GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, Aliciasmith
» Online Users: 918
1 members and 917 guests
John

Old 08-06-2008, 01:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedefinedDiva View Post
For some reason, every week, I keep imagining that Julie Chen will forget that her thumb is still on that button and she will say something that the house will hear and the game will be blown. Hasn't happened yet, but I'm waiting....Jessie MUST GO and he can take Michelle and Memphis with him.

I am happy that Renny has turned around. She was aggravating when they first entered the house. She's cooler now.

Keesha need not be so paranoid and quick to make irrational decisions. Her alliance hasn't turned on her YET, but if she keeps acting outwardly suspicious towards them, they will get rid of her. She doesn't know how to hide her emotions in her voice, nor facial expressions and Libra is good at reading people.

I love Jerry just for the hell of it! He's a cool old man. I LOVE how he kept his composure when Memphis was acting like a crazy man! How are you going to threaten to beat up an old man?! That was just shameful.
I laughed because I'm always wondering the same.

I Stay Woke!!
Old 08-06-2008, 03:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SthrnZeta
Quote:
For some reason, every week, I keep imagining that Julie Chen will forget that her thumb is still on that button and she will say something that the house will hear and the game will be blown. Hasn't happened yet, but I'm waiting....

Jessie MUST GO and he can take Michelle and Memphis with him.

I am happy that Renny has turned around. She was aggravating when they first entered the house. She's cooler now.

Keesha need not be so paranoid and quick to make irrational decisions. Her alliance hasn't turned on her YET, but if she keeps acting outwardly suspicious towards them, they will get rid of her. She doesn't know how to hide her emotions in her voice, nor facial expressions and Libra is good at reading people.

I love Jerry just for the hell of it! He's a cool old man. I LOVE how he kept his composure when Memphis was acting like a crazy man! How are you going to threaten to beat up an old man?! That was just shameful.
Yeah, what you said

AND, what's up with the whole house voting the same every week? Kinda sick of that - it's like people have their own opinion until eviction day!
Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Renny is turning out to be the only person in the house who doesn't drive me crazy. All the rest annoy me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyKeyKKG View Post
And then when Jerry told Libra to shut up! Whoa!!
Oh, how did I miss that?! That's what I always want to do.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:33 AM
GreekChat Member

MysticCat,

while April, Libra and Keesha were going at it in the bedroom, Memphis was out in the living room telling Dan something like this is great, see what happens when you put a bunch of 30-yr-old women together? So Jerry hears this and goes back to the bedroom to tell the girls what Memphis is saying about them. While he's trying to do this Libra keeps interrupting him so he looks at her and says something like just sit down and shut up and let me talk. I thought Libra's eyes were going to burst out of her head. So then Renny gets all upset about Jerry talking that way to a woman and she goes off yelling about Jerry. And then it's time to sing happy birthday to Keesha!
Old 08-07-2008, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to RBL
Can and will Ollie get a clue and start playing the game for himself and not be in such an OBVIOUS alliance with April....
Old 08-07-2008, 08:38 PM
GreekChat Member

LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 08:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBL View Post
Can and will Ollie get a clue and start playing the game for himself and not be in such an OBVIOUS alliance with April....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
I can't believe no one's thought to break Ollie and April up yet! Why let two obviously aligned people slide through the game like that?!
I agree with the above statements! Someone needs to break them up because they are squeaking by. This would be the perfect week to put both of them up.

Jessie is a dimwit.

Michelle.... Gimme a break.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm so glad Jesse's gone. He was a tool.

The farewell videos were priceless. Tell us how you really feel.

Juile's outfit was

Michelle as HOH. So I'm guessing either Libra and Keesha or Memphis and Dan or Libra and Dan or going up on the block.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to polarpi
I'm curious to see how Dan gets "out" of the AP vote - his sister seems to think he can, and really, I think he could probably convince Michelle that it was Libra and Keesha who masterminded the "Get Jessie" campaign.

I really hope one of those two girls go home - Libra just pisses me off and Keesha (or Dani 2.0, as my mom coined her) thinks she's smarter than everyone...

(tnxbutterfly, I couldn't agree more about Julie's outfit!)
Old 08-08-2008, 11:21 AM
GreekChat Member

I can never understand why people (MICHELLE) get so bitter when their "friends" get voted out.. they can be sad but get over it... only ONE person is gonna win
Old 08-08-2008, 12:40 PM
GreekChat Member

^^^ I totally agree. I can't understand why everyone is always so hung up on the fact that someone "gave their word" not to vote someone out. When it comes down to the wire, regardless of "their word," SOMEONE has to be voted out.

No one seems to have a long-term plan for winning this game. For instance, Michelle has no plan. She is hell-bent on getting Libra out of the game, but she no longer has any allies now that Jessie is gone. Memphis is on Team Keesha and if she thinks Team April and Ollie are going to have her back, she's wrong. She might be safe for a week or two because the targets for next week SHOULD be April and Ollie. But she won't last much longer than that.

I also need Jerry to pull himself together. He really is flying under the radar.

The rest of my post is passed on live updates from a spoiler site. Highlight at your own risk:

Jerry is extremely pissed at Dan for turning against the vote to get Memphis out. I think this is because Jerry wants Memphis out, just as bad as Libra and Keesha wanted Jessie out. You always want to get the person who makes your life somewhat "miserable" out of the house. However, Michelle may be pissed at Dan, but her target this week is Libra. If Jerry would stop being so emotional and take up alliance with Dan, BOTH of them can fly under the radar until the end. No one really worries about them. While Dan is on everyone's mind right now, it will all blow over in a little while because Team Keesha/Libra/Memphis will be in all-out war with Team April/Ollie. If Jerry and Dan stick together, they can sit back and watch these tow teams take one another down.

I'm still rooting for Libra.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
^^^ I totally agree. I can't understand why everyone is always so hung up on the fact that someone "gave their word" not to vote someone out. When it comes down to the wire, regardless of "their word," SOMEONE has to be voted out.

No one seems to have a long-term plan for winning this game. For instance, Michelle has no plan. She is hell-bent on getting Libra out of the game, but she no longer has any allies now that Jessie is gone. Memphis is on Team Keesha and if she thinks Team April and Ollie are going to have her back, she's wrong. She might be safe for a week or two because the targets for next week SHOULD be April and Ollie. But she won't last much longer than that.

I also need Jerry to pull himself together. He really is flying under the radar.

The rest of my post is passed on live updates from a spoiler site. Highlight at your own risk:

Jerry is extremely pissed at Dan for turning against the vote to get Memphis out. I think this is because Jerry wants Memphis out, just as bad as Libra and Keesha wanted Jessie out. You always want to get the person who makes your life somewhat "miserable" out of the house. However, Michelle may be pissed at Dan, but her target this week is Libra. If Jerry would stop being so emotional and take up alliance with Dan, BOTH of them can fly under the radar until the end. No one really worries about them. While Dan is on everyone's mind right now, it will all blow over in a little while because Team Keesha/Libra/Memphis will be in all-out war with Team April/Ollie. If Jerry and Dan stick together, they can sit back and watch these tow teams take one another down.

I'm still rooting for Libra.

I actually like Libra too but she would it would be more self serving if she didnt make herself such a target by blowing up all the time
Old 08-08-2008, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

What happened after Jessie left: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ-c_zloDjc

When Jessie found out about Dan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE_y7JeJTIw

I Stay Woke!!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeezDiscreet View Post
What happened after Jessie left: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ-c_zloDjc
I *heart* Libra! I don't know why.... I just do!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
I'm firmly on the Keesha/Renny/Libra side over April/Michelle/Ollie.

Dan and Jerry are definitely floating, but I really like Dan a lot. Jerry's getting a REALLY kind edit - that man is ten kinds of awful.
I agree. I am coming to terms witht he fact that my girl Libra may be going home this week, but I'm still happy for her because she has a trip to Hawaii and some cash. She's playing the game.

Even if I didn't get to win the money, I'd be happy to go to the sequester house. Tropical vacation, baby!!