Members: 326,200
Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,255
3 members and 1,252 guests
PGD-GRAD, southernbuff

Old 08-09-2004, 03:23 AM
GreekChat Member

I just got back from a weekend in San Francisco, and wow! I got to do the whole tourist thing and go see the Golden Gate Bridge (now see is a relative term, it was so foggy, you could cut it!), Fisherman's Wharf and Lombard Street.

I was down with my man to visit his family and celebrate his G-ma's birthday, so this was my first chance to meet some of them. I think I made a great impression, and if I didn't, at least we all had a few drinks together!

All in all, besides the hours in the airport for flights and layovers, a great way to spend the weekend!
Old 08-17-2004, 10:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Kallima
New here

Hey everyone... My name is Erynne. I just joined GC. I've been reading for a few days, but had problems getting axcess to the site...
Anyway...
I joined the Theta Mu chapter at UNCC in the fall of 2002. I was a junior. I graduated this past May and am now an alumnae.
While I was an active member I was VPAR for a semester...
I still live in Charlotte... I am taking classes to get a teaching license and eventually a Masters of Arts in Teaching...
As far as my years at school go, being a Sigma Kappa definately helped me out, but I had a boyfriend at the time who didn't care for my sisters at all. Because of him I feel I never got a chance to know my sisters as well as I could have. Now, eventhough I am still right down the street, I don't feel I can ever reconnect with them. I love them as my sisters and I love the sorority, but everyone is in a different place from me. My hope is that I can find the bond I'm missing here with you all.

Thats my story... My AIM is Kallima04 and I also have a live journal with the same name... if you want to add me I will add you back...

I have a cold right now and really need to go to bed, otherwise I would write more... I can talk a lot, but for now I will spare you.
Hope to talk more soon
LISK
Erynne
Old 08-29-2004, 07:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey All!
My name's Melanie and I'm a Super Senior from the Phi chapter (URI). I pledged as a sophomore, but luckily I'm still getting my 4 years in!
Sadly, as we speak (read?) I am packing to move out of Sigma. It's weird since I've lived in this same room for 12 months straight! I'm going to miss it so much!
Anyway, a little info about me: I was co-social chair last semester and might be this coming semester as well (we havn't had elections yet) and will be continuing my positions as ritual chair and webmaster for the fall semester.
If you want to IM me it's Kaitydidd4. My e-mail's in my signature.

Sigma Love,
Melanie
Old 09-23-2004, 01:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi, my name is Lisa. I'm a Gamma Eta at Ball State University in Muncie, IN. I have only just been introduced to this greek chat thing, but so far I love it!
Old 12-07-2004, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

*Bump* for the newbies, so you don't have to click any links to get here.....
Old 12-08-2004, 12:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Kelyel
Cool

Hello Sigmas everywhere,
I am a active alum! Pledged at Gamma Phi (NCSU) back in the Big 80's! Lived in the sorority house and loved it. Currently I am a director of the house corp and VP-F of the Alumane Chapter.

Young Alums- Don't miss out - JOIN an Alumnae Chapter.

Kelyel
One Day I hope to see a SK Granddaughter.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:16 PM
GreekChat Member

well.............
where to begin? I am in the Delta Tau chapter in Arkansas but am actually from the UK. England in particuliar. Very active. I LOVES IT!! hope U Liked all the songs. I feel our chapters awesome and now the semesters over I cant wait till next year!!

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Old 02-07-2005, 01:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: hot, humid houston . . .how's that for alliteration?
*BUMP* for the new women on the board. . .

One Heart One Way. . .
Old 02-16-2005, 05:31 PM
GreekChat Member

I just signed a bid for Sigma Kappa at UMASS Amherst! My name is Bee, I'm English also. I'm so psyched about this.
my AIM sn is centaur532, as is my LJ handle (I use this sn a lot!)
I am so excited to be joining!

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Old 02-18-2005, 01:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to theskyisblue
Smile

Hey Sigmas,

I'm an active initiate at the theta rho chapter (University of Kentucky), joined my freshman year in 2003. Went through formal recuitment and interviewing to be a gamma chi (recruitment couseler) for the fall semester. I'm living in the house this year but unfortunately in a 4 person bedroom. If you've seen the rooms you would understand, but anyways... yay sigma kappa!

Jenn

Last edited by theskyisblue; 03-01-2006 at 04:33 PM.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by theskyisblue
Hey Sigmas,

I'm an active initiate at the theta rho chapter (University of Kentucky), joined my freshman year in 2003. Went through formal recuitment and interviewing to be a gamma chi (recruitment couseler) for the fall semester. I'm living in the house this year but unfortunately in a 4 person bedroom. If you've seen the rooms you would understand, but anyways... yay sigma kappa!

My sn is sanriocat85.

Jenn
Hi there! I'm an alumna from Theta Rho!!! I helped out w/ recruitment last fall so I'm sure I saw you!
Old 02-22-2005, 01:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Aquastar
Quote:
Originally posted by centaur532
I just signed a bid for Sigma Kappa at UMASS Amherst! My name is Bee, I'm English also. I'm so psyched about this.
my AIM sn is centaur532, as is my LJ handle (I use this sn a lot!)
I am so excited to be joining!

Hey sweetie,
Its Cara again, just wanted to send you another CONGRATS!! I can't wait till your Promise Program starts!
<3
UMass
Amherst

"Its tradition ... and you don't monkey with tradition!"
Old 03-22-2005, 09:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Bumping this up even though I'm not sure there are too many new ladies on here right now.

Hello to all my old friends & welcome to anyone new I've yet to meet!
Old 04-17-2005, 11:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi, I'm Stephanie from Kappa Theta at St. Louis U. Psych major, junior year but graduating a semester early. Not to leave my wonderful sisters, but to be able to afford grad school.

my AIM name is Thomp1384
Old 04-27-2005, 12:30 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm not sure if I posted here or not.. it's been a while since I've visited... but I'm a freshman in the Beta Mu chapter at Culver-Stockton College, Canton, MO. Fall '04!