GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,200
Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,234
0 members and 1,234 guests
No Members online

Old 09-12-2024, 10:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Words spoken from the son of an Alpha. Y’all witnessed it. This is what the son of an Alpha looks like. Same mindset. Krappas don’t think like this, unless they have the DNA of an Alpha Lol!

Facts!
Yes sirrrrr! I was raised by great parents which is a blessing. However, although my dad is God’s blueprint of what a father is and should be to his family, he just made a mistake, that’s all. He’s only human.

Because of my dad’s mistake, my brother and I didn’t want any generational fraternity curses, so we both went the right way. The only way. One way — Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. There are The Nupes, and then there’s “other”. Y’all, and rest of the fraternities are “other”. 😂
Old 09-12-2024, 10:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Speaking of the only way, I’m at work right now, teaching a class, wearing this with a nice shirt, bow tie…. well you know the rest, Phroze. It’s what y’all hate and what we do.

Old 09-12-2024, 05:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Yes sirrrrr! I was raised by great parents which is a blessing. However, although my dad is God’s blueprint of what a father is and should be to his family, he just made a mistake, that’s all. He’s only human.

Because of my dad’s mistake, my brother and I didn’t want any generational fraternity curses, so we both went the right way. The only way. One way — Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. There are The Nupes, and then there’s “other”. Y’all, and rest of the fraternities are “other”. 😂
You and your brother ARE the curse. And you bought that Krappa sweater, shirt, and bowtie at Walmart as a three piece set for $12.00, then pulled out a Walmart coupon for $2.00 off Lol!
Old 09-12-2024, 07:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You and your brother ARE the curse. And you bought that Krappa sweater, shirt, and bowtie at Walmart as a three piece set for $12.00, then pulled out a Walmart coupon for $2.00 off Lol!
Nah, I bought it at the Nupe Mall. Do y’all have your own online mall? I already know the answer to my own question. 😂

The Nupe Mall is for Nupes only or for people who want to buy something for a Nupe. You see why there’s The Nupes and then “other”? Like I said, y’all are “other”.
Old 09-12-2024, 08:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Dude, I hear you. It’s rough at first, then that shit goes away in a hurry. You still see ol’ girl from the gym you met?
Overrated. That’s why it doesn’t linger past two years. With gym girl, every now and then she’ll want to hang out, but after I leave work, I become a homebody. After two divorces and dates on and off, shit gets boring. The patterns are always the same. I enjoy my space, freedom, and mental health too much to go down the same rabbit hole I’ve gone down too many times.
Old 09-12-2024, 08:29 PM
GreekChat Member

I see a frat battle royal has started. Y’all are wildin haha.
Old 09-12-2024, 08:41 PM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: I am so done and exhausted with hardheaded people. What is WRONG with people. I’ve had several clients over the years and one today tell me that certain breeds of dogs do not get fleas. I am here to tell you that ALL dogs and cats can get fleas. Their dogs are “flea repellent” and, as if to drive home the point, they tell me that their pet has never had fleas.

Of course, a negative does not prove a positive, but there are some battles that I just don’t have the strength to fight. I have also been told by some wealthy clients of mine that their dogs, because of who the owners are, do not get fleas. This is also incorrect. The size of your bank account does not determine whether or not your pet will get an infestation. Fleas do not discriminate. They are equal opportunity freeloaders! Ugh! Some people!
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-12-2024, 09:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Nah, I bought it at the Nupe Mall. Do y’all have your own online mall? I already know the answer to my own question. 😂

The Nupe Mall is for Nupes only or for people who want to buy something for a Nupe. You see why there’s The Nupes and then “other”? Like I said, y’all are “other”.
PB, you’ve got two roots to respect. Your pops because he’s your pops. You also need to respect your other roots, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. all D9 fraternities came from us, including Krappa Alpha Psi. Respect and show some fealty to your two daddies Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Overrated. That’s why it doesn’t linger past two years. With gym girl, every now and then she’ll want to hang out, but after I leave work, I become a homebody. After two divorces and dates on and off, shit gets boring. The patterns are always the same. I enjoy my space, freedom, and mental health too much to go down the same rabbit hole I’ve gone down too many times.
Dude, I’m there with you. I’m kickin with an ex girl now, but it’s not exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
I see a frat battle royal has started. Y’all are wildin haha.
You should have been around 10 years ago. It was a bunch of us having back and forth fraternity battles Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
WIFLSRN: I am so done and exhausted with hardheaded people. What is WRONG with people. I’ve had several clients over the years and one today tell me that certain breeds of dogs do not get fleas. I am here to tell you that ALL dogs and cats can get fleas. Their dogs are “flea repellent” and, as if to drive home the point, they tell me that their pet has never had fleas.

Of course, a negative does not prove a positive, but there are some battles that I just don’t have the strength to fight. I have also been told by some wealthy clients of mine that their dogs, because of who the owners are, do not get fleas. This is also incorrect. The size of your bank account does not determine whether or not your pet will get an infestation. Fleas do not discriminate. They are equal opportunity freeloaders! Ugh! Some people!
For real? Are your clients really that stupid, CG? They really think that? Wow Lol.
Old 09-12-2024, 10:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
For real? Are your clients really that stupid, CG? They really think that? Wow Lol.
Yes! I mean, I’m guessing the reason for all this flea anxiety from my clients is because the little buggers are so repulsive to a lot of people, and rightly so. I mean, they can give pets tapeworms and spread other diseases. And then, they can cause flea allergy dermatitis which causes your pet to go crazy with itching.

I had one client call and complain that we have a “clinic flea” that we plant on each pet so that we can push more flea products. Honestly, in my mind, I was thinking, ya know, I can think of a million ways of stealing your money, but “planting a clinic flea” on your pet wouldn’t be one of those ways.

I swear, something is in the water people are drinking for this kind of behavior to be as common as it is now.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-12-2024, 11:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
PB, you’ve got two roots to respect. Your pops because he’s your pops. You also need to respect your other roots, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. all D9 fraternities came from us, including Krappa Alpha Psi. Respect and show some fealty to your two daddies Lol!
😂😂😂 You believe that? We came from y’all? You’re funny, man. That’s like me telling you to show “fealty” to a fraternity that came before yours. That’s the only come back you have? 🤣

I’m not even going to entertain that. But okay.

Only the smoothest fraternity would be asked to do the halftime show in the Super Bowl. Don’t act like you didn’t see it, LOL.

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. = Paradise.

https://youtu.be/WG-b11hraSY?si=84nC9j9CyC8sOPtS

Old 09-13-2024, 12:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Old 09-13-2024, 08:49 AM
GreekChat Member

PB, read the first line. Don’t ever forget that. End of discussion Lol!
Old 09-13-2024, 08:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Yes! I mean, I’m guessing the reason for all this flea anxiety from my clients is because the little buggers are so repulsive to a lot of people, and rightly so. I mean, they can give pets tapeworms and spread other diseases. And then, they can cause flea allergy dermatitis which causes your pet to go crazy with itching.

I had one client call and complain that we have a “clinic flea” that we plant on each pet so that we can push more flea products. Honestly, in my mind, I was thinking, ya know, I can think of a million ways of stealing your money, but “planting a clinic flea” on your pet wouldn’t be one of those ways.

I swear, something is in the water people are drinking for this kind of behavior to be as common as it is now.
Lmao! You got folks accusing you of planting a flea on their pets? I hollered! CG, you got mad work related war stories Lol!
Old 09-13-2024, 08:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Who the hell is Laura Loomer? Her crazy ass just appeared out of nowhere.
Old 09-13-2024, 11:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
PB, read the first line. Don’t ever forget that. End of discussion Lol!
😂 smh.