GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 994
1 members and 993 guests
No Members online

Old 07-21-2024, 03:07 PM
GreekChat Member

I think Kamala can be formidable. She’s forceful, in command of the facts, quick to respond and extremely well spoken. The WHOLE party needs to coalesce around her—with the right VP: Beshear, Shapiro, Cooper, others—they can beat Trump.

If you’re a Dem—GET EXCITED! Change can be EMPOWERING!
Old 07-21-2024, 03:07 PM
GreekChat Member

It's unsurprising The Media is ALREADY arguing how & why it took Biden 27 minutes between the release of his dropping-out media statement and the release of his endorsement of Kamala Harris media statement. LIKE THAT REALLY MEANS SQUAT.

ETA: Yes, PGD-GRAD, I'm excited. But not looking forward to The Media trappings that go with it.

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.
Old 07-21-2024, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Harris/Whitmer. 🙏🏻
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 07-21-2024, 06:34 PM
GreekChat Member

CG, you just want an all female POTUS/VP Lol.
Old 07-21-2024, 09:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
CG, you just want an all female POTUS/VP Lol.
That’s not true. I think they’re both very intelligent and they’d be great together. I also think VP Harris would make Trump look like the idiot he really is in a debate.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 07-21-2024, 10:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Harris/Whitmer. 🙏🏻
Big Gretch came out pretty quickly to say she wants to remain Governor of Michigan. I could see Harris/Buttigieg though! Or Harris/Andy Beshear from Kentucky
Old 07-21-2024, 11:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That’s not true. I think they’re both very intelligent and they’d be great together. I also think VP Harris would make Trump look like the idiot he really is in a debate.
I was messin with you. You back from your long ass vacation? If so, how was it? Drone pics?
Old 07-22-2024, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
Big Gretch came out pretty quickly to say she wants to remain Governor of Michigan. I could see Harris/Buttigieg though! Or Harris/Andy Beshear from Kentucky
I saw all of the running mate choices and her picture came up with the others. I guess she changed her mind.
Quote:
I was messin with you. You back from your long ass vacation? If so, how was it? Drone pics?
Yes, we got back Saturday. Omg, we had such a wonderful time. It just went by too fast. I’ll see if I can figure out how to post them so they stay posted. I have like a really cool picture in Florida I took, and then I have some in-flight videos I took in Michigan, too. It came with software so I can add music and wording so that way I’ll know where the video was shot. I’ll try to post them and make them stay…. hopefully.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 07-23-2024, 12:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Phrozen Sands, when I tried to post it, it’s like really huge. I don’t know how to make the size smaller so I’ll have to try to figure out how to change the size tomorrow. It’s late, and I’ll start getting really frustrated and angry about it. So I don’t get upset, I’m just going to go to bed. And I have no clue how to post a video from my drone on here.

Ya know, it used to be really easy to post an image on here, and now it’s like nearly impossible!!
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 07-23-2024, 02:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Phrozen Sands, when I tried to post it, it’s like really huge. I don’t know how to make the size smaller so I’ll have to try to figure out how to change the size tomorrow. It’s late, and I’ll start getting really frustrated and angry about it. So I don’t get upset, I’m just going to go to bed. And I have no clue how to post a video from my drone on here.

Ya know, it used to be really easy to post an image on here, and now it’s like nearly impossible!!
You are mad as hell Lol! Upload the video on YT, then post the video through the link. With the pictures, don’t post them actual size. Do about 25%.
Old 07-23-2024, 10:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Isn’t it a Cadillac? I thought Cadillac was a General Motors car.
Cadillac is a GM brand. But the vehicle you’re referring to is not a Cadillac. It’s a vehicle designed by GM with the appearance of a Cadillac, but it is not a Cadillac.

Quote:
What’s good about Michigan? What is that state known for other than Detroit, ranked number 3 with the worst crime rate. I remember PB saying the auto industry there failed because they were making shitty cars. So they no longer have an auto industry.
Detroit produces some of the best automotive stylists in the world. When I was there, CCS was ranked the number one industrial design school in the country. I think they’re number two now — behind Art Center.

What I said was, GM cars became poorly styled and built because management was more focused on process instead of being more focused on product. You can’t do that as a company and expect to be on top or stay in business.
Old 07-23-2024, 08:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Hopefully this will stay.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 07-23-2024, 11:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

Hopefully this will stay.
I knew it! I knew that in-flight picture would disappear!
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 07-24-2024, 08:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Now Kamala is all of a sudden a “DEI VP”/potus candidate. But they’ve given DEI their own definition. “Didn’t Earn It”. Laughable.
Old 07-24-2024, 11:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Now Kamala is all of a sudden a “DEI VP”/potus candidate. But they’ve given DEI their own definition. “Didn’t Earn It”. Laughable.
Who’s saying that?
HARRIS/WALZ 2024