GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,152
Threads: 115,579
Welcome to our newest member, horsearcher
» Online Users: 1,433
2 members and 1,431 guests
John, Xidelt

Old 11-28-2005, 10:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Tippie Chic you rock!

I'll be honest ya'll, I have been in Oxford for almost 10 years and I graduated from Ole Miss after 6 long years, and I have never seen her or heard of her. I have attended lots of pageants to support sisters and friends throughout the years in Oxford, Vicksburg, and Jackson. I also had some very good friends who were KD's at Ole Miss and I just don't even remember seeing her. It's not that I know everyone who ever attended Ole Miss but usually I know most Greeks near my age or younger.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Dionysus
Histrionic Personality Disorder and Compensentory Narcissistic Personality Disorder comes to mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrio...ality_disorder

http://www.ptypes.com/compensatory_narcissistic.html
Both sound like the "subject", but the histrionic personality does seem more likely - without knowing her personally, of course!
Old 11-28-2005, 11:39 AM
GreekChat Member

I think everyone should let the Brandi issue go. I do not like that she has been passing herself off as a KD, and I certainly do not like that she has represented herself in a negative way while pretending to be a Kappa Delta.
I think it was well established that she has some sort of mental health issue, since she feels the need to come online and invent a persona.
Lets move on. Mental illness isn't a joke... its a health problem just like other types of problems. I prefer to grant this Brandi person some compassion rather than continuously harping on the obvious.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to RACooper
Quote:
Originally posted by starang21
well, once they're found out and busted out....i don't go looking for info on them afterwards.
I gotta agree... this almost looks like she is being stalked.

Basically she perped - she was busted... that should be the end of the story (maybe other than notifying the KD IHQ).

Seriously folks you'd think you'd have better things to do than scouring the web looking for more dirt on this person - well other than making converstations about her mental problems somewhat ironic considering the fixation some have with her

"Cave ab homine unius libri"
Old 11-28-2005, 01:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
Quote:
Originally posted by RACooper

Basically she perped - she was busted... that should be the end of the story (maybe other than notifying the KD IHQ).

Seriously folks you'd think you'd have better things to do than scouring the web looking for more dirt on this person - well other than making converstations about her mental problems somewhat ironic considering the fixation some have with her
You and starang post good points but the fact is that she got busted and kept doing it and even "blackmailing" a KD about ritual information. Maybe it is a lil stalkerish but it's kinda more like investigating to see if she's perping KD anywhere else. We all know to trust each other on the boards with ritual info but not all other boards are like that or think like that.

KLTC
Old 11-28-2005, 01:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RACooper

she already has a handful of threads on here, doesn't she? probably one of the most famous gc'ers ever.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Unregistered-

It's better to be cruel than to be compassionate.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

wow, i generally don't check for new threads while at work but I just happened to today.

The biggest problem is that she continues to use the KD letters. Even when asked nicely by a number of people, she continues to use them. So it's not like she was busted, she went away with her tail between her legs, end of story. She keeps on keeping on perping.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:15 PM
GreekChat Member

I didn't know that she is still using our stuff...
I amend my earlier statement ... I have little patients for someone that continuously poses... it would have been different if she left the board and took down the KD stuff.
Danielle have you contacted nationals?

edited for spelling

Last edited by rhochi2002; 11-28-2005 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:33 PM
GreekChat Member

I think she should be left alone, especially since she has a mental disorder. What you guys are doing is no different than going up to a crackhead on the street and criticizing or making fun of him for being a crackhead. The bitch is crazy, we all know that and nobody loves a good ostracizing more than I do, believe me on that. But I feel that if you stop talking about her, maybe she will go away.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by PiKA2001
But I feel that if you stop talking about her, maybe she will go away.
She hasn't posted since she was outed here months ago, but as it was said before, she's still using the KD letters.

I don't feel sorry for her even if she does have a mental disorder. As long as I'm being entertained, that's all that matters.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by James
i don't think Bi-polar would make you delusional though . . . .
It can, if you get far enough into a manic stage. Or far enough into a depressed stage, for that matter. But manic would be a better explanation for the Brandi-Rae behavior we've seen exhibited.

Any mood disorder will alter your ability to think rationally.

I don't think this explains everything, but it explains a lot.

And this is stalking? Please, you guys. Anything you put on the internet is fair game.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by sugar and spice

And this is stalking? Please, you guys. Anything you put on the internet is fair game.
It's not as if she's the most private person, either. She's put herself, her ex, and her poor kid out there for everyone to see. She's advertised her site and her kid's site time and time again.

If it were more than a simple Google search...say, someone hired a private investigator to dig into her dirty laundry...or someone showing up at her workplace in a silver jeep (as it's happened before on GC), then that's stalking.

I don't know how any of you can consider THIS stalking.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OTW
As long as I'm being entertained, that's all that matters.
Baby, that right there is why I love you.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:03 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by lifesaver
Baby, that right there is why I love you.
I loved your drunken hoebag txt last week, btw. You're a man after my own heart.