and cannot be denied.

Anyway, here's the site:

NoMarriage.com

The basis for the dissatisfied views from other men came from this site:

American Women Suck

And there is also a discussion forum. Unfortunately, only the Rants section is viewable to the public. For all other sections, you must register and pay a $50 donation. Here is the open forum:

AWS Rants Discussion Forum

Hope this answers some of your questions.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Hot polish womens.

That's where it's at. And there seems to be an abundance of said hot womens in the bay area. I also hear there is such an abundance in Chicago but I never got the chance to find out.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up oprah orca bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget3D View Post
You're right. You are entitled to your own opinion, but it was HOW you said it. Your above replies came off as being very insensitive.
The way I see it. If you like FAT lard ass, bitchy feminist lazy women. Then marry a North American woman. But dont ask her to cook. She will know where (Mac Donalds is or burger King or KFC). Christ thats like pulling teeth with pliers asking her to cook a meal.. And the way I see it I can not say Yes Dear No dear. I have had enough of North American womans BULLSHIT. I use to kiss there asses. But NOT any more. I now live in Russia where MEN are MEN and women know there place. The WOMEN are gorgeous and SLIM. The FAT OLGAS are the North American women NOT the Dyevuchkas. I have been to China and south America.too But unfortunately these women have NO RIGHTS to speak of this is true. But the FAT LARD ASS North American women have ALL the RIGHTS in courts divorce. They litteraly ASS RAPE the MAN. Thats why ALL FOREIGN WOMEN want to come to North America. They know the score. I only wish I would of travel abroad in my 20s and 30s to SEE whats out there. I have tasted the GOOD LIFE out side of North America. So keep eating your FAST foods girls and count the CELLULITE rings on your GUTS and cottage cheese on your thighs and keep praiseing OPRAH ha ha ha I am one North American man that doesnt put up with your FEMINIST NAZI proppaganda. After reading my post you will get upset and head to your neighborhood Burger King. saying where does this cave man get off TELLING it as it TRUELY IS. The TRUTH hurts.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian moloney View Post
The way I see it. If you like FAT lard ass, bitchy feminist lazy women. Then marry a North American woman. But dont ask her to cook. She will know where (Mac Donalds is or burger King or KFC). Christ thats like pulling teeth with pliers asking her to cook a meal.. And the way I see it I can not say Yes Dear No dear. I have had enough of North American womans BULLSHIT. I use to kiss there asses. But NOT any more. I now live in Russia where MEN are MEN and women know there place. The WOMEN are gorgeous and SLIM. The FAT OLGAS are the North American women NOT the Dyevuchkas. I have been to China and south America.too But unfortunately these women have NO RIGHTS to speak of this is true. But the FAT LARD ASS North American women have ALL the RIGHTS in courts divorce. They litteraly ASS RAPE the MAN. Thats why ALL FOREIGN WOMEN want to come to North America. They know the score. I only wish I would of travel abroad in my 20s and 30s to SEE whats out there. I have tasted the GOOD LIFE out side of North America. So keep eating your FAST foods girls and count the CELLULITE rings on your GUTS and cottage cheese on your thighs and keep praiseing OPRAH ha ha ha I am one North American man that doesnt put up with your FEMINIST NAZI proppaganda. After reading my post you will get upset and head to your neighborhood Burger King. saying where does this cave man get off TELLING it as it TRUELY IS. The TRUTH hurts.
First of all who the hell are you? Secondly why the hell are you posting on "Greek" a website with a thread that is 5 years old?

You're an idiot. Stay in Russia. Please.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:55 PM
GreekChat Member

“So I was wondering, especially from some of the ladies that have some trans generational experience, if they have noticed that relationship skills are on a decline among females?”

Relationship skills will vary amongst each individual because personal ideas and values of what relationships should or shouldn't be.

With that said, America being the culture pot of the world, finding people with the same values and ideas that reflect there relationship skills with you or any individual is going to be hard for any MAN or woman.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:15 PM
GreekChat Member

After being with a woman from far away, I doubt I could marry a North American girl. In fact, I couldn't.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
you should treat a man like it says in the bible.
Genesis 19:33
Old 03-20-2010, 03:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Genesis 19:33
and when I read it
Old 03-20-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU OX Alum View Post
and when I read it
Just to clarify, this is not what the 33 in my username represents. LOL EWWWWWWW
Old 04-04-2010, 07:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Some background:

Someone I had met at work had gotten married to this woman from Russia that he had been a sort of pen pal with. And I remembered that another guy I knew had been on vacation in Russia and did the same thing.

And then I recalled yet another conversation (this is a separate thing) with a guy that was saying they were arranging some marriages where the man would bring the woman over and be married for 2 years for a great deal of money. And that the man would decline the money or make some spliting arrangement because he wanted to stay married.

The two guys I first mentioned are good looking guys in good physical shape (i.e. they train a lot) and are reasonably successful in their fields. A good catch you would think, and they did indeed date a lot. Neither had ever been married, had no children and are in their 30's.

In conversations with these guys they say they prefer the foreign culture to Americanized women because they seem to be more famlily orientated with better relationship skills. And cited the lack of a lot of these skills as the reason why dating Americanized women is hard.

I say Americanized menaing women that have embraced mainstream American vlaues and behaviors.

This has been echoed by other men that I have talked to who also believe this.

So I was wondering, especially from some of the ladies that have some trans generational experience, if they have noticed that relationship skills are on a decline among females?

We'll leave men out of it this time lol.

Needless to say neither man mentioned above was very popular with a lot of American women when they came back.

They (the men) have to qualify what they meant with mainstream American values-- do they mean singles(ladies) in America are liberated, <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> promiscuous and materialistic? Well, I have friends from America and they're not at all liberated. Some of them are full time housewives, have kept a family and have good relationship with their husbands. I really think it's unfair to generalize...

Last edited by kathryn123; 04-13-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

I like to liberate women. That's one of my favorite fantises to enact.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Hispanic

Based on the context of this I believe that you are referring to foreigners from Mexico or Latin America. "Hispanic" doesn't necessarily mean that you are not a US citizen. I know of many successful "Hispanic" men & women in all walks of life that are 100% American. Some of these folks don't even speak Spanish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
In Georgia, we see this in reverse too...there are a lot of Hispanic men who marry American women just to get their citizenship more easily. Nine times out of ten, the women are really trashy, the type who look 60 years old at the age of 30. There are a lot of little half-Hispanic kids running around who I really feel sorry for because often the dads run off after they get their citizenship and these children who are usually Hispanic-looking are left in these crummy trailer parks with moms who just married the dads to have a husband. After that, the moms really resent the kids and what we're getting in the schools are tons of disturbed kids. The county south of here is going berserk.

I could not tell you how many birth certificates I've translated for Hispanic guys who are marrying these awful women. You ought to hear the women: "Yeah, Jo-say and me, we just want to git married now. I cain't talk none of that Spanish but his friend says he really loves me."