» Online Users: 1,422
2 members and 1,420 guests
chitownxo, John

Old 05-07-2006, 10:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by marquise1911
Letting off some more steam!

2 the waitress today at the restaurant: I don't give a F$%k what suburb you came from, but don't you ever in your hillbilly, corn-fed, drinking-hooch-out-a-mayonnaise-jar, inbreeding, boney, caucasian life presume to tell me and my friends, "It's ok you can be ghetto today, it's slow and no one's here."
that is some T.R.I.F.L.I.N. mess right there. LMAO at the "hooch out a mayonnaise jar"

you shouldve gotten her fired. im getting really of white ppl and their slick a$$ comments.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ShamikaT
Quote:
Originally posted by teena
To GC'er X. I think you are an alias -and people with aliases suck.
Heffa, I KNOW that you IS talking about me! I aiiiiiiiin't got no alias mo than anyone else. Don't hate me because you ain't me. Get on somewhere with that mess.

Come out and say it. Don't be skurred! I knows you is skurred, don't deny it!

*jerks at teena*

*teena jumps*

HA! I thought so!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ShamikaT
Heffa, I KNOW that you IS talking about me! I aiiiiiiiin't got no alias mo than anyone else. Don't hate me because you ain't me. Get on somewhere with that mess.

Come out and say it. Don't be skurred! I knows you is skurred, don't deny it!

*jerks at teena*

*teena jumps*

HA! I thought so!
Shampookpook J,

WHAT!?!?!?!

**lifts my right hand to smack Shambiggiesmalls 5**
**doesnt want TO get none of her crazy on my hands**
**puts hands down at sides and walks aways slowly, watching my back**

GET OUTTA HERE!!!

Last edited by teena; 05-07-2006 at 10:42 PM.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by KAPPAtivating
Been waiting for this:

Assistant Principal: The simple fact that you gave me a poor evaluation pisses me the fvck off! First, I hardly ever work with you...so like T.I. said, "You don't know me!" What about all those times your were scared to talk to those parents from the projects and you asked me to explain to them that their child wasn't going to graduate! You don't know it, but I sent one of 'em up to your @ss today. I pumped her up too, so I know you got cussed out. GOOD! You know you were wrong, because you haven't been able to look or speak to me for two weeks! By the way, I been wanting to tell you that you look more like a man than your husband! I know you heard the word that he was hittin' the gay janitor in the evenings at school! You might need to check up on it!
Frat you are in trouble with my mama, cause you just killed her son!!!

*** Marquise drops dead in his office and his body goes undiscovered for weeks***

= Because you're a semester too late
= Because you love to imitate
Old 05-08-2006, 12:15 PM
GreekChat Member

2 Da ni99a @ the club on Sat: Boy I wish you would. How in da hell do you think it makes you more of a thug to punch a chick. I wish you would come try me. So what if she ain't wanna talk to you. I bet you're mad cuz the last chick you messed with told you that she didn't feel it when you were given it to her ya hardest. So now you walk around calling women b%4chs and hitting them because it makes you feel like a man. If the security guards ain't grab you first, me and my frats would have stomped a whole in ya monkey @$$. I hope and pray I see you on the streets...

2 da bill collectors: I'm gonna need y'all to realize that I was only 16 and a victim of identity theft. No I'm not gonna pay you for something I didn't do. No I'm not scared of your threats. Please contact my lawyer and not me. And Kimberly Arrison from Bradington, FL, I wish a chick would leave one more message on my phone pretendong to be an old friend...I'll show you how friendly I am...

... Deep breath...
Old 05-08-2006, 12:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I bet you're mad cuz the last chick you messed with told you that she didn't feel it when you were given it to her ya hardest.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry

Shamrock T

I'm tired of being called a heffa, especially by you.

I am calling you OUT!
Lets fight!

TLC match -> tables, ladders and chairs.

Old 05-08-2006, 03:04 PM
GreekChat Member

I love a good girl fight!
Old 05-08-2006, 03:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mulattogyrl Send a message via Yahoo to mulattogyrl
Quote:
And Kimberly Arrison from Bradington, FL, I wish a chick would leave one more message on my phone pretendong to be an old friend...I'll show you how friendly I am...

... Deep breath...
I HATE when they do that!!!!! LMAO! They swear they're being slick! GTHOOHWTBS!!

It's a jungle out there.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mulattogyrl
GTHOOHWTBS!!
I love it when people type an entire sentence like this and I can still understand it!
Old 05-08-2006, 06:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mulattogyrl
I HATE when they do that!!!!! LMAO! They swear they're being slick! GTHOOHWTBS!!
You know. She was like... "Hi Marquise this is Kimberly, I've been trying to get a hold of you it's been a while since I've heard from you. If you would give me a call between the hours of 8am-5pm at...."

By then I'm like, "B%tch! Got me thinkin' one of my ex's done tracked me down." Besides none of my friends give me time periods to call them, especially working hours.
Old 05-08-2006, 06:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mulattogyrl Send a message via Yahoo to mulattogyrl
Quote:
You know. She was like... "Hi Marquise this is Kimberly, I've been trying to get a hold of you it's been a while since I've heard from you. If you would give me a call between the hours of 8am-5pm at...."

By then I'm like, "B%tch! Got me thinkin' one of my ex's done tracked me down." Besides none of my friends give me time periods to call them, especially working hours.
They really kill me when somebody named 'Shaniqua' or 'Tawana' calls, like that's gonna make a dayum difference! I know if somebody 'hood' is calling me they're sure not calling me from an 866 number!

It's a jungle out there.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Here I go.......

To M:

Please keep your son- however adorable looking- on a tight leash. The next time I come home from work and this lil nucca so much as looks at me wrong, I'mma slap the living $h!t outta you and not him. Why you? B/c YOU are his parent. Just because you use masked attempts at disciplining him doesn't mean that he listens to you. He is a 4 year old child with speech, hand and mouth problems. Your dumb azz knows that he likes to hit, punch and spit on me, yet you allow it b/c "you have things to do and can't always take the time out to calm him down when he cries." Well, you shouldn't have gone all the way to England during your Spring Break to ride his daddy like Mustang Sally without the use of contraceptives, you STUPID STANK WENCH!!!

You are the same dumb azz who never asks for help when you need it. I'm not a mind reader or Ms. Cleo, so get it together and ASK FOR HELP!!! Also, you knew what the hell you were getting into with single parenthood. You thought it was all that when you had your son, and you thought you could handle it on your own so how about you stay in your lane and keep your child with you. I thoroughly enjoy our relationship when we're NOT on speaking terms. Got it?
"Having a nasty attitude won't yield you the results you want when you want them; it'll just make people steer clear of you and your toxicity in order to keep from being contaminated by you and your nastiness."- Me

Last edited by lil_sunshine; 09-29-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Here I go.......

Quote:
Originally posted by lil_sunshine
Well, you shouldn't have gone all the way to England during your Spring Break to ride his daddy like Mustang Sally without the use of contraceptives, you STUPID STANK WENCH!!!
DAYMN!!

Old 05-11-2006, 11:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Here I go.......

Quote:
DAYMN!!

It had to be said, so I apologize now if I disrespected your forum.
"Having a nasty attitude won't yield you the results you want when you want them; it'll just make people steer clear of you and your toxicity in order to keep from being contaminated by you and your nastiness."- Me