Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Sigma Sigma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,172
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο

Old 03-26-2003, 07:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Has anyone seen "The Life of David Gale?" My boyfriend and his friends saw it recently, and he liked it. But I want a female's opinion on whether or not it was good. Thanks!

Jadey
Old 04-12-2003, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PrincessHeather
I saw a really cute movie yesterday

Yesterday I went and saw What a Girl Wants it was very cute!!
So yea I had to hide from all the junior high and high school girls running around but I enjoyed it all. The only thing I didn't like was the titles to the parties she was going to; it was a little cheesey but it worked out okay.

I think Amanda Bynes is really pretty and if you haven't seen the guy in that movie.....

Hello HOTTIE alert!!!!! he may be a little young, but hey there is nothing wrong with that! (hope none of the theta mu sistas get on here to comment on that line!!)

Anyone else seen any new movies?

~Heather
Old 04-13-2003, 12:25 PM
GreekChat Member

So, I finally saw "Bowling for Columbine" on friday. It was terrific. I understand what all the hype was about now! It was very well done and it's crazy how one minute you're laughing and the next you're trying to hold back tears....It was also cool to see my home town since I still have 2 months b4 I return...

as for Fave movies....I'm not sure but of course Harry Potter and LOTR are on the list....
I also like a cartoon "The Last Unicorn" - always loved that movie...and just about anything with a medieval theme....
Old 04-20-2003, 12:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: I saw a really cute movie yesterday

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessHeather
Yesterday I went and saw What a Girl Wants it was very cute!!
So yea I had to hide from all the junior high and high school girls running around but I enjoyed it all. The only thing I didn't like was the titles to the parties she was going to; it was a little cheesey but it worked out okay.

I think Amanda Bynes is really pretty and if you haven't seen the guy in that movie.....

Hello HOTTIE alert!!!!! he may be a little young, but hey there is nothing wrong with that! (hope none of the theta mu sistas get on here to comment on that line!!)

Anyone else seen any new movies?

~Heather
So....yeah we saw the movie together.....I really liked it...with titles and everything.....and yeah gotta agree Hottie!!!!
so heatermae u mean young as in 12???( inside joke!) mmmmm just wondering hehehe
i want to go see Identity it looks scary.......
I also saw Old School few weeks ago...that movie was kinda dumb but it had it's really funny parts.....

Last edited by PhiSigSandy; 04-20-2003 at 02:09 AM.
Old 04-20-2003, 02:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PrincessHeather
Re: Re: I saw a really cute movie yesterday

Quote:
Originally posted by PhiSigSandy
So....yeah we saw the movie together.....I really liked it...with titles and everything.....and yeah gotta agree Hottie!!!!
so heatermae u mean young as in 12??? mmmmm just wondering hehehe
Ahhhh! yea so if you all look up at my last post when I said I hope no Theta Mu's come here to comment on the young statement...Sandra did it!!! So there is her introduction from me to everyone on gc, I hope you all love her as much as I do!

Yea so anyway she mentioned being "12" to make fun of me. Its a dumb story so I'm not going to post it. But they won't let me live it down.... oh well gotta love your sisters right!!!

Ok is it just me and sandra or does anyone else like the cheesy teenage girl movies? I can't wait for the Lizzie Mcguire movie to come out. (but I will wear a wig when I go so no one will know I'm there to see it!!)

~Heather
Old 04-21-2003, 12:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey,

NO, PrincessHeather - you aren't the only one who likes cheezy girl flicks...I do too...I just haven' had the chance to see many yet!

Well, I actually went to the movie theatre this weekend!!Such and adventure for me! I saw"Bend it Like Beckham" I know its not really new, but its still at the theatre. Anyway, I really liked it...it was a cute feelgood happy ending kind of film, but still just a bit off the usual storylines...
Old 05-05-2003, 09:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to White_Chocolate
did anyone go see x-men or the lizzie mcguire movie?
Old 05-14-2003, 04:08 PM
GreekChat Member

I saw X-Men the Saturday it came out.

It's good. It goes more into Wolverine's background and stuff, but it's good.

I also saw Identity this last Friday! That's a good movie. My only suggestion is to not think about it... The whole movie you're going to try to think about who the killer is; don't. It'll hit you eventually. I got it a lil less than half way into the movie. But it's a good movie... Great storyline!

~Beth

diokete hupsala
Old 05-15-2003, 06:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I saw the Matrix Reloaded today!!! This movie is incredible. I highly recommend it if you liked the first one. And make sure you go to the bathroom before it starts...you don't want to miss a thing!

Jadey
Old 05-15-2003, 11:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to krystle
Some movies I just rented:

About Adam:: Good, but kind of weird. Its about this girl, who falls in love with a guy..who ends up charming her sisters and her brother. I'm still kind of confused about it, but the Irish accents are amazing and it definatley made me fall in love with Stuart Townsend.

White Oleander:: Eh. The book was way better than the movie, because the movie kind of skips around..but it was still good. All the actresses are good (Allison Lohman, Renee Zellweger & Michelle Pheiffer) and Noah Wyle aint bad either!

Yeah, so I reccomend both.
Old 05-16-2003, 08:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to White_Chocolate
i'm going to make 'boy' watch the lizzie mcguire movie with me
i love lizzie mcguire
Old 05-16-2003, 10:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to phisigduchesscv
I finally saw the trailer for Legally Blonde 2. I was planning to see it anyway because the first is one of my all time favorite movies. After seeing the trailer I can't wait - it looks as cute as the first one.

Only 1 more week of school left and then I can finally start going to the movies again and renting all the movies I've missed for the last semester. Yeah!!!!

IG - CKA
Vice Archon - So. LA County Alumnae Chapter
Old 05-24-2003, 04:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MareImbrium
Movies movies movies. I need to be more active on Greekchat. I love movies!

I saw X-Men twice! I'll probably need to rent X-Men 1 again just to catch some of the subtle differences. I totally forgot some things. Haven't seen Matrix 2 yet. I plan to see it with some friends probably in about a week or so.

I totally loved My Big Fat Greek Wedding because I could relate to it and it's not because my ethnicity is Greek (but I am Greek tho since I'm a Phi Sig..haha) but it's just my traditional parents.

My all time favorite movie would have to be Mary Poppins. My other favorites are:
Shawshank Redemption
Ben-Hur
...there are more but it's like quarter after 1am right now and I'm getting tired...hehehehe.
Old 05-25-2003, 05:41 PM
GreekChat Member

I saw Matrix Reloaded last night. It was alright. Not what I expected at all. The first one tripped me out, and this one was like, "eh". Yeah, it almost had too much action. And the third one is almost way too predictable. Well, that's what I thought of it.

I can't wait til Legally Blonde 2 comes out though! How exciting.

There's a whole bunch of sequels coming out this summer... It's like "Sequel Summer!" Ok, that was corny.

I'm downloading movies right now, off of Kazaa. Movie right now is Drumline. I think I'll go for Minority Report next.

Yeah, well gotta get going lates!

PSLAM~Beth

diokete hupsala
Old 06-11-2003, 07:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Has anyone seen "Finding Nemo" or "2 Fast, 2 Furious"? I wanna see both of them!!! I heard that they were both good...

~Beth

diokete hupsala