Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,351
1 members and 1,350 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 12-28-2001, 03:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Xi Amber
Hello! I am proud to be a sister of the Gamma Theta chapter at East Tennessee State University. I'm looking forward to meeting more Alpha Xi's on here!
We are almost neighbors! I attended the Univ of Tennessee Knoxville
Old 12-28-2001, 08:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Heya from NM

Hi Nicole.
I'm glad to see your interest in getting to know your sisters across the nation. I was initiated this last semester and am now serving as the PRVP for Theta Omega. Well I have a chapter of about 40 girls and we live in a cinderblock house in Greek Complex at New Mexico State. WE are currently trying to make our dream come true of building a real house in the future greek row.
TFJ Forever,
Sarah
Old 12-28-2001, 08:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Heya from NM

Quote:
Originally posted by ThetaOmegaXi
Hi Nicole.
I'm glad to see your interest in getting to know your sisters across the nation. I was initiated this last semester and am now serving as the PRVP for Theta Omega. Well I have a chapter of about 40 girls and we live in a cinderblock house in Greek Complex at New Mexico State. WE are currently trying to make our dream come true of building a real house in the future greek row.
TFJ Forever,
Sarah
Old 03-07-2002, 01:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Fuzzie906
Hey All,

New the site here but happy to have joined. I attend the University of Toledo In toledo Ohio but I am originally from the Kent State Area (Stow) Hope everyone had and awesome year we did welcoming 20 new memebers into our chapter through out the year!

Xi love and all mine
Valerie

Last edited by Fuzzie906; 04-03-2002 at 04:19 AM.
Old 03-07-2002, 03:10 PM
GreekChat Member

I am also from the Delta Psi chapter in good ol' San Marcos Texas. Hey Carrie! Jlynn....who are you dude? Anyway, just wanted to say hey!

Heather
Old 03-15-2002, 09:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Gamma Epsilon Chapter

Hi all-

I am brand new to Greek Chat, and I am so happy to see so many Alpha Xi's. I'm from the Gamma Epsilon Chapter at Cal State Fresno. I'm a Junior, and I am currently the Panhellenic President. I am very busy with Recruitment and trying to train all of my Panhellenic Officers (since this is my 3rd year on Panhellenic). We have a wonderful group of 25 women on our campus. We are one of the smaller chapters on our campus, but we are still alive and strong. We just welcomed 6 new members to our sisterhood and we are hoping for at least 6 more. I would love to hear from all of you.

TFJ
Charlotte

Old 03-15-2002, 09:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kristiAZD
I just wanted to say welcome to all the new Xi ladies joining the board! I am so thrilled to see our forum picking up! Can't wait to get to know all of you better! AZ love & aom,
Kristi

Old 03-16-2002, 07:30 PM
GreekChat Member

hey guys! I don't post much, but i come and read a lot anyway, I am a member ot the zeta lambda chapter at Texas Wesleyan University. We are not that large but we are very active and definitely the sorority to join on campus! Glad to see so many Texas sisters online!
Old 03-16-2002, 11:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey dardar!!!!!!!

I am from SWT and I have been trying to get in touch with ya'lls president, but have not been able to. I am in charge of the Alpha Xi Delta team for St. Judes's Children's Cancer Hospital Research Fundraising event called Up til Dawn. We have three teams and each team is responcible for raising $750 each. We are having a hard time getting that much raised and are now reaching out to other Texas Chapters to see if you guys would be willing to take up a chapter collection to help us out. The event is April 5th and we are running out of time. Even the littlest bit would help. We are about a third of the way there. I also serve on the executive board for the event and last year AXiD won greek week because we were so dedicated to the program. Please e-mail me if there is any way I can get in touch with your president or if you think maybe you can help me in any way. Thank you so much!
Xi love and mine,
Carey Blair
cb56163@swt.edu
Old 04-02-2002, 05:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Hello all!!! I haven't been around for a while but now... I'm back!

I am from North Carolina, have been in Austin, Texas for the last six years, and now I'm in Georgia... ahhhh, what a beautiful day - sunny and 78 degrees.

I'm so happy to see so many more Alpha Xi Delta's in the Greek Chat world.
Old 04-02-2002, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm an alum of the Theta Mu chapter at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.
Old 04-20-2002, 03:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tiffbo607
Hey girls! I'm pretty new at this too. but im from the Beta Omicron chapter in marshall, missouri. And i have to say that azd is the best thing ive decided to do in college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xi love
tiff
Old 06-15-2002, 10:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sellenj6
Hello to all my AZD sisters! I'm a junior at Hillsdale College- Zeta Sigma chapter in Hillsdale Michigan. I would love to hear from members of other chapters! My email is sarahj_6@yahoo.com.

Xi love,
Sarah

TFJ
Old 06-20-2002, 05:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to alphaxi2005
Hello to all the Alpha Xi's! I am a sophomore at Monmouth College in Illinois. I am part of the Beta Epsilon chapter here on campus. I hope all of you are enjoying your summer. I have been quite busy but if any of you would like to e-mail me or add me to MSN my address is sporky01@hotmail.com.

TFJ and Xi Love,
Megan
Old 06-23-2002, 04:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Quiddity3
Hi Hi Hi! I'm a sophomore at Hillsdale College-Zeta Sigma Chapter in Hillsdale MI ::waves at Sarah:: If anyone would like to chat, my AIM name is: Sorilea22 and my e-mail address is: Sorilea22@aol.com

Wow, its fantastic to see these boards come alive...

Xi love and mine,
Catherine