GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,156
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, Aliciasmith
» Online Users: 970
1 members and 969 guests
3DGator

Old 03-25-2009, 03:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still BLUTANG View Post
i *say* i'm not going to watch, but i'm sure one saturday there will be a marathon and i'll be stuck inside doing laundry or something, and i will get hooked.

that's how it always happens.

That is usually what happens with me! LOL

Lifetime is station I try to stay away from on the weekend.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to deltadevil Send a message via Yahoo to deltadevil
All I can say is that I believe Terri will be kicked off the show because I checked bet.com and they have a profile of all the housemates except her. By the way Brandon may look good but he is dumb is not that book smart. On his profile it said that he is a computer science major with a 2.0 gpa and I think he is a senior. I know his pockets must be hurting lol
As far as the gay person, I think he did act a lil to "ghetto" in that situation because nobody who is comfortable with being gay would react the way he did.

I love this show though!!!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 03:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltadevil View Post
All I can say is that I believe Terri will be kicked off the show because I checked bet.com and they have a profile of all the housemates except her. By the way Brandon may look good but he is dumb is not that book smart. On his profile it said that he is a computer science major with a 2.0 gpa and I think he is a senior. I know his pockets must be hurting lol
As far as the gay person, I think he did act a lil to "ghetto" in that situation because nobody who is comfortable with being gay would react the way he did.

I love this show though!!!!!
Do they have to fight every season?
Old 03-25-2009, 03:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPen View Post
Do they have to fight every season?
Sadly I think they do. I mean why get on the show just to be kicked off for stupidity and what type of person wants to fight before they even get a chance to get through half of the season?
Old 03-25-2009, 04:08 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sigtau305 Send a message via Yahoo to sigtau305
Quote:
Well it is almost that time for college hill's new season to kick off. Is anybody going to watch it and what is your favorite season?
I caught the repeat of the first epsiode late last night. Favorite was season two.

LetEmKnow!!RollTau!!
Old 03-25-2009, 04:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigtau305 View Post
I caught the repeat of the first epsiode late last night. Favorite was season two.
Did season two have that nerdish person with the dreads? If so thats my second favorite. My favorite is College Hill: Virginia State University
Old 03-25-2009, 04:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Sadly I think they do. I mean why get on the show just to be kicked off for stupidity and what type of person wants to fight before they even get a chance to get through half of the season?
It's a helluva way to get your 15 minutes of fame.......fighting on national TV over some BS.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Did season two have that nerdish person with the dreads? If so thats my second favorite. My favorite is College Hill: Virginia State University
If you're talking about Jabari the nerd virgin who always played Dance Dance Revolution, he was on Season 1 @ Southern U.

Season 2 was @ Langston U in OK and it had the two exes who had sex in the bathroom.
"Having a nasty attitude won't yield you the results you want when you want them; it'll just make people steer clear of you and your toxicity in order to keep from being contaminated by you and your nastiness."- Me
Old 03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_sunshine View Post
If you're talking about Jabari the nerd virgin who always played Dance Dance Revolution, he was on Season 1 @ Southern U.

Season 2 was @ Langston U in OK and it had the two exes who had sex in the bathroom.
Oh ok now i remember season two. Yeh I mean season one with Jabari is second on my list. To bad they didnt have season one and two on the reunion show.

On another note, i'm waiting for College Hill to do a season in Mississippi. Hopefully I can be on it or atleast somebody I know. Would be a great experience.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity_14 View Post
I mean, his body is bangin (I don't know about his face; he looks better with shades on)
LOL! I was thinking the same exact thing last night.. When I seen him with his shades off I was like OHH.. but I think he was trying to work the room.. and it was bad on his part to just ignore Terri like that.. yes she came across to strong but he should've sat her down and discuss his concerns with her.. he was wrong to talk to every female in the house except her.. I think he should've handled that situation better..
Old 03-31-2009, 02:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlfection08 View Post
LOL! I was thinking the same exact thing last night.. When I seen him with his shades off I was like OHH.. but I think he was trying to work the room.. and it was bad on his part to just ignore Terri like that.. yes she came across to strong but he should've sat her down and discuss his concerns with her.. he was wrong to talk to every female in the house except her.. I think he should've handled that situation better..
I just watched the first episode and I agree. Brandon has issues. The boy was speaking in third person and was feeling himself a bit too much he's not all that. Nice abs, but not much else. Aside from ole girl being a lil special Brandon was dead wrong for speaking to and spending time with everyone but her after spending the night cuddling with her. He also proceeded to talk about her behind her back.

Favorite quote: "That b**ch put her pants on one leg at a time just like you"~~Terri's mom telling her that she should confront the girl she's rooming with.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Peeing on you and telling you it's rain apparently...
Where are these kids alleging to go to school? There aren't any reputable colleges with much more than a museum and a tiny campus building on the beach.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Well tonight is the night they show the fight. This makes me think back to College Hill Virgin Islands.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:31 PM
GreekChat Member

What the hell! Since when did college hill allow the cast to vote people off the show? Thats stupid if you ask me. Both of those chicks should be sent home.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:56 PM
GreekChat Member

I thought the rules was to send the person who threw the first hit home.. since they did it different this time I think I would have voted for Milan too.. Terri has too much drama going on plus she's talking about bring her family there to beat the girl up???