Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, TSigmaSlay
» Online Users: 962
2 members and 960 guests
Cookiez17, QueenD

Old 10-08-2003, 06:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to absolutuscchick
I dont remember my first "kiss" probably in Kindergarden. But my first real kiss wasn't until freshman year of college at an SC Frat Party (sad I know...)
Old 10-08-2003, 09:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to HotDamnImAPhiMu
I was seventeen for mine.

I remember being SO unimpressed. I was like, that's it?!
Old 10-08-2003, 09:55 PM
GreekChat Member

ajuhdg,
My first kiss was in kindergarden playing house also! It seems so cute now!

My first REAL kiss was in 7th grade...my "boyfriend" walked me to the bus after school was over and grabbed me and gave me a goodbye kiss. Now I understand why there were so many teachers standing outside when school was over. You don't really want 12 and 13 year olds making out before they go home!
Old 10-08-2003, 10:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ladybug1116
I was 14 (summer after freshman year) when I got my first real kiss. And sadly enough it was a band camp story...lol. His name was Neil, he was from Birmingham....and he was the worst kisser ever. I ran into him at a beach in Florida at another band related thing when I was a junior in high school. Talk about small world!
Old 10-09-2003, 12:37 AM
GreekChat Member

I was 17. It was with my now-fiance. We'd gotten close over the summer when we were in a play together. after school started, and I was in another show, he was working concessions for it. He and I would hang out during Act II outside (I was in only 2 scenes in that act so I had lots of down time). We danced around the kissing issue, but it didn't happen.

He drove me home from the theatre that day and we sat in my driveway talking. He asked if I maybe wanted to do something sometime (translation: will you be my girlfriend?).

Before he left, we were hugging, and he pulled away and kissed me. It was perfect.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:33 AM
GreekChat Member

My first kiss was with my neighbor who I always played with... we always pretended that we were married... I forget how old I was... maybe 6.
Old 10-10-2003, 09:46 PM
SigmaJovi

My first kiss was at 15, but it was so bad that I like to forget about it. I feel like Drew Barrymore in "Never Been Kissed" though ... that while I've kissed guys, I've never had that hazy, time standing still kind of kiss. And isn't ironic that the guy I hate the most now was the best kisser when we were together so I think about him the most? LOL. Damn the memories, LOL. JKJK
Old 10-10-2003, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

WOW some of you guys really start early!! First grade, your birthday party when you turned five.....how about when i was 15!! And to think I was the first one out of my group of friends It wasnt all it was crakced to be...kinda werid actully.
Old 10-10-2003, 11:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Ahhh...my first kiss.

Don't laugh, just three years ago when I was 19. It was with one of the two guys I've ever had true feelings for in my life.

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?
Old 10-11-2003, 02:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PrincessHeather
My first real kiss was when I was a freshman in high school. I was 14. I was over at my 'boyfriend's' house. We just got done watching the movie Twister (how the hell did i remember that! it just popped into my head as I was typing!) and we went into his room to go 'get something'. We left the lights off and I started laughing right in the middle of the kiss. (we only kissed one time after that. haha) Oh and his little sister walked into the room and wanted to know why we were in the dark.

my first kiss growing up was when I was around 5 or 6. I was in the back seat of my aunt's car. Her best friend had a son about my age. My aunt and her friend got out of the car really fast and left the two of us back there. So we started playing this game with the sun-blocker type thing you put up on the dash board. We were knocking on each others side and pretending to open the door. Then all of the sudden when I opened my 'door' he leaned over and kissed me! He was such a little player! My aunt and her friend saw us. I always used to get teased about it, which is how I remember the story so well
Old 10-11-2003, 04:24 AM
GreekChat Member

When I was 11 I refused to take care of my little brother because he always slowed us down on the bike trails so they had to get a baby siter for him, and she was like 14, and I ended up making out with that babysitter.
Old 10-11-2003, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
I was 15 years old. It was with my first high school boyfriend.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
I always thought it was bad cuz I hadn't had my first kiss till like 17 or 18... I don't remember. The guy was a good kisser, and it was pretty good. In the back of a mini van, and we didn't like each other. Pretty weird first kiss.

KLTC
Old 10-12-2003, 02:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
My first real kiss was the summer I was 15...It was also my first hook up that summer

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 10-12-2003, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to efcheerBB
My first kiss was during my sophomore year of high school with my first boyfriend. My school was having the spring dance and it fell on Valentine's Day. It was unexpected but at the same time, I had a feeling that our first kiss would be that night sometime since it was a dance and all...

Elena

GO GREEN GO WHITE