GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,015
1 members and 1,014 guests
John

Old 11-30-2000, 05:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Okay, I tried hard to stay away from the madness that the researcher/phucker brings but you all are cracking me up!!!

And I actually thought that Nupe4Life's reply to the ignorance was quite positive. I know I wouldn't have been so polite. Don't slap him!

Old 11-30-2000, 05:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

DAYUM,

A sister cannot INQUIRE about REGULARS who have been M.I.A.?

HAVE MERCY! I never thought it would bring out the DAWG in some people!

WHAT COMEDY!
Old 11-30-2000, 07:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AKA2D '91:

HAVE MERCY! I never thought it would bring out the DAWG in some people!

WHAT COMEDY!
Why does the negativity have to relate to the "DAWG" in whoever posted. The only DAWG in this joint is me. Leave us out of this mess!! BTW: Peace to you Mandingo Nupe.

Old 11-30-2000, 07:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry

If the shoe fits...WEAR IT! OR EAT IT!

I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU! UNLESS, YOU ARE THE UNREGISTERED PERSON STARTING DRAMA!

OMEGA PSI PHI, NOR DO YOU OWN THE TERM "DAWG". I CAN AND WILL USE IT AT ANYTIME I PLEASE!IF IT FITS SEMANTICALLY OR THE SYNTAX IS USED CORRECTLY, I WILL USE THE WORD!

YOU HAVE PUT YOURSELF IN THIS MESS!
PEACE AND HAIR GREASE!
Old 11-30-2000, 10:07 PM
GreekChat Member

AKA2'91,
Don't feel bad. Nothing wrong with showing a bro some love. Just notice all the positive replies.
I SUGGEST WE ALL GO CHECK THE POSTING "WHAT HAS YOUR ORG. DONE" You would see if Kappas and Qs do anything for the community. Damn, it is crazy how we just cannot have a posting without some ignorant person who probably was not accepted to join an org. trash not only one member but the entire org. I am not saying hate or love the above named NUPE, but DAMN!!!! Why trash the whole org.? SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!!

And to think that some people feel we (NPHC) have outgrown our purpose in society. JUST LOOK AT ALL THE WORK YET TO BE DONE!!!!!!!

'Bout-it
SIGMA GAMMA RHO Sorority, Inc.

Old 11-30-2000, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Ghostface...

"I'm 'BOUT DAT!"

LOL
Old 12-01-2000, 01:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Why do you want to know "where the kappas are" Most of those niggas ain't shit. Those brothas sleep with there on line brothers girl & wives. I'm talking about "SANDS" not just members in the Frat. Now how are kappas cool. I wouldn't pledge that frat nor Qs' for shit. Those sissies. As for AKAs' I've not off a few in my day as well as DST & talk about them to their face. Now what? Kappas can't step, they don't do shit for the community, nor Qs'. You can't name shit. What- have a nupenik party. I know yall history & secrets. shakes(grip) and all, so if yall want to start some shit. I will put it on the internet & have everybody doing the kappa grip & know the history. We have a gang of FAN-you kappas know what that mean. lololololololol.
Old 12-01-2000, 01:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by NUPE4LIFE:
I just have to laugh at this. The things that come out of your mouth. But know this, I can speak for both orgs. when I say that we are proud to claim Dr. Angelou and Ced as members of our illustrious organization.

Nupe4Life:
What did we say about responding to negativity and ignorance? I ought to slap you for this one.

BE POSITIVE!!!

Old 12-01-2000, 08:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry

I am not posting negative replies. I only state the facts. Kappas & Qs' do nothing for our community-nothing & most of you in this forum know it. You can't think of nothing. Manndigonupe was in Atlanta for Thanksgiving, I bet he nor his frat was downtown feeding the homeless at the Hosea Williams Feed the Hungry. How do I know. I was there. These kappas pledge for the setrotype along with Qs' not for the Achievement in helping better the org. Their founders are probably rolling over in their graves. "Elder Diggs" had a Dream to est. a frat that would achieve. helping his brotherman. A Bond with his brethren. I'm just keeping it real. I am not trying to bash the brothers; it's that they do not see the big picture in what their foounders were trying to achieve. By the way, I am not the Researcher nor a Kappa or Q reject.
Old 12-01-2000, 09:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry

How do you KNOW that there were no Kappas or Ques at Feed the Hungry? Did you go up to EVERY man there and ASK if he was a Kappa or an Omega?? I doubt it. Just because you didn't SEE anyone wearing letters does not mean they were not there.

Regarding the entire "what has your organization DONE thread: Yes, it's nice to say what we're doing in the community, but the reward is not in saying "look what we did". If it's truly done from your heart, there's no need for YOU to advertise. Others will sing your praises.

[This message has been edited by 12dn94dst (edited December 01, 2000).]
Old 12-01-2000, 10:09 AM
GreekChat Member

DoggyStyle82,

Peace to you to bra.

Phucker,

You are more than entitled to your opinion man. I know that you are wrong, and I am a better judge of what my beloved founders wanted when they started my frat, but like I said, you can beleive what you want. I am not going to sit up here and argue with you, because it would be a waste of my time.

As the sista stated, go to the "What has your org done" posting and you can see some of the good work my frat, and the brothers of Omega Psi Phi have done.

And there WERE some brothers helping out with the "Hosea Williams Feed the Hungry" program. I was not there, but I do know a few brothers who did attend. I would also like to commend you on helping out. Though I disagree with you, and I know that you are wrong, you deserve credit for helping out. Maybe you aren't all bad. Just 99% of you.

Peace and Luv

MN

[This message has been edited by ManndingoNUPE (edited December 01, 2000).]
Old 12-01-2000, 10:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Japera1920
Smile

It is good to see you back in the loop again.
Please people can we have civil posts. This broad is about learning from each other and how we can over come stereotypes. Not hating on organizations or people.

Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc.
Old 12-01-2000, 03:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

ManndigoNupe, I can't give you nothing but much luv & respect. I apologize for speaking negative about your Frat. It's just the Kappas here don't do nothing for the community & claim to be the $#!+. I pledge to all of you in this forum--I will not post another negative reply, however I will voice my opinion. I am not the researcher. I am my on man. I just found out that these so call kappas aren't real. here in Albany State. I heard the kappas at this college has been off the yard since 93. I found out today. Anyway, much respect to all of you & i must say------We as black folks need to stick together no matter what frat or soro we are in. Dr.MLK(Alpha), Rev Jessie Jackson(Q), Dr. Ralph Albertnathy(Kappa) & Rev Hosea Williams(Sigma) all came together & made it better for us (Civil Rights Movement) there were more great men & woman., that's to name a few. So we as black folks need not to post negative replies. I apologize once again. I never see negative replies on the predominatley(misspell) white forums. See let try to keep it positive. I do my part.
PEACE-1LUV
Old 12-01-2000, 06:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

OH MY GOD WHERE IS THE MATURITY. AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME THAT WE HAVE BEEN USING THIS SITE(SOME MORE THAN ME) WE SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS COME ON HERE AND SAY SOMETHING WAY OUT OF THE WAY. NOW I KNOW THE KAPPAS NOR THE QUES HAVE TO PROVE THEMSELVES TO ANYONE NOR DOES AKAD2 HAVE TO JUSTFIY WHY SHE SHE WAS WONDERING WHERE THE KAPPAS ARE. WE SHOULD ALL KNOW BY NOW THAT WHEN IGNORANT PEOPLE GRACE US WITH THEIR PRESENCE AND STUPID OPINIONS, THAT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO, ITS EASIER TO JUST IGNORE THEM KEEP ON WITH THE POSTIVE RESPONSES AND LET STUPID FOLKS BE STUPID IN THEIR OWN LITTLE WORLD. IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY BECAUSE I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE BIGGER AND BETTER THAN THAT
Old 12-01-2000, 07:34 PM
GreekChat Member

What great maturity you've show phucker. Your post goes to show that not all of the chapters of our orgs. are doing what they are suppose to be doing. But in saying all of that we must remember, all orgs. are global now. Although it still is sad when bruhs and sistas aren't holding up their oaths.

------------------
KAPPA ALPHA PSI FRATERNITY, INC.
SPR 97
XI LAMBDA