Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,403
0 members and 1,403 guests
No Members online

Old 08-29-2004, 12:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to bsp-mich24
Since August is nearly over, what about Labor Day weekend? Is anyone available then?
Old 08-30-2004, 01:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Definitely agree about the food... we don't even have that many chain places in San Francisco... try and keep them out actually ... so we can find any type of food I'm down for labor day weekend...
Old 08-30-2004, 11:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Glitter650
Definitely agree about the food... we don't even have that many chain places in San Francisco... try and keep them out actually ... so we can find any type of food I'm down for labor day weekend...
There will be no dining at Chevy's or Olive Garden at Stonestown, and that is that!

There is a lot of great food that is cheap down Valencia, or even North Beach so we can either go to have a drink or coffee afterwards. Mmmmm canoli.

I can't join all of you for Labor Day weekend, but Thanksgiving and winter break I am in.
Old 09-01-2004, 01:40 AM
GreekChat Member

UGG... do you know I know almost ALL of the waitors at Chevy's in Stonestown... it may have something to do with the fact that a lot of them are greek... our past Archon worked there.. and I eat there I'd say once a week .. so, yeah, no desire to go there really... Umm.. Steps of Rome in north beach has the BEST teramisu... (is that how you spell it? ) however you spell it theirs is the best, Pizza Orgasmica on Clement is really good pizza. There is also really good chineese and Japanese food in the city as well... (humm.. sake bomb anyone?) ... can we get some more date prefrences from people here ? How about Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving anyone down for that ?
Old 11-12-2004, 05:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Bump ?
Old 11-15-2004, 01:05 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm leaving school Friday, but I won't be home until Sunday the 21st. I am leaving to drive back no later than the 27th. Maybe if we don't want to go out to dinner, we could do lunch on Friday or something? If the Sacramento people do their own thing I take I-5 back north so I can swoop in.

Glitter650 you're down the Penninsula if I remember right, and as far as the East Bay goes it is nauadpi and SniffDNZ098, and I believe everyone else is in Sacramento or the Central Valley. I think the only people physically in the city are Pi Kapp 142, NinjaPoodle, phikappapsiman, and possibly rayray, oh and myself of course holding it down in the Sunset.
Old 11-24-2004, 01:24 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm in the city (actually the sunset) But you're right I grew up on the peninsula and my family lives there still. RayRay and PiKapp142 are both here as well, well maybe not now because of the break... but normally I think they both stay in teh city for school.
Old 11-24-2004, 01:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to chideltjen
I'm still down for something on the weekend in the bay. However up until Christmas, my weekends are booked.
Old 11-25-2004, 04:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Wooo hanging in the Sunset, everyone knows it is about streets that are explorers in alphabetical order running east west, and numerical avenues running north south.

chideltjen, I emailed Glitter650 and I am not going back to school until Sunday due to psychotic weather, and 1000's of college students driving two lane country roads in said bad weather, so perhaps Saturday if you want to drive down?

We could go have Italian in North Beach perhaps? Plenty of free parking towards the Wharf end in the evening and either small bars/pubs or coffee shops open if we want to be chatty.
Old 12-02-2004, 04:52 PM
GreekChat Member

I had the best time ever with Glitter650! She's fun times indeed!

We should go to the zoo over the winter break and check out all the new critters perhaps? GCers gone wild?
Old 12-02-2004, 06:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to nauadpi Send a message via Yahoo to nauadpi
Quote:
Originally posted by aurora_borealis
I had the best time ever with Glitter650! She's fun times indeed!

We should go to the zoo over the winter break and check out all the new critters perhaps? GCers gone wild?
I will so go to the zoo with people... I have not been there since I was little...
Old 12-02-2004, 07:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by nauadpi
I will so go to the zoo with people... I have not been there since I was little...
You can even get there on BART/Muni and not have to DRIVE! I think they charge for parking now. Then maybe we could hit up La Rondalla for dinner on Valencia!

I'm free all the time so let me know when the people with jobs would like to get together.