GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,186
Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,010
0 members and 1,010 guests
No Members online

Old 09-16-2024, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

All is distraction.

How often is the great debate performance mentioned instead of dogs or a second assasination.

All is distraction.

The "double down" vernacular all over media distracts to gambling.

Yes, all is distraction.

Yes, he says he will. Twenty-four hours later, he won't. Twelve hours later, he might.

All is distraction.

And JD Vance requires his own PBS program on the Create tv channel.

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.

Last edited by Cheerio; 09-16-2024 at 09:55 AM.
Old 09-16-2024, 11:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieAXO View Post
That is what I have been saying since he was picked for VP. If they are elected he will declare the felon melon incompetent and take over. He is scarier than the orange clown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol
Yep. I totally agree with you, Aggie! So, the heritage foundation is a right wing think tank. Vance is a member of the heritage foundation. So, theory is, the heritage foundation wanted Trump to pick Vance so he could overthrow Trump and implement Project 2025.

lol
Hilarious! I love your names for him! So fitting!

I couldn’t agree with you more 💯💯💯
The dynamic duo. Y’all should start your own organization and call it VAT (Veterinarians Against Trump) Lol.

I think y’all might have a point though.

Quote:
Hoax #2.
You said the first attempt was real. What’s the difference between then and now?
Old 09-16-2024, 12:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Not sure if CG is on VIN (veterinary information network), but there is essentially several threads on the issues and arguments board all about the orange Cheeto. You should join us CG!
Old 09-16-2024, 07:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
All is distraction.

How often is the great debate performance mentioned instead of dogs or a second assasination.

All is distraction.

The "double down" vernacular all over media distracts to gambling.

Yes, all is distraction.

Yes, he says he will. Twenty-four hours later, he won't. Twelve hours later, he might.

All is distraction.

And JD Vance requires his own PBS program on the Create tv channel.
Yep. Totally agree, Cheerio. That’s why I don’t trust the “assassination attempts”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
The dynamic duo. Y’all should start your own organization and call it VAT (Veterinarians Against Trump) Lol.

I think y’all might have a point though.

You said the first attempt was real. What’s the difference between then and now?
No, I said I wasn’t sure if the first one was or not. But now, I think they both are fake. Just some of the things he posted immediately after the most recent one happened. It’s like transparent fake. And then it’s him. Would you trust anything associated with him?

Quote:
Not sure if CG is on VIN (veterinary information network), but there is essentially several threads on the issues and arguments board all about the orange Cheeto. You should join us CG!
lol
Hilarious! I love “Orange Cheeto”. I’ll have to keep that one in my arsenal. I used to use that site when I was a student. It was very helpful. Are they talking about Trump now? Love it, lol. I’ll have to stop in and add my sentiments. They won’t be very nice, but I’ll add them anyway.

How’s practice? I can’t remember if you told me you’re back full time or not.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-16-2024, 10:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yep. Totally agree, Cheerio. That’s why I don’t trust the “assassination attempts”.

No, I said I wasn’t sure if the first one was or not. But now, I think they both are fake. Just some of the things he posted immediately after the most recent one happened. It’s like transparent fake. And then it’s him. Would you trust anything associated with him?

lol
Hilarious! I love “Orange Cheeto”. I’ll have to keep that one in my arsenal. I used to use that site when I was a student. It was very helpful. Are they talking about Trump now? Love it, lol. I’ll have to stop in and add my sentiments. They won’t be very nice, but I’ll add them anyway.

How’s practice? I can’t remember if you told me you’re back full time or not.
Oh you would fit right in! There are about four vets that defend “been a dick” Don old and several of us that don’t drink the orange kool aid. I am still in ER- not able to retire yet but I have cut back😁. Just worked hectic weekend with so many rattlesnake bites- the snakes are out, thirsty and cranky!it’s still almost 100 degrees here, so ready for winter.
Old 09-17-2024, 01:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Y’all better not allow CG over there talking about Trump. The feds will shut that whole site down Lol!

Quote:
“Posted”? What social media platform are you using? What’d he say?
Old 09-17-2024, 10:51 AM
GreekChat Member

I think Trump being shot at is either done for him to raise more money or it’s a large group of people who want to take him out. I still believe the former.
Old 09-17-2024, 11:01 AM
GreekChat Member

College life

Any of y’all party animals in college? Were you the same person before you pledged, after you pledged? Or did you get a temporary high\big-head once you became greek?
Old 09-17-2024, 12:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Y’all better not allow CG over there talking about Trump. The feds will shut that whole site down Lol!

Haha, you would be surprised at what is said -this site is way tamer!
Old 09-17-2024, 12:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
I think Trump being shot at is either done for him to raise more money or it’s a large group of people who want to take him out. I still believe the former.
That shit is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Any of y’all party animals in college? Were you the same person before you pledged, after you pledged? Or did you get a temporary high\big-head once you became greek?
Dude, I kicked it before and after I made Alpha. Yeah, I was a party animal during my college years.
Quote:
Haha, you would be surprised at what is said -this site is way tamer!
I don’t think you know her Trump history Lmao! She cussed out Trump himself while he was still a sitting president. He posted something on twitter how he was cheated out of the election, and CG grabbed her friend’s phone and posted some shit so vulgar to the president that Twitter deleted the comment Lol! Won’t even sit next to a Trump supporter if she suspects or knows they support Trump. Had a post deleted on here too about Trump. Whatever she posts over there is just going to get deleted Lol! She hates that mofo and his supporters with a passion.

Forgot to add. She got a sweater for her dog that says “BITCHES AGAINST TRUMP”, posted a picture of her dog wearing the sweater, and her husband told her she can’t leave the house to walk the dog while the dog is wearing that sweater. She was mad as hell LMFAO!

Last edited by Phrozen Sands; 09-17-2024 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-17-2024, 02:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That shit is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

Dude, I kicked it before and after I made Alpha. Yeah, I was a party animal during my college years.

I don’t think you know her Trump history Lmao! She cussed out Trump himself while he was still a sitting president. He posted something on twitter how he was cheated out of the election, and CG grabbed her friend’s phone and posted some shit so vulgar to the president that Twitter deleted the comment Lol! Won’t even sit next to a Trump supporter if she suspects or knows they support Trump. Had a post deleted on here too about Trump. Whatever she posts over there is just going to get deleted Lol! She hates that mofo and his supporters with a passion.

Forgot to add. She got a sweater for her dog that says “BITCHES AGAINST TRUMP”, posted a picture of her dog wearing the sweater, and her husband told her she can’t leave the house to walk the dog while the dog is wearing that sweater. She was mad as hell LMFAO!
I do know her history. This is a website only for veterinarians and the specific board was created for us to say whatever we want to say ( with a few exceptions - we obviously can’t threaten each other). People have literally told other people to F off. It gets heated at times. Paul pion, the founder did remove a thread about abortion as it was getting pretty nasty. I was part of that thread and had to take a break from the board for a bit.
If I had twitter I would have told him for him to f off as well. Now that musk owns it, I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole. I was thinking about buying a tesla but hell no- he has alienated a good amount of people here in Austin. I wish he wouldn’t back to California or better yet -
just leave the country!
Old 09-17-2024, 06:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I do know her history. This is a website only for veterinarians and the specific board was created for us to say whatever we want to say ( with a few exceptions - we obviously can’t threaten each other). People have literally told other people to F off. It gets heated at times. Paul pion, the founder did remove a thread about abortion as it was getting pretty nasty. I was part of that thread and had to take a break from the board for a bit.
If I had twitter I would have told him for him to f off as well. Now that musk owns it, I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole. I was thinking about buying a tesla but hell no- he has alienated a good amount of people here in Austin. I wish he wouldn’t back to California or better yet -
just leave the country!
Lmao! You and CG are a Trump trip! Funny as hell - a site where veterinarians cut each other up Lol!

I heard Teslas are expensive to fix though. I wouldn’t buy one for that reason only.
Old 09-17-2024, 06:08 PM
GreekChat Member

I’m tripped out about P. Diddy. He got arrested and now they’re trying to make it where he won’t get a bail option until the trial. Trump been convicted and he’s out playing golf, never even arrested.
Old 09-17-2024, 07:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I’m tripped out about P. Diddy. He got arrested and now they’re trying to make it where he won’t get a bail option until the trial. Trump been convicted and he’s out playing golf, never even arrested.
Yeah, I saw where he tried to post $50-million in bail, including his and his mom's houses and the judge denied him. All I gotta say is….. got eeeeem! 😂
Old 09-17-2024, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Oh you would fit right in! There are about four vets that defend “been a dick” Don old and several of us that don’t drink the orange kool aid. I am still in ER- not able to retire yet but I have cut back😁. Just worked hectic weekend with so many rattlesnake bites- the snakes are out, thirsty and cranky!it’s still almost 100 degrees here, so ready for winter.
lol
Hilarious! Ya know, it’s really sad that there are some of us who support Trump. I thought ALL veterinarians were smart and make wise decisions, lol. Although I am kidding, I have so much respect for the profession, it kinda really would be somewhat surprising to me to see a Trump supporting vet. Yikes! I might drop in and visit this weekend.

I commend you for doing ER, Aggie. And I’m glad you cut back, lol. It was so short-lived for me. I didn’t get any snake bites (yikes), but I saw a lot of unintentional overdose situations, swallowed socks, balls, rat poisoning, etc. It will be a very long time before I’m close to retirement, unfortunately. But when I do, I want to go back and teach.

Aggie, guess what time I went into work today? 7am. You know what time I was supposed to leave? Around 3:00 - 3:30. You know what I left? Not until after 7pm. Our surgery days are on Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes they can really suck and be very long. I am beyond exhausted.

Quote:

lol
I’m not that bad.

My sister-in-law sent something he posted to our group text. I’ll have to go back to her text message and post it. It just shows he has no morals at all and really preys on really dumb people. It’s really sad.

Quote:
just leave the country!
lol
Omg! HILARIOUS!!! When I was a student on there, I don’t remember any of that kind of behavior, lol. But that was almost 15 years ago.
Quote:
C’mon, Phrozen. Donald Trump is above the law. The law does not apply to him. You know that.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 09-17-2024 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Typo