GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,157
Threads: 115,582
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,395
1 members and 1,394 guests
No Members online

Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
Be careful what you ask for, I can definitely do so. Let me get up to speed. FYI I am in agreement with you and Pretty Boy politically IF I am reading posts correctly. Do you get or have you heard of the blog “letter from Margaret and Helen” ?

Full frontal saves me from suffering fools. Most people bring a water pistol to a fight. Not me.
I just opened up Pandora’s Box, y’all Lol.

Unless you’re a Trump supporter, you might have misread PB’s political posts. Dude is an avid Trump supporter. He bought a pair of Trump shoes, too.

I never heard of the blog you mentioned. What’s that about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Really? Did you watch the same debate I watched?

Ahem… well, Minnesota is awesome. I mean, Minnesota is better than most states. We’re ranked in the top 5 for best places to raise a family out of all 50 states. I was born and raised here and I’m proud of my state. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Don’t hate.
But you lived in Detroit for some years Lol. Didn’t y’all get carjacked? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
But that’s not the point. Walz won that debate because he had substance, he was relatable, and he went into that debate to show himself, to show the country and the world who he really is. And to me, he showed himself to be bipartisan, reasonable, practical, and more importantly, he also acted as a governor. Honestly, his job is to sell Kamala Harris as president which is exactly what he did. Frankly, I think he did that very well.

Vance lied throughout the entire debate.
Walz wasn’t as hard as I thought he should have been. He seemed more agreeable, unlike Harris. She lit Trump’s ass up. That’s the kind of debate I was looking for.

Vance lying goes without saying. Trump chose him as a running mate for a reason.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Unless you’re a Trump supporter, you might have misread PB’s political posts. Dude is an avid Trump supporter. He bought a pair of Trump shoes, too.
She didn’t know? Yeah, I was at the January 6th rally with my boy Moose. We go way back. He calls me Q. Who do you think took this picture of him?

Yeah, I bought the Trump shoes, coins, and Trump bible. Go Trump. 👍🏽

Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
She didn’t know? Yeah, I was at the January 6th rally with my boy Moose. We go way back. He calls me Q. Who do you think took this picture of him?

Lmao! PB, you are a fool Lol
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post

HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
They're THOUGHT EXPERIMENTS. Lies sound SO BAD. Please to use the updated term
lol
Yes, he sure does make it sound that way.

Quote:
Vance lying goes without saying. Trump chose him as a running mate for a reason.
Walz stated that because Mike Pence made the decision to certify the election is the very reason Mike Pence wasn’t on the stage. When he asked Vance a yes or no question about Trump losing the election, he refused to answer. That should tell us all the truth of what’s going on here. On that debate night, the United States learned beyond reasonable doubt just how eager Donald Trump’s next possible VP would be to commit the crime Mike Pence repeatedly refused to commit. That’s the main reason Donald Trump chose JD Vance as his running mate.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey CG, how are you just going to up and skip my post? Lol. You said you wouldn’t live anywhere else other than Minnesota. But you lived in Detroit for some years, right? You got carjacked too, didn’t you?
Old Today, 04:02 PM
GreekChat Member

No. No. Are you joking? He is? I thought he had more than 2 digits in his IQ. Holy cow.

I will post more about Margaret and Helen. If you PM me your email I can forward you the last two letters.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity
Old Today, 04:04 PM
GreekChat Member

PS I am reading Jack Smith’s latest legal brief. Has him by the short hairs. Prison is in his future, unless… nope. Not putting that out into the universe.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity
Old Today, 04:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
No. No. Are you joking? He is? I thought he had more than 2 digits in his IQ. Holy cow.

I will post more about Margaret and Helen. If you PM me your email I can forward you the last two letters.
Lmao! Nah, PB isn’t a Trump supporter, I was messin with him like I always do. But you’re right about his IQ. Krappas tend to have low IQs Lol.

I sent my email to you.
Old Today, 05:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Hey CG, how are you just going to up and skip my post? Lol. You said you wouldn’t live anywhere else other than Minnesota. But you lived in Detroit for some years, right? You got carjacked too, didn’t you?
I didn’t see it. I’ve only lived in two cities in Michigan. East Lansing and Novi. Are you talking about the valet/parking garage thingie?
HARRIS/WALZ 2024