GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,426
0 members and 1,426 guests
No Members online

Old 04-22-2004, 03:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Tip Drill ain't on launch
Old 04-22-2004, 03:45 PM
laidbackfella

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
Tip Drill ain't on launch
LOL, you're right but it's on Kazaa or WinMX
Old 04-22-2004, 03:56 PM
GreekChat Member

That video is off the chain! Skraight up NASTY!
Old 04-22-2004, 04:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: I can't sleep at night when you are on my mind. Billie Womack is on the radio saying if you think your lonely now... what a minute that is too deep. I have to change the station...
Send a message via AIM to reddawn18 Send a message via Yahoo to reddawn18
Re: Re: I love MARIO WINANS!

Quote:
Originally posted by ladylike
Now you know you won't actually have to BUY that. At the rate he's going Mario will be handing them at carwashes.

And shouldn't Beyonce's "Naughty Girl" video be called "Crazy Babyboy In Love" because she recycled most of her moves from those two videos and placed it in her new one.
I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Old 04-22-2004, 04:11 PM
laidbackfella

Quote:
Originally posted by delph998
That video is off the chain! Skraight up NASTY!
I wouldn't say nasty. Well maybe the bathtub scene with the three girls. But it's definitely not something that a straight women should just wanna see. It's strippers doing something strange for that change.

Like with the R. Kelly video and all the talk of him peeing on some girl. I have no need to watch it and still haven't.
Old 04-22-2004, 04:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Take the hidden highway towards the road of aspirations and you will find me in tranquility
Send a message via AIM to AngelicWings21 Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicWings21
I haven't seen the video in question...I heard it pretty um....Yeah....lol...

as for the Beyonce video I like the song...and yup Sir Usher was looking kind of smooth but the video could of been better...

Mario song is ok...I am tired of it...the video...someone tell me he look a HOTT mess...esp when he was in the tub...I was wtf...does think thats sexy...lawd...I could of sworn in I need a girl video he looked a lot better....

another video that is a HOTT MESS!! the tipsy video...
don't get me started on that one...the girls could of looked a lil more "cleaned up" ....
I am not the only who thinks it also...watch the video....HOT, HOTT, HOTTTT, HOOOTTT MESS!!!!!
Old 05-06-2004, 02:14 AM
GreekChat Member

i'm not really feeling usher's video for "burn." the dance moves were quite...what's a good term...UN-manly.

anyone seen adina howard's video for "nasty grind." the song is tyte but the video is just her, naked.

i love lloyd bank's video "smile." it is so cute. and whoever the dude they got to play him as a teen looks JUST like him

i kinda like brandy's new video. but throwing ray-j in there was soooo random. she's funny to me because she seems to think the way she holds her mouth and moves her lips is sexy but it looks crazy to me.

i'm a prince fan through-and-through; have been since before i even knew what he was talking about. but i have to say that i'm not really feeling "musicology." but the video is cute. that kid reminds me of me. i was ALWAYS playing records when i should've been doing something else like cleaning. as a matter of fact, my favorite records were prince, "purple rain", michael jackson's "thriller" and new edition's "candy girl" which i messed up trying to be d.j. discreet and messed it up.

i like mary j's video for "it's a wrap," but i will say that acting AINT her thang

I Stay Woke!!
Old 05-06-2004, 12:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Ummmmm......

Usher's "Burn" video.....ummmm did it need dance moves/choreography in it? I'm not understanding choreography in a slow song (*cough* Tamia *cough*).

And why is that when brother's go off the deep in they always end up in the bathtub with their clothes on? *scratching head*
Mario Winans did it....Babyface did it....how crazy you got to be to sit in the tub fully clothed?

MeezDiscreet---I know Mary's "It's a Wrap" is just a video but with the way Blair Underwood was playing, don't it seem like he has gone upside a woman's head before?

And just to go back a little....Janet's video w/ 'Maine Dupree....ummm can we say that Janet is REALLY proud of her breasts? I believe that if you got it flaunt but dang.....
Old 05-06-2004, 12:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to skeeliteful Send a message via Yahoo to skeeliteful
Someone confirm this for me...

In the Outkast video "Roses"...you know when the yearbook pops up and the pages flip....I could have sworn I saw Irulan from Real World Las Vegas' face on one of the pages. My roommate says it's not her. It looks just like Irulan with short hair.
Old 05-06-2004, 01:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Have you all seen Brandy's latest?
Old 05-06-2004, 03:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: The city with the beautiful Lake Michigan skyline and Deep dish pizza!
Quote:
Originally posted by AKA2D '91
Have you all seen Brandy's latest?

I caught Brandy's video this weekend. The song is okay but I am TIRED of Kanye West. the concept is cute. Did anyone notice Brandy's eyes? They have a faraway/Stepford wife look to them. They are scary.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Take the hidden highway towards the road of aspirations and you will find me in tranquility
Send a message via AIM to AngelicWings21 Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicWings21
I saw Brandy's new video its ok...could of been better...

I am totally lost at the concept of Usher's BURN video...

Someone please tell me why Master P hasn't retired yet???
I can't stand "don't make me act a fool video" when he looks like a BIG fool..
Old 05-12-2004, 12:00 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL @ everyones posts!

The Mario Winans song just irks the hell out of me, quit whining! From the two live versions of him singing this particular song that I heard, he sounds terrrible!

Usher and Beyonce could have came better with the videos for Burn and Naughty Girl, respectively.

Tip Drill, wild, just wild. Do you notice the dumb chick clapping the camera goes to when the comedian guy says "give a 'round for all the 'budda heads?" Way to go Forest, he's talking about U!

Tamia cannot dance. SIDE NOTE--A chapter soror of mine is in the video, she is the one painting her toe nails, her name is Kenia.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Maybe it's just me....

...but am I the only one that thinks of that song by the Fugees everytime that Mario Winan's (name should be Whin-nin') song comes on?

....ready or not, here I come, you can't hide
gonna fiiiiiiiiiiind you and take it slowly
Ready or not, here I come, (uhhhhhh-huuuhhh) you can't hide
gonna fiiiiiiiind you and make you want me
Old 05-13-2004, 11:41 AM
laidbackfella

Re: Maybe it's just me....

Quote:
Originally posted by ladylike
...but am I the only one that thinks of that song by the Fugees everytime that Mario Winan's (name should be Whin-nin') song comes on?

....ready or not, here I come, you can't hide
gonna fiiiiiiiiiiind you and take it slowly
Ready or not, here I come, (uhhhhhh-huuuhhh) you can't hide
gonna fiiiiiiiind you and make you want me
You are not alone in this.

It's part of Puffy's plan to recycle every hip hop beat out there.