Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,190
1 members and 1,189 guests
Cookiez17
Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 11:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Yea, mine istan jacket, Kreme/tan letters with krimson back ground and all the other lettering is in krimson
Old 05-10-2009, 12:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Have you seen them with the white/kreme letters with the red/krimson outline around it? I don't have one yet, but I'm planning on getting one, but I want to reverse the letter colors to see that it will look like.
Nah Nupe, never seen that one....do you have a site I KAN peep it. I have not found one Nalia site in NYC.....it sucks. I'm way late on getting our Neo's gifts...

Richard L. Evans
Old 05-12-2009, 07:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 View Post
Nah Nupe, never seen that one....do you have a site I KAN peep it. I have not found one Nalia site in NYC.....it sucks. I'm way late on getting our Neo's gifts...
I saw it on stuff4greeks.com. It looked smooth.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

You all gotta be kidding me.

Unlike aliases, Ill use my real name, year, and all that apply.

Tyrone Connaway
Mighty Gamma Upsilon chapter
K.S.K.O.L
Spring 1990
Southern Illinois university @ Carbondale.

To begin with our colors are Krimson and Kream. that is about as far as I will go with this conversation. As i read all of this nonsenesne regarding business within the Bond it is yet again a testament on why the elimination of the Scroller Club was possibly the worst thing to happen to the Bond. I wont go any further in disgust on what I am reading but I will simply ask that any and all converstaion regarding the bond and its inner workings of ANY kind cease. I wont waste time calling deference because a) I dont do that because dieference isnt given its earned, and b) the fact that this is being discussed on a public board in the first place summarizes the state of the Bond.

shameful. anybody want to get at me I aint hiding. 3Facesent@gmail.com. After that we can take it anywhere someone wants to go if you are offended by my commentary. Like I said, Im no alias and I pray the founders blessed souls arent witnessing what I am right now.

Stop this shit now.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:48 PM
GreekChat Member

.......and have your Deans get in touch with me. I GOTTA know what all your programs were like. Ill start there.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:57 PM
GreekChat Member

So.......WTF?

That's all I need to say about this.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

"Tyrone", were you "made" by any DZ Nupes? I e-mailed you. Waiting for an answer.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Connaway View Post
Spring 1990
okay
Old 05-22-2009, 11:11 PM
GreekChat Member

....anyway, carry on Nupes.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 05-22-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
the elimination of the Scroller Club was possibly the worst thing to happen to the Bond. .
Why is that? Pie backs existed before and after the Scroller Club ended.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 05-22-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
"Tyrone", were you "made" by any DZ Nupes? I e-mailed you. Waiting for an answer.
This is really all I need to know.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
.......and have your Deans get in touch with me. I GOTTA know what all your programs were like. Ill start there.
I was pissed earlier and posted some things I shouldn't have, so I'm making an edit. Not because of you, but because it is a reflection on me.

I asked you if you were made by any DZ Nupes. You said "Yup, Rob Spring 89' Delta Zeta Wilberforce University 1 Klub."

1.DZ didn't have a line in 89'
2.You don't even know where my school is, or its proper name
3.If you were referring to Wilberforce, the only kl1ub who pledged there in 89' made me, and his name is not Rob.

Listen "Tyrone" right now, you are suspect. As far as what has been posted before and after I joined greekchat I never even heard of, so it is not national therefore it is not that serious. The information I posted is from "The history of African American fraternities and sororities." You can purchase it at Borders or Barnes & Noble bookstore. Not that serious. I'm done talking about that though. I want to talk about YOU. Who are you? Fuck all that other garbage you posted about your full name, chapter, when you were made and all that bullshit. It is pointless and means nothing to me. You basically painted yourself to look like the dumbest mf walking posting your full name on a public message board, but that is on you.

I'll tell you what. No need to chat about it on here or via e-mail, because that is not going to help me know anything about you, or who you are. You can meet up with me at DZ homecoming 10-10-09. I don't need to tell you what my pledge program was about, nor do I need my dean to do it. I will show you. That's how we do it where I come from. While at the same time, I want to know what your program was about, by you showing me. I'll bring the "party" to you, and if you are a brother and were maaaaade like you say you were, you know what I mean by "party". Believe me, your deference WILL be "earned" at DZ. See you homecoming.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 05-23-2009 at 06:37 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:14 AM
GreekChat Member

And you posted that shit like you just did something., I didnt respond because i 3asnt logged on but I am now. first off let me say that was the goofiest shit Ive seen since being in the the bond. What made it even more of a joke is that you walked right into a trap that was set. But let me address the tough talk first since you seemed to feel you said some shit fag.

First of all, you emailed me with no REAL contact information although as a made Nupe I gave you full disclosure as the Bond mandates. Its one thing to post on a wall, its another when you had direct contact with me that I volunteered. So since you are on some gay ass Rah Rah shit, tell the whole story. I told you Rob made me fromWilberforce to see if you would man up and get at me like a real Nupe would. Tell the brothers howmy return email had my phone numbers to be reached at inclduding my direct cell (eys nigga the one starting 770) and you didnt make one phone call to even hear my voice or talk directly to me like a REAL Nupe would have) So your faggot asspseudo challenge is now put to rest since the FULL story is there.

So now let me break YOU down for a second. Rob (the Barber) frmo Central State made me. In turn Gerard Wheeler (92) was made by MY chapter at Gamma Upsilon due to the fact that his brother (Darnell) is from my chapter Spring 1989. So now that we have doused your "AH HA" moment lets get to me and you. Since you claim i need to be somewhere on October 10, 2009 for your wack ass homecoming. We aint gotta wait that long to get this resolved. you emailed me directly before. You have my full information. You canfind out anything you want about me if you REALLY that interested.

The you particpate on a message board regaridng Black parpahenelia and claiming to be a Nupe and not once did i see anyone say that Black papraphenelia is now Welcome anywhere. Come to Chicago wearing that shit and watch the ass whipping that comes along with it. I dare you to wear it at the taste. So lets escalate the date. Come to Gamma upsilon picnic this summer in Chicago. come to Beta Picnic in Chicago. Come to any function in Chicago claiming black paraphenelia on anything. And get your wig split.

but again this is about me and you so your "Carry On Nupes" falls on deaf ears because of your sussness. And if you REALLY trying to get with me. Like i said, do your due diligence "Rick" (trust me). And since we are talking about REVEALIONG, tell the brothers how you sent the email and "fnp" next to your signature. I pray that didnt stand for Phi Nu Pi because again, I need to talk to whoever DIDNT make you right becacuse Phi starts with a "P" not an "F" (failed to mention that to the brothers huh?"

Nigga, you talking to the Don of this and a Historian for the ages because I LOVE this. I could run down accolades from being the Polemarch of one of the most successfgul chapters not only in the statye but in America. Lt. Strategus of the North Central Province as an undergrad (along with my other two chapter brothers who were JVP and Strategus respectively) but that would be giving you too much information and since its apparent you wasnt made right, Im not going to hel you continue to pretend you are.

But if youre ging to come back and tell a stroy gump, make sure its an accurate one. you walked into a trap and were too dumb to realize that you did. and just like the fag I thought you were, you came back here thinking you did something when in actuality all you did was expose yourself further for the wack ass Kappa you may or may not be.

So lets Try itagain. If you REALLY trying to get at me, do it like a REAL Nupe would. Keep your punk ass e-courage and try to get at me for real. you have all my information. Man up and send me your spo I can let all the Nupes know you on a public message board giving misinformation about the bond that you couldnt verify through our ritual or "other" forms of information that are given to REAL Scrollers when they get made. Its apparent you never were one.

Get at me if you really trying to make it happen. I wont water down or speak in cover up. Your punk ass homecoming is too far off to speak on shit if you trying to "SHOW": me. Come take a shot at the Devil. Make sure you dont miss.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:34 AM
GreekChat Member

.......oh and for this bitch's cheerleaders. My email is there for you to contact me also lesbos. I need to know where you WERENT made also. since its about rah rah.

.....again, I aint hard to find. I do it intentionally. Make yourselves just as easy to find. I need the world to know about this forum. Ive already posted it on no less that 15 NUPE message boards so the contract is out on any of you participating. Im not hiding. No one can believe how suss this is when i just ell them so i have to direct them here just to read it for themselves.

not to mention just to let you know how easy it is to find out who one of you are. One of you are a member of Alpha Phi Omega service fraternty and beforew you became a Kappa you dogged not only the Nupes but ALL greeks out on different message boards only later to become an old grad chapter Kappa.

So Pretty Bou while you are talking your rhetoric you have been doing it with a traitor of the bond who is on this thread RIGHT NOW and the Nupes already got a cotract on HIM...but yet youve allied yourself with him on this thread.

Now if you want to do due dilligence...find out which one of these cats on here I am talking about.

.......and plan your wack ass homecoming.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_I_A_Nupe View Post
So.......WTF?

That's all I need to say about this.
"So" huh?

My email is there for you to hit me up too. the fact you are even saying "so" says it all. Like i said "K-I-A-" aint hiding....how about you?
Closed Thread