Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,490
2 members and 1,488 guests
Cookiez17

Old 07-10-2009, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekElla View Post
Anyway,I should contact DZ and tell them how their sisters are behaving.
Yeah MysticCat, DZ should terminate your sorry ass.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Yeah MysticCat, DZ should terminate your sorry ass.
I know, right? MC is such a snobby sorority girl

Old 07-10-2009, 12:02 PM
GreekChat Member

But at least some of you had enough gall to refrain and be civilized instead of becoming attackers. I do have to give you that.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Backpeddling so soon?

Poor thing.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:09 PM
GreekChat Member

No you know what I am sorry, No matter what gender, your right. I should not let a bunch of user names sway my decision either way. Just becuase I do not have letters yet, should not be the reason that I should not be on here. I have friends that I go to school with who are and like I said I am thinking about it. Oh by the way, none of those comments were directed towards Mystic cat. I don't know how you think they were. LOL see didn't I say I know the quote was lame. OMG!!!! but I used it anyway.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:10 PM
GreekChat Member

No not backpedaling. I re-read my statement and realized that I was little wrong. Not everyone on here seems to make posts that are rude.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
See, this is what keeps me from pledging to any sorority. For your information, sure I do know Celesmee your right. I have friends in KDP one in DZ and a couple Betas. What is with the ego? I just don't get it. My KDP, DZ and Beta friends don't act like this why should you. Anyway, I am not getting in to this because it is juvenile, but why not. everyone in here acts like they are still in high school. Can anyone give me an honest full length (other than one liners or repeats) as to why. Oh wait, you know what I was looking around yesterday and noticed that even the ones who do not claim an affiliation, but are thinking about starting new ones get better treatment. As for me looking to pledge somewhere this really makes me think again. From what I understood, being part of a sister hood is suppose to be rewarding, build confidence and leadership. Is that not what most say when they are trying to recruit? I do not see that here. I see a bunch of girls who act like they are better because of something that is suppose to make them better people not better stuck up snobs. But, your right. I have to admit that I guess stupid questions can exist but are always followed by stupid answers. And Blondie 93 I am glad that you found a way to remember that apart and a part are different. How discouraging and completely disappointing are you that you would act like stuck up snobs to turn away potential pledges and the bad part is, is that you are not even aware that by you acting like this (mean and malicious) in any form that pledges are looking at your every move trying to figure out what they want out of this part in their life. The only thing I have to say, comes from outkast (sorry D, I may tease you but this one is for real) "I know you'd like to think that your shit dont stink, but lean a little bit closer, see that ROSES really smell like poo-poo" Thank you Andre 3000 and BigBoi for your thoughts. Who knew it could some day actually apply to most instead of some. But be sure of this, while there are those of you who are acting ignorant I know some of you DZ's and you are awesome. Oh and your right, I will say it before any of you can, yeah yeah yeah I know its real original right, the whole outkast thing. Your right its not I just wanted to make sure the point was being driven home. Anyway,I should contact DZ and tell them how their sisters are behaving.
I'm hopeful that, since you could learn something from Blondie's siggy, perhaps you can also learn the difference between your and you're.

At the very least, my lunch hour should prove to be more entertaining than I had originally expected it to be. Thanks, GreekElla!

ETA: Ever since the change to GC's layout, I end up posting things in forums I would never post in. Sorry about the crash, DZ.

Last edited by SydneyK; 07-10-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
No you know what I am sorry, No matter what gender, your right. I should not let a bunch of user names sway my decision either way. Just becuase I do not have letters yet, should not be the reason that I should not be on here. I have friends that I go to school with who are and like I said I am thinking about it. Oh by the way, none of those comments were directed towards Mystic cat. I don't know how you think they were. LOL see didn't I say I know the quote was lame. OMG!!!! but I used it anyway.
You can post here if you want -- it's a public message board. When you start replying to topics that you know nothing about (regardless of what your friend's friend's friend says), you'll be corrected.

And calling others stuck up people who think their shit doesn't stink is not a way to get people on your side -- just FYI.

Last edited by knight_shadow; 07-10-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: removed some language
Old 07-10-2009, 12:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey no prob and your right, I do know the diff. But thanks for pointing it out anyway.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Your right Knight Shadow it is not, and thanks for the extra prod. I could not agree with you more. Furthermore, you are right that I shouldn't go around talking about things I know nothing about. But Liz is a KDP, when we were looking around and reading the different things she pointed it out and said,well mine does. No it doesn't mean that anyone else does, but she knows that it does. So I am not totally wrong.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
But Liz is a KDP,
Isn't Kappa Delta Rho a fraternity?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I shouldn't go around talking about things I know nothing about.
This.

Let a member of KDP comment on it. Don't tell someone "Your [sic] fine" if "your" not a member.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kddani View Post
Isn't Kappa Delta Rho a fraternity?
I thought so, too. Too lazy to look it up right now.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:25 PM
GreekChat Member

It is a co-ed, Kappa Delta Pi. I don't know all the things about it. I do know that it is for people in the teaching profession.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It is a co-ed, Kappa Delta Pi. I don't know all the things about it. I do know that it is for people in the teaching profession.
Honor society =/= social GLO. Yet another reason to let those of us that know what we're talking about answer.