Welcome to our newest member, LoganX7
» Online Users: 1,267
0 members and 1,267 guests
No Members online

Old 07-23-2005, 02:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rio_Kohitsuji
They could have easily had a mare nearby in sight for the stud. Because that'll get a boy going pretty easily. Here's a tidbit, they do have false vaginas for studs to mount and go at it for sperm collecting, just thought you'd want to know
This was one of my rotations in vet. school. I finally knew what "hung like a horse" meant.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AznSAE
this is sofa king gross.

i saw pictures of a girl doing it with a horse. it was on the net so i dont know if it was real or not.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
I believe you can find an artificial vagina here...

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1596901/

KLTC
Old 07-23-2005, 02:40 PM
GreekChat Member

on another sad note, a 3 year old girl here was raped by her mother's boyfriend while the mother just smoked a cigarette about 20 meters away! she died from it as well...it's really sad. the people want the ultimate penalty for the monster who did this, who is now in solitary in jail otherwise he wouldn't be alive right now. I can't believe such horrible people exist out there! In Madrid about a month ago, a guy was arrested who raped about 9 little kids, his fetish was boys between the ages of 2 and 5. I don't know what this world is coming to...
Old 07-23-2005, 03:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Quote:
Originally posted by Private I
on another sad note, a 3 year old girl here was raped by her mother's boyfriend while the mother just smoked a cigarette about 20 meters away! she died from it as well...it's really sad. the people want the ultimate penalty for the monster who did this, who is now in solitary in jail otherwise he wouldn't be alive right now. I can't believe such horrible people exist out there! In Madrid about a month ago, a guy was arrested who raped about 9 little kids, his fetish was boys between the ages of 2 and 5. I don't know what this world is coming to...
Sorry but waht does this have to do with sex with animals?

KLTC
Old 08-09-2005, 02:10 PM
GreekChat Member

update:

The video has made it to the internet.

I couldn't watch it. Too disturbing.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by kdonline
update:

The video has made it to the internet.

I couldn't watch it. Too disturbing.
Link me baby.

-Rudey
Old 08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry

OMG!! WTH!!
peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are nastyyyyyy sometimes.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to RACooper
Quote:
Originally posted by Rudey
Link me baby.

-Rudey
Had a bit of a dry spell?

"Cave ab homine unius libri"
Old 08-10-2005, 11:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AznSAE
this is sofa king gross.

i saw pictures of a girl doing it with a horse. it was on the net so i dont know if it was real or not.
Well, if it was vaginal sex then probably it was real. But at least that orifice is made to stretch! A 10-12 pound baby can fit through that. Oy, I think I can't eat my lunch today.

HEY! A new diet! Read the bestiality thread on GC whenever I'm in the mood for a snack!!!
Old 08-10-2005, 11:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Seattle man dies after sex with horse

Quote:
Originally posted by KSig RC
"Hey pal, why the long face? Horse puncture your colon?"
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by The Truth; 08-10-2005 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Seattle man dies after sex with horse

Quote:
Originally posted by BirthaBlue4

"If you're talking about sheep or goats, there could be some issues," Urquhart said.

Copyright 2005 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
that is the funniest thing I've heard all day Horses and cows are ok.

Seriously, how can someone have sex with animals?
Old 08-13-2005, 12:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to BirthaBlue4
MORE INFO

More information...apparently, there are tapes...

When a Man Dies in a Sex Act with a Horse -- What's a Reporter to Do?
By Lesley Messer
Published: July 18, 2005 10:20 AM ET

NEW YORK How do you report a story about a man who dies while having sex with a horse? With a snigger? Or straight?

Last Friday, the Seattle Times got wind of an Associated Press item about a local man who died after having sex with a horse. "The sheriff's department didn't expect us to report it because it was too gruesome," said Jennifer Sullivan, the Seattle Times staff reporter who would eventually author two stories on the ordeal.

The AP story gave basic facts about the case. It mentioned that the man -- who died of internal bleeding from anal sex with the animal -- died after visiting a farm in nearby Enumclaw that attracted "a significant number of people" looking to engage in bestiality.

Therefore, Sullivan said, "We thought if there was more than one person participating in this, it needed to be reported."

In her first probe, Sullivan wrote that the farm was discussed in Internet chat rooms as a "destination" spot for people looking to have sex with animals. She reported that this prompted an investigation into whether the chickens, goats and sheep on the property had also been victimized.

"We tried to make it as tasteful as possible keeping out the cause of death. As a surprise, I had at least 70 emails from people and the vast majority wanted to know what killed this guy," she said. "So on the second day we had to be more specific."

Although she never reported the man's name, in her second article Sullivan did say that he was 45 years old and added that he died of acute peritonitis due to the perforation of the colon. But because Washington is one of 17 states that does not outlaw bestiality, having sex with a horse is not a crime and his death will not be investigated.

Perhaps the most lurid detail she added, however, was that when they searched the farm, police had found hundreds of hours of videotape showing men having sex with horses. Police are still making sure that sex was not forced on the smaller, weaker animals, thus constituting animal cruelty (which is a crime). Investigators are also checking to see if other crimes like child abuse or rape occurred on the premises.

When asked if the reporting was especially difficult due to the subject matter, Sullivan explained that she's been working on the crime and court beat for the past six years, three of which have been at the Times, and so is rarely shocked by anything anymore. The community of Enumclaw, however, was not braced for this type of scandal.

"People were very, very willing to talk but they almost thought of it as a joke. It was sort of surreal for a lot of people," she said. "I was surprised with how willing the relatives were to talk."

She said that the man's family -- whom she interviewed for the second story -- asked for anonymity, which the newspaper granted. They never suspected that he was involved in bestiality, and were surprised when they learned that he had purchased a thoroughbred stallion earlier in the year, apparently one of a pair he kept at the farm.

Sullivan also spoke with two neighbors -- a husband and wife -- near the farm who had no idea that this kind of activity had been going on. A few days ago, they were shown a tape of men having sex with horses -- one of which belonged to them.

"It was a really rural community," Sullivan explained. "They were pretty devastated."

But so far, despite the subject matter, public response has been positive, she said. She explained that out of the many emails she's received, only one has been negative. Most of them express sympathy to Sullivan for having to write such a horrific story and thank her for leaving out gratuitous aspects, or using phrases like "horsing around."

The two articles also have prompted a local senator to start drawing up a bill that would outlaw bestiality. Sullivan also reported the opinions of a local animal activist who also is calling for reform.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesley Messer (reporter@editorandpublisher.com) is a reporter for E&P.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Horse-sex story was Seattle newspaper's most-clicked story

No surprise, of course. (Here's the Seattle Times story from last July.) Columnist Danny Westnest writes: "A case can be made that the articles on horse sex are the most widely read material this paper has published in its 109-year history. I don't know whether to ignore this alarming factoid or to embrace it."
Old 07-07-2006, 03:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Because I KNOW you're interested...

Because I KNOW you're interested...

---------------------

Infamous Enumclaw horse sex case to be made into movie

Seattle filmmaker Robinson Devor has begun filming this month for his new documentary, "In the Forest There Is Every Kind of Bird." The film examines the widely reported 2005 incident of a man in Enumclaw who died after having sex with a horse.

Devor, whose previous film, "Police Beat," premiered at the Sundance Film Festival last year, hopes to bring the new film to Sundance in 2007. It will continue filming through July and into August.

In the meantime, "Police Beat" — Devor's and writer Charles Mudede's made-in-Seattle drama about a bicycle cop — will open for a week's run at the Varsity July 14.

- Moira Macdonald, Seattle Times movie critic

Copyright © 2006 The Seattle Times Company

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...4_horse03.html