GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,160
Threads: 115,585
Welcome to our newest member, rubbybuble
» Online Users: 1,318
4 members and 1,314 guests
IndianaSigKap, John, Xidelt

Old 10-10-2006, 06:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDAngel View Post
That was the best ending. Like they so went there. I was thinking her dad or someone saved her and then we see she's in the middle of an autopsy. I can't wait to see how they handle this story line. LOVE IT! What a creepo guy she liked though.
Well she was driving a car in next week's preview, so I guess we know she makes it out okay!

I really like Hiro's character and the artist. The senator and his brother kinda bug me.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Unregistered-

My stupid DVR recorded the last few moments of Deal or No Deal and because of that I missed the last couple seconds of Heroes.

I tried watching the episode on NBC.com, but I can't get it to work. Can someone PLEASE fill me in on what happened after Peter and Simone kissed? What do the previews look like for next week?

DVR SUCKS.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
My stupid DVR recorded the last few moments of Deal or No Deal and because of that I missed the last couple seconds of Heroes.

I tried watching the episode on NBC.com, but I can't get it to work. Can someone PLEASE fill me in on what happened after Peter and Simone kissed? What do the previews look like for next week?

DVR SUCKS.
Hummmm-Do you watch CSI? Well, think what would happen if a body woke up right after the doctors got done with it looking for COD.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1856 View Post
Hummmm-Do you watch CSI? Well, think what would happen if a body woke up right after the doctors got done with it looking for COD.
Too bad for that Medical Examiner! I can't wait to see how she'll explain this one to those around her. I wonder if she's going to be exposed and the other heroes will have to step in and save her? Most importantly, I wonder if they'll finally get that stupid blonde cheerleader chick to shut up about saving that man in the fire?

And while Niki and her son are in the middle nowhere, how convenient was it to have a cop car following her like that. Did she not know she was being followed? And who's Mr. Lindeman again? The guy she borrowed money from, right?

That Syler character is downright creepy. I just wonder what connection he has to Claire's adopted father.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:08 AM
GreekChat Member

I love Super Hiro! He's the best character by far.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:13 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
I love Super Hiro! He's the best character by far.
I agree. He brings life into what otherwise would be a very dark show.

And as much as I love Milo Ventimiglia, I can't help but groan everytime the focus shifts back to him and the bro. His storyline's just so...boring. I loved how he punched him in the end, though. What kind of brother does that?
Old 10-12-2006, 01:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
I agree. He brings life into what otherwise would be a very dark show.

And as much as I love Milo Ventimiglia, I can't help but groan everytime the focus shifts back to him and the bro. His storyline's just so...boring. I loved how he punched him in the end, though. What kind of brother does that?
Somehow I have this feeling that their power is going to be sort of a "wonder-twin" type deal. That they both have to do it together in order for it, and them, to work.

If so, story line could get a bit interesting.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Somehow I have this feeling that their power is going to be sort of a "wonder-twin" type deal. That they both have to do it together in order for it, and them, to work.

If so, story line could get a bit interesting.

That would be so limiting though. What if one bro isn't around? Then the other is screwed out of his power? Besides, we know the older bro can fly. Doesn't the younger one just kind of levitate?
Old 10-12-2006, 08:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That would be so limiting though. What if one bro isn't around? Then the other is screwed out of his power? Besides, we know the older bro can fly. Doesn't the younger one just kind of levitate?
IIRC, the only times that the Brothers "powers" worked were when they were near each other.

Limiting-perhaps. But if that is the case, seeing them over come their personal problems would be the interesting part. And the fact that they have to be together would mean a major change in their lives.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Limiting-perhaps. But if that is the case, seeing them over come their personal problems would be the interesting part. And the fact that they have to be together would mean a major change in their lives.

Very true especially since the older one is running for office. That would be good to see what changes it brings about for him. I remember when Hiro time-warped to New York, weren't there ads or something on TV (can't remember) that proclaimed he had won his seat in the Senate?
Old 10-12-2006, 09:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Very true especially since the older one is running for office. That would be good to see what changes it brings about for him. I remember when Hiro time-warped to New York, weren't there ads or something on TV (can't remember) that proclaimed he had won his seat in the Senate?
IIRC-Front page of newspaper.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:18 PM
GreekChat Member

I can't wait for them to start meeting one another & discovering and sharing their powers.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to KDAngel Send a message via AIM to KDAngel
Quote:
I can't wait for them to start meeting one another & discovering and sharing their powers.
Same here!!
Alpha Rho Chapter at the University of Maryland, PR Adviser: www.umdkappadelta.org
*COUNTRY FIRST* Conservative. Republican. Proud.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDAngel View Post
Same here!!
Next week-stay tuned---or so it seemes from tonight tesser....
Old 10-17-2006, 01:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Save the cheerleader.
Save the world.