Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,647
2 members and 1,645 guests
LaneSig, Xidelt

Old 08-24-2000, 06:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

Ladies...you have NEVER lied! The last thing a sister like myself wants is a flashy, foolish man.

News Flash: Men who have to flash and flaunt material items are trying to compensate for what they're lacking in life...such as a personality or intelligence

REAL WOMEN like us need a man of substance!

Can I get an amen ladies?

[This message has been edited by Sexy Mocha (edited August 24, 2000).]
Old 08-24-2000, 07:02 PM
GreekChat Member

AMEN!
Old 08-24-2000, 07:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

AAAAAAMEN Mocha!!!!
Old 08-24-2000, 07:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to The Original Ape
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by MissDiamond:
AAAAAAMEN Mocha!!!!
Alright...Cut the cheerleadin'!

Old 08-24-2000, 08:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by The Original Ape:
Alright...Cut the cheerleadin'!

Hey Original! You know my sister friend is speaking the truth!! We have to back her up!

Old 08-25-2000, 11:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Red face

AAAAAMMMMMEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!
Old 08-26-2000, 03:08 PM
GreekChat Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!
Old 08-31-2000, 04:58 PM
GreekChat Member

ATTENTION, ORIGINAL APE!!! We are in desperate need of another hot topic such as this one. We are all waiting for some ORIGINAL flava!
Old 08-31-2000, 05:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Intensify:
ATTENTION, ORIGINAL APE!!! We are in desperate need of another hot topic such as this one. We are all waiting for some ORIGINAL flava!
I didn't want to seem like a talk show host, so I decided to chill and let someone else have the floor. As creative as everyone on our side and your is, I'm sure we can come up with alot of juicey topic!
Old 09-01-2000, 11:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Hi, I am that "rare breed" of woman who still exists. My man cheated on me this summer and I had the proof to back it up. After a few weeks I forgave him and tried to reassure him that I wouldn't cheat on him simply because I don't have the desire to.

So let me spice this thang up some more,
THIS IS FOR YOU PROFESSOR -- Once she forgives you are things still the same? My man won't let me out of his sight because he fears I will retaliate and do the same.
Old 09-01-2000, 07:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueReign:
My man won't let me out of his sight because he fears I will retaliate and do the same.[/B]

And you would have every right to! Forget that "two wrongs don't make a right" nonsense! Not that I'm saying you should cheat...(PER SE) ....I'm just saying If you did decide to retaliate...he couldn't say one word! What COULD he say?!?
Shoot! Me, personally, I would go around ACTING suspicious just to keep his *ss squirming! Remember, what's good for the goose is good for the gander...
Girl...you don't have to cheat...but just think of it as having a "Get out of jail free" card....if you do slip up, give his *ss the card and keep on going!

[This message has been edited by Sexy Mocha (edited September 01, 2000).]
Old 09-01-2000, 07:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

Oh! And another thing....Why is it that when men cheat, us women are expected to fuss, fight, cry but get over it...but God forbid WE cheat...all hell's gonna break loose! Men will lose their everlasting minds! Y'all know that's considered the eighth deadliest sin to their species....I think it has something to do with the ENORMOUS ego that's just as much a part of them as testosterone....I don't know.
Ok, now that I've talked 'nuff sh*t...I'll be going
Old 09-01-2000, 08:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Sexy Mocha:
Oh! And another thing....Why is it that when men cheat, us women are expected to fuss, fight, cry but get over it...but God forbid WE cheat...all hell's gonna break loose! Men will lose their everlasting minds! Y'all know that's considered the eighth deadliest sin to their species....I think it has something to do with the ENORMOUS ego that's just as much a part of them as testosterone....I don't know.
Ok, now that I've talked 'nuff sh*t...I'll be going
I agree with much of what you said(especially the "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" line); but I find it interesting that most women REFUSE to acknowledge THE FACT that THEIR BEHAVIOR actually PUT their men between the legs of another woman. Sometimes a man really loves a woman but can't put up with her mouth, distrust in him(even when he's legit), and overall negative behavior. He tolerates her as long as he can in hopes that she'll see the light; then gets to the point where the next kind face that comes along captivates him, and he takes a little break from his woman to see this fine, confident bird!

Old 09-05-2000, 10:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy

Dang, Original Ape!!! I didn't expect that kind of response to Sexy Mocha!! Like I said I am that "rare person" that doesn't cheat. I told him that if I met someone I wanted to be with I would just tell him that it was over and that I wanted to date other men. But, I agree with Sexy Mocha -- I have aftershave and cologne and stuff in my house from previous relationships before him and I just buy stuff to keep around and plus department stores give you samples and stuff and I always keep it and when he came over last he questioned me why all this stuff was on the dresser and I just told him I was cleaning out the drawer. He acted like someone had been over here using it and it's only because he's expecting me to cheat and do the same. Original ape -- check yo self -- PLEASE!!
Old 09-06-2000, 09:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueReign:
Hi, I am that "rare breed" of woman who still exists. My man cheated on me this summer and I had the proof to back it up. After a few weeks I forgave him and tried to reassure him that I wouldn't cheat on him simply because I don't have the desire to.

So let me spice this thang up some more,
THIS IS FOR YOU PROFESSOR -- Once she forgives you are things still the same? My man won't let me out of his sight because he fears I will retaliate and do the same.
BlueReign,

My ex was/is a strong South Carolina Lady. During that time it was somewhat like an eye opener. We both realized that we had something good and after my actions we did have a period when we were ALWAYS by each others side. After the trust was fully restored things were norman again. Although Ms. Alston and I are no longer we remain the best of friends. In fact, we still visit each other and a part of her will always be in love with her.