Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,523
4 members and 1,519 guests
JayhawkAOII, Phrozen Sands

Old 01-01-2004, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

I gotta tell y'all - mr. honeychile has a friend who thinks he's a prince or something. Ben is not "all that" and is a control freak, on top of everything else. I won't bore y'all with the dumb things he does, but just as an example, he'll buy 6 concert tickets, then you how much you owe him - without even asking if you want to go!!

Anyway, Ben has met Girl Wonderful. He had last night all planned out, and she called to say that she had a really bad day at work, could she miss Part A of the evening, and catch up to him at Plan B? He was so freaked out! He called me and said, "I don't like people telling me what to do!"

I laughed uncontrollably for at least 5 minutes!!

He got the point. I am now waiting for the update!
Old 01-06-2004, 01:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MareImbrium
Ugh I've had my share of guys having mood swings and all that. It's like why do I even bother putting up with it? I especially hate it when some guys think a girl is just plain PMSing whenever she's in a bad mood when it fact she actually is in a bad mood.

So Smiley, you have a good heart for still going to see him the day after despite what happened, drunk or not. I personally wouldn't be able to handle it and just ignore him for some time. You have patience.
Old 01-06-2004, 05:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MareImbrium
Ugh I've had my share of guys having mood swings and all that. It's like why do I even bother putting up with it? I especially hate it when some guys think a girl is just plain PMSing whenever she's in a bad mood when it fact she actually is in a bad mood.

So Smiley, you have a good heart for still going to see him the day after despite what happened, drunk or not. I personally wouldn't be able to handle it and just ignore him for some time. You have patience.

i think it is because i am a sucker.
lol...actually, if you were here to witness our whole relationship, you would see that i do have a lot of patience. it has been rough, but things are great now. him being drunk is the worst of it thankfully.
Old 01-07-2004, 01:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlethiaSi
yea- how bout the "not bf" who has a girlfriend ! (looonnnnggg story) telling me that he loves me but won't leave his girlfriend and lives in mortal fear that she'll catch him with me (she goes to another school but has friends at ours).... but he won't leave her and then i told him that i was leaving to study abroad in london- he gets upset and hasn't called me since and we've been "dating" for a year- what a baby..... the problem is i'm so freaking attracted to him that i feel like i love him too- but i'm too smart for that.... ugh hopefully i'll meet a hot british boy that will help me forget about him (at least till next fall... )
Old 01-27-2004, 01:50 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm bumping this thread because it seemed to be the logical one i which to say this:

AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Men are infuriating. They're clueless, heartless, brainless idiots. Not all of them, just the select few who are irritating me today. Please, can I forget I'm a lady and hit him? Just this once?

Last edited by MTSUGURL; 01-27-2004 at 01:52 AM.
Old 01-28-2004, 01:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to HotDamnImAPhiMu
I would like to participate in the hitting.

**** can go to hell.

STRAIGHT to hell.
Old 01-28-2004, 10:23 AM
GreekChat Member

my boyfriend can be increadibly moody....which can be a pain in the ass.....but lucky for him i'm fairly patient. i also will call him out when he is being a pain in the ass...which is important and has only served to strenghthen our relationship :P
Old 01-28-2004, 10:35 AM
GreekChat Member

When guys are pissing me off, I pretty much always tell them. Perhaps I should join the Heartless Bitches Society

I've been involved with several fickle guys. You know, one minute they're all over you and so in "love" with you (please, what's up with saying that after like two dates), the next they're backing off and will barely look at you. And girls have the reputation of being moody? Give me a f*cking break!!

But the WORST is when you still like them despite all that! I wish we could be attracted to who we want to be attracted to!!!
Old 01-28-2004, 09:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Yeah Aries.....there was this one guy I went out with a few months ago who claimed he'd been dying to ask me out for months.....so we start dating, then he blows me off one night because he wasn't sure we were doing the "right thing" (whatever the hell that means). Several weeks later he said he wanted to date me, so we started again--and the same damn thing happened all over again! It was WEIRD.
Old 01-28-2004, 10:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Thats usually because you send us mixed signals. And yes I know you think you are being clear or that we should be a mind reader . . . but trust me you are probably playing it to cool.

Quote:
Originally posted by alikat2
When guys are pissing me off, I pretty much always tell them. Perhaps I should join the Heartless Bitches Society

I've been involved with several fickle guys. You know, one minute they're all over you and so in "love" with you (please, what's up with saying that after like two dates), the next they're backing off and will barely look at you. And girls have the reputation of being moody? Give me a f*cking break!!

But the WORST is when you still like them despite all that! I wish we could be attracted to who we want to be attracted to!!!
Old 01-30-2004, 01:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by James
Thats usually because you send us mixed signals. And yes I know you think you are being clear or that we should be a mind reader . . . but trust me you are probably playing it to cool.
Actually, sometimes I wonder if I AM playing it too cool. Could have been the case with this dude.....he's got some self-esteem issues and is really insecure

And not to sound so high school, but what's up with him staring at me all the time?
Old 01-30-2004, 01:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to HotDamnImAPhiMu
Not his fault you're hot!
Old 01-30-2004, 02:00 AM
Banned

The girls that can't get guys are just ugly.

-Rudey
--Because even gay men go for the nani sometimes.
Old 02-07-2004, 05:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Unhappy Bad Week

I'm a sad girl! I had to cut my man loose this past Monday. We've been together off and on (mostly "on") for over three years, but I just can't take him anymore. Let's see...he didn't finish high school, has no job, has no nothing, doesn't care about education (which is VERY important to me!), cusses constantly, drinks constantly...he's verbally abusive...HEY! What was I doing with him?? Oh yeah...he got to me...I love him - WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! I need someone to tell me what is WRONG WITH ME???

Ok...I just had my gallbladder removed recently and he promised to take care of me when I finally got home. But, what did he do?? He came to my place three hours late and drunk off his boooootay! Then when I fussed at him, he threw a glass at me.

I suppose it's good riddance, but I miss having a warm body around me all the time!

My friend and I made a pact to be single for a year (her boyfriend recently dumped her because she happened to find out he was cheating!) - this doesn't mean no dating, just no commitments!

Oh, last thing...I know I'm 25 but I had to pull a high school move on my ex-man. When I told him I couldn't be with him anymore, he used my phone to "call his boy." After about an hour, it dawned on me to try the number, just to see. So I got a friend to block her number and give the person a call. Mmmhmm...it was a girl. Now, how is he going to call a girl RIGHT after I told him to leave me alone?? The craziest thing is that he did it from memory like he'd been dialing the number all his life!

I needed to get that out!!! Thanks GC for being my therapy!!!

preciousjeni

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to absolutuscchick
Quote:
Originally posted by alikat2

OMG sounds just like me!! I am always attracted to fickle guys or assholes...one of the two.

I've realized the reason I still like them is that I do, annoyingly enough, love the drama of it all!! YES...I AM a drama queen!