GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,478
1 members and 1,477 guests
Xidelt

Old 05-19-2003, 10:41 PM
GreekChat Member

William is the advice guy because he is the guy girlfriend to these wacky women. . .

Savad's poem, umm, TACKY!!

I am glad the heffa got married.

I was tired of Joan and Ellis going back and forth but I can actually see it 2 ways -- while yes this was Toni's day, she knew Joan was jealous and they should have talked about that and Toni made it clear that she wanted/needed Joan by her side. Joan should have told Ellis -- see you at the wedding, I'm out. . . Joan is too suffocating.

They all annoy the hell out of me. . .Mya was damn near waving the prize in front of Antoine's face. Girl you annoy me too.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:41 PM
GreekChat Member

"What you studyin'?"

"Human Anatomy."

"Need any help studying?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Where do you want to start...?"

Ummm, Mya? Why you all sexy and sultry for this man? You don't know him, but you are ready to let him "study" your "anatomy."

CT4, you are sooo right that they should have worked it all out. It was just like, "I know you (Joan) are jealous of me, but get over it." WTF? They just let that slide from way back when Toni was picking out the dress. That's when it should have been nipped in the bud.

I would have pummeled Savad had he said a LOUSY, TACKY, TRIFLIN' poem like that at my wedding! If he such a def poet (I saw him Friday), he could have written an original piece once Lynn told him that she wasn't comfortable sharing her poem.

Does anyone think that Ellis and Joan will get married?
Old 05-20-2003, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile Yeah Toni really got married!

I knew y'all were going to be posting about the episode right away. I tried to get here first but my phone rang. LOL

So what do you think all this leading up to?

Will next year be the last season and they all get married?

Will Antoine become a regular on the show?

How come no one mentioned that Reesie died? Wasn't she supposed to have been one of the bridesmaids?

Isaac Hayes could use a few acting lessons.

William looked kinda of good naked--from behind (nice legs)

How are Lynn and Savad going to be celibate and they are sleeping in the same bed?

Will Toni get pregnant?

Too bad they didn't have Joan play Diana Ross in the Diva game.

Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!
Old 05-20-2003, 12:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Yeah Toni really got married!

Quote:
Originally posted by ladygreek
I knew y'all were going to be posting about the episode right away. I tried to get here first but my phone rang. LOL

So what do you think all this leading up to?

Will next year be the last season and they all get married?

Will Antoine become a regular on the show?

How come no one mentioned that Reesie died? Wasn't she supposed to have been one of the bridesmaids?

Isaac Hayes could use a few acting lessons.

William looked kinda of good naked--from behind (nice legs)

How are Lynn and Savad going to be celibate and they are sleeping in the same bed?

Will Toni get pregnant?

Too bad they didn't have Joan play Diana Ross in the Diva game.

Good comments, Soror.

I was too through that they did not mention Reesie because a lot of people did not catch the previous ep's ending with her dates on it. So I know they were to see her missing tonight.

Truthfully, Ellis makes me ill. Something about him just does not sit well with me, so I hope that he and Joan do not get married.

I sure as hell hope they do not end it next season along with Soul Food.

Toni, prego?? Ummmm naw she wants to keep her figure. She cannot become totally unshallow and unselfish.

Umm William looks good from neck down.

LOL @ Lyn and Savad sleeping in same bed. That poem was garbage and if I were Toni I woulda poured hot grits on him and Lyn for jacking up my wedding poem. I don't see the big deal about the poem. I see it as he wrote a poem that expresses his love for Lyn, but found it appropriate for Toni's ceremony. **shrug -- no man has wrote a poem for me before.**
Old 05-20-2003, 01:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to GRITS Send a message via Yahoo to GRITS
hijack!
Did anyone see one on one tonight? I am madd at flex for proposing when he new he was still married!

ETA: I just saw this because we don't have upn in my area of MS so we see the parkers and one on one on Mondays@11pm and girlfriends and half/half on Wednesdays on FOX . I can't wait to be back at school!!
Old 05-20-2003, 02:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Im_just_me Send a message via Yahoo to Im_just_me
Quote:
Originally posted by GRITS
hijack!
Did anyone see one on one tonight? I am madd at flex for proposing when he new he was still married!

ETA: I just saw this because we don't have upn in my area of MS so we see the parkers and one on one on Mondays@11pm and girlfriends and half/half on Wednesdays on FOX . I can't wait to be back at school!!
I didn't get a chance to see One on One tonite because I was watching American Idol. Can you please tell me what happened with the proposal and is he sill married to Brianna'a mom(her name on the show escapes me at the moment)

Thanks,
Kenysha
Old 05-20-2003, 08:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kiml122
Last night Joan and Ellis worked my nerves so much that I didn't even get to hear that poem that Savad did for Toni and Todd. I still can't believe that Toni actually got married, and was I the only one that thought that dress that Joan had on was ugly.

Be Breezy - Calvin from "House of Payne"
Old 05-20-2003, 08:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kiml122
...was I the only one that thought that dress that Joan had on was ugly.
****waving at kiml122!!! ****

Joan's dress was BEYOND tacky!!! Toni's mom's face said it all! I was cracking up!

Yes, Joan and Ellis were working my ever-lovin' nerves last night! I thought Joan was gonna haul off and punch that chick dead in her face. I mean...come on. I understand if stuff isn't right with you and your man, but when your best friend is getting married, you need to table your stuff for at least a day and be there for your friend. I may be wrong, but I thought Toni was TOTALLY justified in kicking Joan out of the wedding. Joan was acting like nothing else in the world mattered but her. Yeah, Toni is like that all of the time, but it was justified this time. She was getting married.

Ok, I need some clarity. Which one was Reesie? Are we talking about the AIDS patient that was played by that girl from Set It Off? (Her name is escaping me right now). Yeah...if she's the one you're talking about, they did flash her dates at the end of that episode.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:04 AM
GreekChat Member

1. Yes, Joan's dress was UGLY as hell. I know she has at least 80000 better outfits in her closet besides her HATTIE HOMEBODY dress. 2 words: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated it!!

2. Yes, JOan was too caught up in Ellis. I can see why Toni kicked her out of the wedding. I KNOW that I want my wedding day to be PERFECT!! I do and if you are bringing drama around me that day, you might get cussed out.

3. Yes Reesie was played by Kimberly Elise from Set It Off which we mentioned in this thread a couple of times.

RIF!
Old 05-20-2003, 10:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 2DISCRETE4U
Ok last night's episode was really good...almost had me in tears with Joan's speech.
I haven't kept up with the season but I'm glad I watched the last episode.
Ok, Joan (IMO) was straight up wrong for showing up late to Toni's night and then leaving again! What is wrong with her. I probably would have done the same thing that Toni did...that was just straight ridiculous!
As far as Joan and her boyfriend...Geesh...they know how to work a nerve. Something about him just urks me...I think it's his voice.
Maya...no words for her throwing herself at Toni's brother. But Toni's mom was cracking me up!
And Lyn's boyfriend...hmmm...
Let me go back and read this thread from the beginning so I can catch up with the rest of yall!
Old 05-20-2003, 01:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
1. Yes, Joan's dress was UGLY as hell. I know she has at least 80000 better outfits in her closet besides her HATTIE HOMEBODY dress. 2 words: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated it!!
RIF!
Ok CT4 stop making me laugh out loud at work.....stop it right now I say!!!

Old 05-20-2003, 05:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kiml122
Last night Joan and Ellis worked my nerves so much that I didn't even get to hear that poem that Savad did for Toni and Todd.
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Today we'll witness the wedding
Of a Christian and a Jew"

Like I said, I would have pummeled him!
Old 05-21-2003, 12:12 AM
GreekChat Member

During the autopsy they'd still be removing peices of my foot from his arse!! Trifling....

And Joan would have been lucky to watch the wedding on video - she pulled the poor me stunt one to many times especially over some man she just met. Actually Toni was right to let her wear that dress so she WOULD look stupid.
Old 05-22-2003, 01:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to GRITS Send a message via Yahoo to GRITS
Ok. ok i finally saw it.....

Wow, I can't believe that toni is finally married!! I still can't belive Joan walked down the aisle in that pink dress!! Jennifer Lewis was really good, I hope thgat we are able to see more of their families in the futue. Did anyone seethe soul train line at the end?
LMAO at todd and his parents.
P.S. I will pm you, imjustme, so i won't mess up the thread flow.
Old 05-23-2003, 08:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RedefinedDiva
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Today we'll witness the wedding
Of a Christian and a Jew"
Stop playing, this was the poem...NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!!!