GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,157
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 860
0 members and 860 guests
No Members online

Old 07-25-2005, 08:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, season 1, will be released on DVD on 11.22.05 per TVShowsonDVD.com and Amazon.com
Old 07-28-2005, 03:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina_Belle
EM:HE was here in Arkansas about a month ago working on a house in Alma, AR. It is for the Morgan Nick family. Morgan Nick was kidnapped from a ball park in Alma 10 years ago and is still missing. Hopefully I will go see the house soon and if I do I will post some pics.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina1201
Red face Five Orphaned Siblings Sue 'Makeover' Show

LOS ANGELES (Aug. 11) - Five orphaned siblings who received gifts and a new dream home on the hit ABC television show "Extreme Makeover, Home Edition" are suing the network, the company that built the house and the couple who took them in after their parents died.

For the remainder of the story. . .See Here

Cause even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 08-11-2005, 09:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
Re: Five Orphaned Siblings Sue 'Makeover' Show

Quote:
Originally posted by Gina1201
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 11) - Five orphaned siblings who received gifts and a new dream home on the hit ABC television show "Extreme Makeover, Home Edition" are suing the network, the company that built the house and the couple who took them in after their parents died.

Greedy jokers. It is not the shows fault on what happened. The show tries to do good.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Five Orphaned Siblings Sue 'Makeover' Show

Quote:
Originally posted by Gina1201

That was one of my favorite episodes. I need to tell my mom about this.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:56 PM
GreekChat Member

This is so sad.I remember this episode and its terrible to hear about folk acting that way toward orphaned kids
Old 10-16-2005, 08:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Tonight's ep is great.

Camp Barnabas has a website: http://www.campbarnabas.org/

ETA: The Ty Pennington TV Guide Cover goes on sale tomorrow.

http://www.tvguidestore.com/product_...R=TVGCOVERWEEK

Last edited by CrimsonTide4; 10-16-2005 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Tonight's episode was really good.

Next weeks episode looks just as good too.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Honeykiss1974
Tonight's episode was really good.

Next weeks episode looks just as good too.
2 weeks from tonight. . . it is SOOOOO ON!!!! I know I will be boo hooing.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Family in Ohio

http://www.cleveland.com/search/inde...l?lxoth&coll=2

ARTICLE EXCERPT:
But for Morley, it was a time of private pain and joy. Morley's daughter Jackie was Novak's wife and the mother of their three girls: 6-year-old Zoey, 2-year-old Harley and 5-month-old Presley. On Mother's Day this year, Jackie and Jeff watched "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," Jackie's favorite show. After the show ended, Jackie, who had given birth to Presley two weeks before, complained of a headache and went upstairs to bed. Soon after, she died of a pulmonary embolism.

Jeff discovered her body when he came into the room bearing Presley for a feeding.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Family in Ohio

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
http://www.cleveland.com/search/inde...l?lxoth&coll=2

ARTICLE EXCERPT:
But for Morley, it was a time of private pain and joy. Morley's daughter Jackie was Novak's wife and the mother of their three girls: 6-year-old Zoey, 2-year-old Harley and 5-month-old Presley. On Mother's Day this year, Jackie and Jeff watched "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," Jackie's favorite show. After the show ended, Jackie, who had given birth to Presley two weeks before, complained of a headache and went upstairs to bed. Soon after, she died of a pulmonary embolism.

Jeff discovered her body when he came into the room bearing Presley for a feeding.
This is tonight's episode.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:22 PM
GreekChat Member

tonight's episode

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp...2&nav=0RdaAhYx

Carol currently resides in Blacksburg, Virginia with her two sons, Hunter and Garland, and is the artistic director of The Center of Dance. The Center, which Carol founded, has choreographed over 100 community productions for the school and its resident company, UJIMA. A few years ago, after experiencing numbness and fatigue, Carol was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Today she can barely walk the 21 steps leading to her dance studio or move around her ranch home, which has the laundry room in the basement, a sunken living room and even more steps to the kitchen.

Carol continues to provide instruction, workshops and programs in dance-theatre, even though she can no longer demonstrate the moves herself. She is committed to passing along her love of the art to others, saying "I'd rather smile and keep going than cry and feel sorry for myself." Carol's dream has always been to have her home and studio in one place so she can continue to teach and spend precious time with her young boys.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to btb87 Send a message via Yahoo to btb87
Upcoming episode - Altamonte Springs family

New home fit for a Samaritan

Construction taped for TV show

BY BREUSE HICKMAN
FLORIDA TODAY

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS - For years, Sadie Holmes has collected food and clothes for the needy. On Friday, she finally got what she needed most: a new house.

Before she and her five children had even laid eyes on it, Holmes cried and hugged builders who spent last week constructing her new home in Altamonte Springs, located just outside of Orlando.

The project was part of ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" which had enlisted the privately owned Mercedes Homes of Melbourne to build the house.

Read the rest here.
Old 02-25-2006, 03:49 PM
GreekChat Member

The Crawford Smith family is from my neck of the woods. Several people I know worked on her house, and they said she was extremely gracious and they were more than happy to put in the long hours for her. She seems like an amazing woman, and she's raised her two sons well.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Premiering Thursday, March 23rd

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (After the Storm) which is rebuilding communities for Katrina victims.