GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,164
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 852
1 members and 851 guests
KDKells

Old 06-09-2003, 02:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Yepper...

My closest homegirl and I have been friends for at least 15 years (which is a long time considering how old I am), and we are just like sisters. I wouldn't let my sister plan my wedding, but I think I could TOTALLY trust my bestest friend. We are so close that we can be out somewhere and look at each other and not say a word and know exactly what each other are thinking. I am not saying that we are exactly alike, I am saying that she KNOWS me, and she can pick out my style better than anyone I know. Besides, we have also been friends so long she knows I will punch her dead in her throat if she came with some bullisht! LOL
Old 06-09-2003, 04:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: To all the bill collecta's I clare fo'gawd i'll pay ya on the 1st
Send a message via AIM to Gyrl7 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyrl7
I would let my best friend plan my wedding but I can give you a play by play of what I would have if she did plan it!................

-I would be dressed in a white gown with high heel sneakers.

-The bridemaids would look more like they were at a pimps convention, and of course everyone would be late!

-The reverend would have a jherri curl, thick glasses and a gole toofesus.

-I would have a bouquet arrangement from Kim Ping Tings- Fruit & Vegetable, fish emporiam and beauty supply shop!

-The reception would be held in the rec-room of the projects, where everyone would jam to the tunes of Ludakris, Ca$h Money, Trick Daddy, missy elliot, oh and we can't forget Bustah.

-Cocktail hour would be chilled OLD English or koolaid served in champainge glasses and chinese chicken wang tenders......

-Main Course, Chittlin Souffle with Colludd Greens and cabbage mixed. Stuffed pigfeet in mustudd green glaze, and grilled neckbones with grits & gravy.

-The cake would burnt pineapple right side up cake, because you know someone would jack it up!

So in answer to the original question, would I have my best friend plan my wedding...........HECCCCKKKKKK NO!
The above will tell you exactly why!

Last edited by Gyrl7; 06-10-2003 at 05:25 PM.
Old 06-10-2003, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I wouldn't do that to myself. Then I'd be hating my best friend for the rest of our lives b/c she didn't have the best taste in the world when it came to planning my wedding. I'd be highly if my special day came and the color scheme didn't match (or it was all black), my bouquet gave me a rash and my dress was too big/small for me. All I'd be able to think about is how she screwed me over and I may have planned a much better wedding than she did for me.
"Having a nasty attitude won't yield you the results you want when you want them; it'll just make people steer clear of you and your toxicity in order to keep from being contaminated by you and your nastiness."- Me