Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,449
2 members and 1,447 guests
PrettyBoy, QueenD

Old 02-15-2006, 02:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry Flip-Flop

"Say man I see yall back on the yard strong!!! When the NUPES got kicked off the yard I was about to go pledge Alpha, but now that yall are back, I'm gonna be a Kappa."
......ARE YOU SERIOUS????
Old 02-15-2006, 04:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Flip-Flop

Quote:
Originally posted by AnimalNupe2k5
"Say man I see yall back on the yard strong!!! When the NUPES got kicked off the yard I was about to go pledge Alpha, but now that yall are back, I'm gonna be a Kappa."
......ARE YOU SERIOUS????

*Breaking news* A student at XYZ college was arrested today after beating another student to death with what was reported to be a cane. The assailant was found raving mad repeating, "So you wanna be a Kappa! So you wanna be a Kappa!!!!" Witnesses have no explaination for this sudden outburst of rage. Their only comment was, "DAMN!!!"
= Because you're a semester too late
= Because you love to imitate
Old 02-19-2006, 01:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

This didn't happen to me, but to one of the sorors in my chapter. A few sorors were out dancing. This chick walks up and starts holding a "mirror" up to one of the sorors. The soror says "Oh, are you a soror? What chapter are you from?" The chick says "No, I'm not one but I want to be one REAL BAD."

This chick just has no idea how lucky she is that SKEE was not in the place that evening.
Old 02-19-2006, 06:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to RedAngel Send a message via Yahoo to RedAngel
That was a good one.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:47 PM
GreekChat Member

We had our "informational" and a young man stood up and asked, "Kappas have a reputation as being...well you know whorish. I'm a Christian and I was wondering if I would have to take part in anything that would be...well whorish, to become a member?" The room fell silent for a long period and then the bruhs erupted in laughter. I had to clutch my mouth to contain the obscenities that wanted to come rushing forward. This was made for TV comedy.

Is Whorish a word...I think so, but I'm not sure

Last edited by marquise1911; 02-22-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-22-2006, 04:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh, how could I forget this one. At one of our undergraduate Rushs, an interest raised her hand and asked "So what do y'all talk about at your meetings?" *sigh*
Old 02-22-2006, 07:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SKEEphistAKAte
Oh, how could I forget this one. At one of our undergraduate Rushs, an interest raised her hand and asked "So what do y'all talk about at your meetings?" *sigh*
I was asked that at an event that we had. lol
Old 02-22-2006, 08:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to IntegriTY1908
Lightbulb

I mean to keep it real.....what Kappa has not been asked by a girl to hold his KANE? I think the Kappas at my school like to be asked that...they blush and most often reply MAYBE LATER!!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 09:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by IntegriTY1908
I mean to keep it real.....what Kappa has not been asked by a girl to hold his KANE? I think the Kappas at my school like to be asked that...they blush and most often reply MAYBE LATER!!!!
you're right. one asked my brother let me show you something i can do. and she looked like she was ready to start kanin'.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Why this Freshman walk up to the SGRho table during the 1st week of school (my Wife is the Grad Advisor) and ask one of the Undergrads sitting at the table..

What is "Eee - Hangman - Pee"?

Let me tell ya.. it went silent for about 2 seconds.. and I think I was the 1st person to figure out what the girl meant...

And I can testify... that holding in a boisterous laugh... can almost kill you...

Of course, on the Bruh side.. It kills me when older Non Greek people just come up to me/past me and then SHOOT THE GUNS REALLLLLL HARD when they see me in para.

And then just smile in my face wondering why my reaction isn't what they thought it would be cause they really don't know that shooting the guns as a Non-Que is not cool.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Tickled Pink 2
Not really that funny, but I was walking in South Park Mall (kinda upscale mall) a long time ago, all decked out in my colors and letters and I noticed this girl get close to her mother and say "Oh my God mommy - she's in a gang....."
AHH HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!I hope you didn't throw no signs

The funniest thing that seems to happen (rather often) is people coming up to me, when I'm wearing my letters, and asking if I'm a Delta.

When I'm feeling generous I say yes. All other times, I'm like, "if I weren't, they'd kick my @$$.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jubilance1922 Send a message via Yahoo to jubilance1922
Quote:
Originally posted by DST4A00
AHH HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!I hope you didn't throw no signs

The funniest thing that seems to happen (rather often) is people coming up to me, when I'm wearing my letters, and asking if I'm a Delta.

When I'm feeling generous I say yes. All other times, I'm like, "if I weren't, they'd kick my @$$.
Haa! That reminds me of a story. One late night 2 of my sorors and I went to Waffle House and we had letter pins on. A random woman walks up to our table and asks "Are yall Deltas?" Silence overtook our table and then I said "no, we're Sigma Gamma Rhos". She said "Oh" and walked away, and we all looked at each other like wtf?

I'm convinced that if we had said yes, she would have whipped out an application or told us she wanted to be a Delta.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Wow… I'm ashamed to admit it , but one of my older, white, non-greek co workers (a triple qualification for BGLO ignorance), asked me, "Are you a Delta? Ms. Brown down the hall is a Delta." I explained to her the difference and that the only thing we have in common is our colors. She said, "Oh. So they must be your sisters?" I was like, "Just forget about it. You wouldn’t understand and I don't have the time to explain."
Old 02-27-2006, 04:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
I was in Rock Hill for our Fall State meeting. I went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays with my LS and her friend, who is also a soror. The server, who was terrible anyway, said "I see you're a member of AEO. I see a lot of ya'll who have AEO on your shirts. I was thinking what in the h*ll was she talking about and then I realized she was talking about DST. We had to explain to her what it meant.

Also, while I was wrapping gifts Christmas time, an older black man asked my friend and I if we were Kappas.

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan
Old 02-27-2006, 04:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jitterbug13
Also, while I was wrapping gifts Christmas time, an older black man asked my friend and I if we were Kappas.
So you can feel my pain...LOL!!!