Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,696
2 members and 1,694 guests
amIblue?

Old 01-22-2004, 05:22 PM
GreekChat Member

my nickname was dingleberry as a pledge, then it became darby o'gill and now it is hickey
Old 01-28-2004, 05:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PiEp299
Mine is SharpShooter (let's just say I have good aim in the bedroom when having used the pull-out method). We also had a few good other ones. GTA, a.k.a. Grand Theft Auto (not the video game...long story). 201 Poplar (address for the drunk tank in Memphis). Freedom Fighter (a brother who cheated on his girlfriend of 5 years with another girl who's last name was LaFrain, which she said meant "to fight for freedom" in French. Everyone else, including his girlfriend, thought he was named that because he was in the military.) Mary (because in his parents house EVERY room has a picture of Mary and a cross in it. This includes the bathroom, where, when you're taking a dump you're staring at a picture of Mary the whole time...verry disturbing.) Polaroid (his girlfriend assumed it was because he had modeling polaroids of himself, but no, it was because he had shown a few of us naked pictures of her...she just found this out a few months ago-about 5 years after the nickname was made.) We also had a few obvious ones like Boner, Doggie Style and Ritalin.

Last edited by PiEp299; 01-28-2004 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: From Rockford IL but go to school at Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Send a message via AIM to jmagnus
We have a couple good ones...Cupcake, Miller, Fish(because he drinks like one), Stumbles, God Father, Jaberwocky, Party Foul(the kid is a walking party foul), Balls, Elf, Sniper, Kitty, Mook, Bizmo, Redneck, Prada, Tan-O, Wheezy, Trucker, Don Vito(when he's drunk he mumbles and no one can understand him...like don vito), Kicks, Landon(looks like landon from mtv).

Unfortunatly I never got a nickname...I just havnt done something stupid enough yet.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to TKEPhiLLy
Mine is "Bojangles"
Others include: Scrots, Ace & Gary (the gay duo) was given to two guys that have known eachother since early childhood and are rooomies, pukes (guy pukes alot), toughguy, PFL (Pledge for life) for a person who ended up pledging twice., Sherminator, Cheekers, Fonnie, Dyke Jones, Flex, and rugby
Old 05-04-2006, 03:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to CrusaderTKE
I got the nickname Reagan back at my old chapter before I transfered my Big and Grandbig thought it fit since I met him when I was one year old and that I usually tell people Reagan was a member of TKE when people ask
Old 05-06-2006, 12:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JonInKC
I was named Karaoke.

p a w e a since 1899
Old 06-16-2006, 05:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Rodeo. I dont think I need to explain that one.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Nickname

BELDAR from the movie Coneheads. No I dont have a cone shaped head but i was wearing a bandana pointed up and didnt realize it and so there it is...

BELDAR 392 Lambda Lambda chapter
Old 12-09-2006, 06:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Mine was Wilber, after the pig from Charlotte's Web, don't ask me why, ask my Hegemon. As for my pledge brother and roommate, his is Boo-boo. Here's the story: On our bid night he made a claim that he could out drink anybody in the place so he got handed a bottle and a crap load more to drink, he went back to his dorm and fell asleep on the wrong floor. When he woke-up later that night he walked back to his room with his pants around his ankles and on the way he sh*t himself. I love that kid!
Old 07-18-2007, 12:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey whats up fellow fraters,

I'm a Teke from California University of PA Zeta-Omega, #472. I'm new to the whole chat thing but i have to share some of our nicknames. We call them pledge names because you get them while your pledging either from something you've done or something that happened during the process. I am the oldest brother in the fraternity now and we just recently got rechartered but the one thing that we haven't let go of is our pledge names. Mine is William F. Bucklick very odd story behind that one but oh well... some of our other brothers names are: Goldenrod, Flower Power, Mantenna, Sky-Captain Frugglepuff, Chauchy the hobbit rodriguez, marcus the carcus, solar flare, cripplic, beetle bailey, the fresh prince of cal u, earthworm buggernutz, count chocula.... the list goes on lol. Lot of good times coming up with those names.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to csuteke711 Send a message via Yahoo to csuteke711
peppermint patty.... i thought the us mint was where they made mints..
Old 02-27-2008, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

my pledge class had some brutal names in there
Bloody tea bag (kid from boston had kidney stones durring pledgeing or so he said)
MIA
Extra-Medium
WEE-TAH-DID
Gooooaaaaaalllll
Nookie monster
Motel-7
Shallow jalapenio
clayton biggesby
P.I.T.A (pain in the ass)
still NAM (his big bro was NAM not a man so he got still NAM his big came to college a virgin or suttin lol)
Apu(from the simpsons)
porkey le pew
Turd Fergison
Fachiotomy (based on face in italian or some shit)
Mr. Bean
there are a few more but can't really remember them might have smoked my self retarded
Old 02-27-2008, 06:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tkehippy06 Send a message via MSN to tkehippy06 Send a message via Yahoo to tkehippy06
We actually don't have too many nicknames in our chapter, but then again we're pretty small. Lets see...

One of my pledge brothers is nicknamed Scooter, simply because his big wanted to name him that.

One of my other pledge brother's nickname is Woody, because he hit a tree coming back to the house after initiation (no, he wasn't drinking at the time), but sometimes to piss him off we call him Bubbles, which apparently he had a traumatized childhood and hates that nickname.

My big has four littles, including myself, and one of the other one's is called Chester, from the guy from Dude Where's My Car. He was making out with a chick and he really didn't want to be (she had a boyfriend) and so he got up, said "This isn't where I parked my car" and left.

They call me Booney because, prior to initiation, I hadn't had much experience with alchohol, so I didn't really know my limit. That night, in about 45 minute span, I drank a fifth of Boone's Farm, an 8 oz flask of Parrot Bay, and a can of Busch Light. Needless to say, I don't remember much, except for projectile vomiting on the TV and being made to clean it up.

One of our newest initiates we sometimes call Stitches, due to cutting himself on a piece of glass under a tree in our yard.

Thats about it as far as nicknames of our actives, though. We do have a "Red Rocket" as a pledge, and some alumni include Donk, Monkey, Smiley, and apparently there's a Moose somewhere back in the day.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Mine is Lt. Dan and one of my pledge brother's is Gump. We were out for a run and he's slightly deaf so when we were supposed to stop, he didn't hear anyone yelling for him and he just kept running. I figured he would have heard so I stopped and waited but he didn't so I was told to go run after him and take charge haha... So there you have Lt. Dan and Gump. Another pledge brother or ex pledge brother was Sneaky Pete.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:39 PM
GreekChat Member

My mine is maverick because my family(big:Private joker, bigbig: Awol, and so on) has all army names. I was so happy because my twin brother pledged with me and they were gonna call us Mary kate and ashley