GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,141
Threads: 115,587
Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 1,465
1 members and 1,464 guests
Cookiez17

Old 04-21-2009, 09:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srmom View Post
My husband says he's like Michael Scott from The Office. He says things that are absolutely ridiculous and expects those listening to not only believe him, but to think it's the coolest!
LOL. I had exactly the same thought watching this last episode.

Your husband is a wise man.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:08 PM
GreekChat Member

I've only watched the first 5 minutes of the show, and already I want to punch Coach in the face.

@~/~~~~
Old 04-24-2009, 04:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to a.e.B.O.T.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 View Post
I've only watched the first 5 minutes of the show, and already I want to punch Coach in the face.
Well, its good that he finally did get a punch in the face metaphorically... FINALLY and hopefully next week...bye bye coach
Old 04-24-2009, 10:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.e.B.O.T. View Post
Well, its good that he finally did get a punch in the face metaphorically... FINALLY and hopefully next week...bye bye coach
Hopefully! But, this is a strange group. Who knows what they'll do?
Old 04-24-2009, 11:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Last night's episode was great. Sierra's face was priceless when Jeff was reading the votes. And I especially loved Tyson's exit interview! ("Sneaky bastards, now I know how Brendan felt.") It'll be interesting to see what happens next.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

We loved last night's episode!! We rewatched the tribal council numbers of times just to see the faces!

Tyson's face going from smug to "oh crap" after 2 votes were cast for him.

Debbie's face going from smug to "traitors!!" when she looked back at Coach!

Sierra's face from complete sadness, to confusion, to triumph!!

Brendon's face from stoic to "Hip Hip Hooray!" and the thumbs up was awesome.

The Jalapeno trio, sitting quiet like the little sneaks they are, then the sly smiles as it all goes down.

And, finaly, the Dragonslayer himself, from SMUG Leader (he had to throw it in that he was a better leader ) to SHOCK!!

haha I loved it!!

And, how funny was Jeff Probst tonight in goading the Dragonslayer??? It's obvious he finds the guy to be a complete idiot!
Old 04-24-2009, 03:15 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm curious to see if this all comes back on Sierra. I assume Coach will accuse her of turning people and making them vote for Tyson, when in reality, no one seemed to even want Sierra to know what was going on, and Sierra only voted for Tyson because they butted heads.

And I find it amusing that Coach and Tyson were so ready to vote out Sierra. Was she annoying them? Apparently. Is she a huge threat? Not at all. Why not keep her around for a little while and try to take out the two people who seem to be running the game... James and Stephen.

@~/~~~~
Old 04-24-2009, 03:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay, here's the deal - if Coach goes, who will be such an able object of derision and scorn? He's the BEST at being the WORST - so although I don't want him in the final 3, I'm kinda glad he's still there.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Yeah, I hope he sticks around for a while too, he is comedy gold!! His ridiculous tai chi moves (that have been passed down verbally throughout the ages), his stupid stories, etc. It would be a more boring season without him.

I want to see him try his jedi mind stuff on people and be thwarted at every turn, and get booted before the final 3.

Besides, I bet the folks over at Ponderosa don't want to see him any time too soon!
Old 04-24-2009, 04:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to a.e.B.O.T.
It seems by the preview that Coach is not going to cast in all on Sierra, but try to get Sierra and Erin back... He is probably fuming at JT for breaking his "word"... i plan to hear a honor and integrity, and "now its on" speech from Coach...

If the girls were SMART... they would all gang up together, because it seems like all boys have aligned themselves to win over any female, and the girls a) out number and b) can use one side (stephen and jt) to get rid of the other (coach) or visa versa...
Old 04-26-2009, 02:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to KDAngel Send a message via AIM to KDAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.e.B.O.T. View Post
If the girls were SMART... they would all gang up together, because it seems like all boys have aligned themselves to win over any female, and the girls a) out number and b) can use one side (stephen and jt) to get rid of the other (coach) or visa versa...
Agreed. Unfortunatly it appears that they can all be idiots when it comes to that kind of game plan.

I love Debbie, but all of her "my alliance" BS last week was so stupid. She and brown haired girl (don't remember her name) are like twigs. And so is Sierra. Do they really think they have a chance against the guys in physical competition?
Alpha Rho Chapter at the University of Maryland, PR Adviser: www.umdkappadelta.org
*COUNTRY FIRST* Conservative. Republican. Proud.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:12 PM
GreekChat Member

The only problem that I see with an all girls alliance... Taj. She's been riding Stephen and JT's coattails. They're stronger players who definitely have been running the game. I don't know if she'd turn away from them, knowing that they're not gunning for her at all.

Personally, I think that Stephen, JT and Taj should pull Sierra to their side. After last weeks vote, she'll probably gravitate toward them anyway, and they can take out Coach, Erin and Debbie.

@~/~~~~
Old 04-27-2009, 05:44 AM
GreekChat Member

It looks like on the previews that Coach tries to win Sierra back to his side. I don't think that's going to happen.

If I were anyone else EXCEPT Coach or Sierra, I would be doing everything I could to keep those two around and bring them to the Final with me...Although lately, it seems like every perception of who would be good jury fodder has backfired as of recently...before the last episode aired last season, I thought Sugar would be a lock.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:27 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm surprised by the edit Sierra is getting. All the survivors complain about her, but she doesn't come across as annoying as her competitors make her sound. Maybe I'm just so blinded by Coach's asshattery that I can't see others' faults.

I'm not sure what to make of Erin. Did she vote for Tyson last week? Is she in an alliance with Taj, JT and Stephen? She's been kinda invisible this whole season, so I don't quite know what to make of her.

About the all-girl alliance... I'm disappointed enough by the remaining girls that I would hate to see this happen. I'm not a big fan of already-wealthy people getting wealthier on Survivor, so I'm not pulling for Taj. Erin is, well, invisible. That leaves only Sierra and Debbie, and I'd much rather see JT win than either of them. But, because I've said that, JT will probably go home this week.

This has been one of the more interesting seasons of Survivor. I'm really enjoying it - it doesn't seem nearly as predictable as previous seasons.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyK View Post
This has been one of the more interesting seasons of Survivor. I'm really enjoying it - it doesn't seem nearly as predictable as previous seasons.
Has there been a vote except for Sandy and MAYBE Spenser, that HASN'T been a blindside this season?