Members: 326,144
Threads: 115,588
Welcome to our newest member, Toeshoes
» Online Users: 1,486
0 members and 1,486 guests
No Members online

Old 12-09-2003, 03:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz

Rachel,
I strongly suggest you don't talk about people you don't know. He is far from dirty, and doesn't have any STD's.
DO NOT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM!

Daisy, he isn't mine! *Even though some of the sisters don't understand that one!*

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 12-09-2003, 08:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DaisyKLP
He may be a dirty bastard but hey, at least he's her dirty bastard. LOL, sorry Caryn, couldn't resist.
If he is an Ol' Dirty Bastard just make sure to keep the relationship alive by visiting him in jail...

Old 12-09-2003, 11:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to absolutuscchick
sorry if I offended you!! I just couldn't believe someone would have sex in front of someone else!!!
Old 12-09-2003, 01:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
Rachel...I know how I felt the frist time I heard it...yeh I couldn't believe it later..I didn't however include the whole story...no it doesn't make him right but you were way to quick to judge him

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 12-09-2003, 02:21 PM
GreekChat Member

***Ok this is kind of long, I'm sorry***

Ok well I went through this same kind of situation this semester. I began hooking up with a guy I had liked since the very first semester here at school, so that's two looooooong years.

We hooked up for months, and my sisters HATED him, they'd talk to him at bars and stuff and he was just always a complete ass to them, and he was to me too. So I guess in that respect our situations are different. The thing is, I thought I was ok with whatever happening as long as I knew that at the end of the night, I was the girl in his bed. I know that sounds AWFUL, but I really thought it was ok and it could work out that way. Boy was I WRONG!!! He told me he didn't want a relationship w/me and basically told me he was just using me, and I didn't really understand that b/c it's not like we ever had sex or anything, but whatever! He took up so much of my time though and just drained my emotions. There are few feelings in the worls that are worse than caring about someone SOOOO much and not having them care about you. It SUCKS.

Lucky for me my ex boyfriend came back into the picture, and I still cared about him a WHOLE lot. We worked stuff out and now we are back together so that gave me an excuse to stop seeing this guy and ultimately realize that he didn't treat me with respect or anything and I wasted a lot of my time on him.

Now that I have a boyfriend though this guy has gone completely psycho and calls me/text messages me at LEAST 4 times a day, every day. So yea, it seems like guys like this don't necessarily want you but they don't want anyone else to have you either.

If I were you, if even just one teeny tiny part of your heart is having doubts about this, PLEASE get out of the situation before it's too late. This semester has been a living hell for me and I wouldn't want anyone to have to go though that if it could be avoided. Good luck, let us know what happens.
Old 12-09-2003, 05:03 PM
GreekChat Member

FAB*SpiceySpice, Thanxs for sharing your story. I guess it is diffrnet, maybe also because you liked him to start with and the way he treated you and your sisters. I know that there is nothing more, and I knew it before anything even started. He is close with some of my sisters, I am close with some of his brothers, so we don't have to worry about it. I love my sisters and the fact that they are worried really says something to me, but at the same time, I know enough when it comes to him not to let myself thing there is more and get hurt. My problem is the fact that my sisters keep on talking to him....I feel weird, because Idont want him to assume I think there is more. Also beccause I know my twin and my pledge sister *I am sure there is more, they are the ones that have said it to me* think we look cute together...and they are two of the people that have talked to him.

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 12-09-2003, 05:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to absolutuscchick
I just want to echo FAB's advice!! I've definitely been there done that as well, I'd hook up with him all the time, he would make promises to me that we were going to go out and stand me up, make more plans then not answer his phone when I called. It became a huge game with him. He'd say how cute we were together, how much he cared about me, do sweet things for me, then he would ignore me. Even after I moved back to az, the games continued, I'd go out to LA, he'd be sweet, buy me dinner, I'd hook up with him, then he wouldn't answer his phone. But he'd call me drunk a week later. All I have to say is really, really be careful. Hooking up with someone repeatedly who doesnt really truly care all about you (even though he may act like it sometimes) can really hurt because even as much as you don't want to, you develop a bond together, get used to being able to hook up with him, and it feels normal. And I really start to care about him because of ALL THE TIME we've spent together. I know you don't think it's going to happen to you, but BE CAREFUL!!!! Even when you don't think you care, you often, subconciouslly, do care. If you have any doubts, do yourself a huge favor and STOP!! My head is still spinning from all the deceit and confusion, and although I know it's going to hurt me soooo much, next time I go back to cali, there's a definite chance that I'm going to be hooking up with him again (hopefully my friends won't let me!)