Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,502
0 members and 1,502 guests
No Members online

Old 09-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Banned

Has anyone ever seen some of Charles Manson's artwork. Pretty creepy stuff...yet artistic.

Sidebar: Oh, good grief with the long posts, cheerfulgreek. How long will you be picking this bone? I think you are just too anxious to go on these self-important defensive rants. You and agzg is the least amusing back and forth EVER. LOL.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
I can't remember, but I think Cali had the death penalty when the trial started, and by the time everyone got sentenced it had been thrown out.

Correction, it would have been while they were on death row. It didn't get switched back to death penalty - does anyone know if that's ever happened?
Yep. They were actually sentenced to die in the gas chamber until California changed it. I'm not sure how that works after someone has been sentenced. I'm sure Kevin and KSigkid know. But yeah, that's exactly what happened.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-28-2009, 10:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agzg View Post
No. We can't. Why don't YOU go back and read the thread, because I've already clarified that I didn't "spaz out" on you. Especially considering the fact that you've already admitted that you didn't even READ my posts before you freaked out. If you hate my posting that much, just put me on ignore already.
What else is there to chat about? I mean, what do you want me to say? Seriously. agzg, I rarely even read your posts, I just skip over them, most of the time. It's obvious you hate the way I post, but yet, between you and I, you are the only one (between us) that it bothers so much that you have to respond. Just let it go already. I already said that I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
Has anyone ever seen some of Charles Manson's artwork. Pretty creepy stuff...yet artistic.
No, I haven't. I know he thinks he's a musician, though. He had Gary Hinman murdered over some music deal or something like that. I can't remember exactly what it was about though.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 09-28-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
What else is there to chat about? I mean, what do you want me to say? Seriously. agzg, I rarely even read your post, I just skip over them, most of the time. It's obvious you hate the way I post, but yet, between you and I, you are the only one (between us) that it bothers so much that you have to respond. Just let it go already. I already said that I don't want to talk about it anymore.
Guess what. I'm talking about it. Until you finally put me on ignore or you realize that IT. IS. NOT. ALL. ABOUT. YOU.

My posts aren't about you. They're just not. Unless I quote you to respond to what you say, or address you in some way, they are not about you.

It's a simple fact that you didn't read my post before you flew off the handle, then claim that I attacked YOU, when I clarified (again and again) that I did not. In fact, it wasn't about you until YOU made it about you.

But, while I'm at it, while I won't say I hate the way you post because really watching you pitch a fit is somewhat amusing, you DO judge other people. Constantly. For things you have absolutely no idea about. It's aggravating.

Also, you're extremely conceited to think that I just sit around, waiting for someone to jump on you then just pile on. You have no idea what I do all day. I post when I have time to post. Simple as that. I don't just lie in wait so that I can make your life miserable.

I'm not letting it go, simply because there is nothing to "let go." It's the internet. You think I'm going to go to bed tonight and think "oh woe is me. Cheerfulgreek doesn't want to be my friend on GC anymore." Please.

Stop getting all butthurt about an internet forum. You do it all over the boards. I'm not "targeting" you. The fact that you're conceited enough to think that I have time in my life and the will to do that is particularly sad.

And you pull the "I already said I didn't want to talk about it anymore" crap all the time, too.

YOU may choose to post about it, or not. As will I. Personally, calling you out on your load of crap is just about as much fun as one can have while interacting with fake people in a fake social networking scenario.

There. THAT time it was all about you. I hope your huge ego is satisfied.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:57 PM
GreekChat Member

^^^okay, I get it now! Why won't you just let go, agzg?! Seriously!
HARRIS/WALZ 2024

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 09-28-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
No, I haven't. I know he thinks he's a musician, though. He had Gary Hinman murdered over some music deal or something like that. I can't remember exactly what it was about though.
I remember his music. It's a shame that he seemed to be a talented psycho (as, I believe many psychos are--or vice versa). I wish his creativity and brainwashing leadership abilities could've been put to good use. Maybe politics or something.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
I hope your huge ego is satisfied.
Quoted for Beyonce sing-along opportunity.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
^^^okay, I get it now! Why won't you just let go, agzg?! Seriously!
You get it? Do you really?

I really hope you do, because this whole argument could have been avoided had you actually READ before flying off the handle.

Especially if you expect others to do you the same courtesy.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I remember his music. It's a shame that he seemed to be a talented psycho (as, I believe many psychos are--or vice versa). I wish his creativity and brainwashing leadership abilities could've been put to good use. Maybe politics or something.
So true, and I agree.

Does anyone know about the rumor that Charles Manson wrote "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n Roses? Great song, btw.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-28-2009, 11:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You get it? Do you really?

I really hope you do, because this whole argument could have been avoided had you actually READ before flying off the handle.

Especially if you expect others to do you the same courtesy.
agzg, I just want you to let it go. My God!
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-28-2009, 11:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Quoted for Beyonce sing-along opportunity.
I have a big ego :shrug:

LOL at where my thread has ended up...

Old 09-28-2009, 11:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
agzg, I just want you to let it go. My God!
This is the third time you've told me to "let it go."

If you want me to let it go, PUT ME ON IGNORE AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT.

My God! What is so hard about that?

Do you have to have the last word? Really? Is it that hard for YOU to "let it go?"

Get your last word. We're through here. Unlike you, when I say I'm through, I mean it.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post

Sorry.

Is there really a Beyonce song about having an ego? Why do I not know it? Was it the best video OF ALL TIME???
Old 09-28-2009, 11:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post

lol
I know, tell me about it.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-28-2009, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Sorry.

Is there really a Beyonce song about having an ego? Why do I not know it? Was it the best video OF ALL TIME???
There is! And it's called *drumroll please*

EGO!

Best.Video.EVARRRRRRRRRR.