» Online Users: 1,187
3 members and 1,184 guests
JayhawkAOII, Phrozen Sands

Old 04-04-2011, 02:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
Now I have to find it, because all I remember was the 'accidental sex'
People kill me with the "accidental" sex. Unless he tripped and her vajayjay broke his fall, I don't really follow.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 04-04-2011, 02:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
There won't be any DNA test unless someone contests the paternity of the child. If not, there'll be an acknowledgement of paternity to sign, and after that's done, there's probably a period of time which would have to pass, then it's a done deal.

Along with the birth of a child comes a hell of a lot of responsibility, not to mention child support if you don't happen to end up as the custodial parent.

It seems her monogamous relationship with your brother isn't going to work out. Right now it's you, eventually, it'll be someone else. You need to hire a lawyer as soon as that kid is born, do the DNA tests, etc., then step up and be a father if this child is yours. If the child is yours, be ready to figure out what sort of custodial time schedule you're ready to deal with, and budget for child support. If you Google your state's name and the words "child support calculator" you should be able to figure out about how much that'll be.

Once this kid is born, you're going to need legal advice. Depending on the state, child support can start when the kid is born, and if you don't become the acknowledged father right of the bat, they can go back and assess an arrearage against you. You do need to deal with this, and again, hire a lawyer.
Isn't in the case in many states that if a woman is married her husband is assumed to be the father of her baby, and if she is unmarried paternity can be admitted by a man, and if the guy she names denies it or no one comes forward the state gets involved with DNA tests?

Maybe neither of these guys is the father, tricky situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
People kill me with the "accidental" sex. Unless he tripped and her vajayjay broke his fall, I don't really follow.
Whole new kind of slip and fall case. Maybe we need modern chastity belts for men and women if accidental sex is common and resulting in children entering this world to be parented by people who are so accident prone.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post
Whole new kind of slip and fall case. Maybe we need modern chastity belts for men and women if accidental sex is common and resulting in children entering this world to be parented by people who are so accident prone.
I don't think a chastity belt could help this poor soul. I think some non-slip soles and a couple wet floor signs should suffice.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 04-04-2011, 06:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre1911 View Post
Tre Jackson
Gamma Phi
Kaptain Krunch
5 Klub
Winter 2k11
Yo!

Next time you decide to perp my fraternity with "Tre (insert whatever here)" use a better fake line name, because "Kaptain Krunch" is lame. There's a reason for line names, what was yours? Let me guess, you eat a lot of "kereal".

Perp.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Next time you decide to perp my fraternity with "Tre (insert whatever here)" use a better fake line name, because "Kaptain Krunch" is lame. There's a reason for line names, what was yours? Let me guess, you eat a lot of "kereal".

Perp.

LOL

ROTFL

This fool said his name is Kaptain Krunch.

That line name alone is the closest evidence to make me think his story is true.(which I know it ain't)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Xa4bHcJu8
Old 04-04-2011, 10:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
Perfect gift for the baby:

Old 04-23-2011, 02:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post

Perp.
No, I really am a Nupe. My posts don't match because I didn't know what bruhs were on here or who knows who. I didn't want any bruhs that I might know to put two and two together. I tried to private message you, but you've got it blocked. Seriously, I am a Nupe. My info is in the Kappa introduction thread. I can explain everything to you via private message? What's your email address Nupe?
Old 04-23-2011, 02:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
There won't be any DNA test unless someone contests the paternity of the child. If not, there'll be an acknowledgement of paternity to sign, and after that's done, there's probably a period of time which would have to pass, then it's a done deal.

Along with the birth of a child comes a hell of a lot of responsibility, not to mention child support if you don't happen to end up as the custodial parent.

It seems her monogamous relationship with your brother isn't going to work out. Right now it's you, eventually, it'll be someone else. You need to hire a lawyer as soon as that kid is born, do the DNA tests, etc., then step up and be a father if this child is yours. If the child is yours, be ready to figure out what sort of custodial time schedule you're ready to deal with, and budget for child support. If you Google your state's name and the words "child support calculator" you should be able to figure out about how much that'll be.

Once this kid is born, you're going to need legal advice. Depending on the state, child support can start when the kid is born, and if you don't become the acknowledged father right of the bat, they can go back and assess an arrearage against you. You do need to deal with this, and again, hire a lawyer.
Why would I need a lawyer? She said she thinks it might be his but she's not sure. She told me that it really didn't matter because he's happy about and I'm not, so she said she's going to choose him as the father regardless. So there won't be any blood tests.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre1911 View Post
She said she thinks it might be his but she's not sure. She told me that it really didn't matter because he's happy about and I'm not, so she said she's going to choose him as the father regardless.
Lucky guy....

Old 04-23-2011, 06:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiKA2001 View Post
Lucky guy....

I know, that's what I said.