Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 945
1 members and 944 guests
Cookiez17

Old 04-06-2011, 11:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitzprincess08 View Post
There is no need for me to make an good impression of my communication and writing skills on a site as foolish as this one.
Yet you sure did make it a point to clean up this post all nice and pretty.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 04-06-2011, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
It was very nice of you to correct my errors. Although, I do not believe the diction was meant to be modified. I am pleased to know that I amused your simple mind. There is no need for me to make an good impression of my communication and writing skills on a site as foolish as this one.
It has nothing to do with diction. It is about proper grammar, Miss Scholar.

Have you introduced yourself on the AKA forum like you're supposed to do?
Old 04-06-2011, 11:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It was very nice of you to correct my errors. Although, I do not believe the diction was meant to be modified. I am pleased to know that I amused your simple mind. There is no need for me to make an good impression of my communication and writing skills on a site as foolish as this one.
Quote:
It is just a response to the obviously bored "christiangirl" comeback.
LOL says the person who made an account and made a dozen posts. We're so totally foolish, thank gods you came here and told us.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
which equals "OMGZ you guyz its just the internet, were not in skool...who cares how i type/spell/talk online? you guyz are being SO UNFAIR!!!!!1!eleventyone!"
Old 04-06-2011, 11:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie's_Rush View Post
It has nothing to do with diction. It is about proper grammar, Miss Scholar.

Have you introduced yourself on the AKA forum like you're supposed to do?
Actually, I just made an account and I have no clue on what I should do on here. Thanks for the info.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld221 View Post
which equals "OMGZ you guyz its just the internet, were not in skool...who cares how i type/spell/talk online? you guyz are being SO UNFAIR!!!!!1!eleventyone!"
Thank you. I was not aware that I will receive a grade for posting on GC from members. Is it really necessary to criticize me when I asked a simple question?
Old 04-06-2011, 11:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Thank you. I was not aware that I will receive a grade for posting on GC from members. Is it really necessary to criticize me when I asked a simple question?
Of course it is.

And yet you still 'friended' me. Lol.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:02 AM
GreekChat Member

The only thing missing from this thread is a random gif.

Oh, wait.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld221 View Post
eleventyone!
iLaughed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
Of course it is.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 04-07-2011, 04:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
Of course it is.

And yet you still 'friended' me. Lol.
First of all, everything that you post on this thread is very negative. I understand you may have nothing else to do with your life and GC is your only source of entertainment but I would appreciate it if you would quit posting.

You are dismissed. PS Find better entertainment than negativity it is not healthy.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It is when you make a point of being a scholar. You set yourself up for it.

TEH GRAMMER IZ NO HARDZ.

Quote:
You are dismissed. PS Find better entertainment than negativity it is not healthy.
LOL. There's nothing I can say to make this funnier.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I am new to the site and I need the question answered. Fellow sorors or anyone please answer and if a guy can give his opinion also.

I dated this guy a few months ago and he was wonderful, just at times he was uptight about certain things. I would just close off and not express my opinions sometimes and he never opened up. I have a hard time expressing my feelings at times also and he was new to relationships. He is really into his studies and we are both scholars but I still like to hangout alot with my girls. The thing is we got together without really knowing each other and everything was moving so fast so I made a pass on him on my b-day. He wants to wait until marriage and I felt so bad because I was just horny. Now I am a virgin also. The next day he broke up with me stating everything was going to fast, he need to find his self, and he sorry he cant spend alot of time with me because of practice. Now yes this was an issue and the point we wasn't completely open was also but I still wanted him. It was winterbreak so we both went home but continued our regular conversation as friends. I had still had feelings for him but I just needed to leave it alone. First let me tell you he is a gentleman all the way, sat there when I was crying, comforted me whenever I needed and a devoted Christian. I am a Christian also but some time I slack in this area and need to get closer to god. I admired this about him. We came back to school and he asked me do you want to be friends or what are we doing because we are still talking obviously like nothing happened. So I was scared that if I told him yes I want to be his girl, He would be forced to agree with me even if he did not feel the same way just because he is nice. So I just said let's be friends. Now we still talk and he still call me sweetheart, babycakes and sweetie at times but I confused if he is just being his normal friendly self or if he still have feeling for me. So I still like him but we did have communication issues and basically I am wondering if I should tell him that I still have feelings for him. I'm scared of rejection and I am on leave from school because of an injury and if I do tell him it will be over the phone. So I won't be able to see his reaction, should I tell him or just leave it alone since we had a few problems but we didnt know each other that well when we were going out now I actually know him. What to do?
Quote:
Is it really necessary to criticize me when I asked a simple question?
Nothing about your question was simple.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:16 AM
GreekChat Member

To all of whom who continues to attack my grammar in this thread, I just wanted to get it all in the message asap. I can choose to type however I please as this is not a graded assignment. If I choose to speak slang, proper grammar, or even German it is up to me.

Sie alle sind unglaublich. Alle Negativitat fur diesen Thread ist wirklich unnötig. Ich habe nicht fur Ihre Perspektive fragen auf meine Grammatik habe ich, so nehmen Sie Trash Talk anderswo. Ich bin mir nicht klar, warum die Menschen machen diese Punkt der Diskussion fortzusetzen. Ich brauche eine Pause von dieser Seite schon. Wie Sie sagen, die Amerikaner es Frieden.

Last edited by glitzprincess08; 04-07-2011 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
First of all, everything that you post on this thread is very negative. I understand you may have nothing else to do with your life and GC is your only source of entertainment but I would appreciate it if you would quit posting.

Finding it hilarious that she's telling Drole to stop posting. Who do you think you are?

Quote:
To all of whom who continues to attack my grammar in this thread, I just wanted to get it all in the message asap. I can choose to type however I please as this is not a graded assignment. If I choose to speak slang, proper grammar, or even German it is up to me.

Sie alle sind unglaublich. Alle Negativitat fur diesen Thread ist wirklich unnötig. Ich habe nicht fur Ihre Perspektive fragen auf meine Grammatik habe ich, so nehmen Sie Trash Talk anderswo. Ich bin mir nicht klar, warum die Menschen machen diese Punkt der Diskussion fortzusetzen. Ich brauche eine Pause von dieser Seite schon. Wie Sie sagen, die Amerikaner es Frieden.
Well, now you're just being silly.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherKD View Post
Finding it hilarious that she's telling Drole to stop posting. Who do you think you are?

Well, now you're just being silly.
I would like to know what exactly is silly?

Dies ist der Grund Amerikaner sind so dumm, ich verstehe jetzt jeder schnell zu kritisieren. Dies ist eine hervorragende deshalb internationale Studierende sind schnell füllen Sie alle Job-Positionen.