Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,238
0 members and 1,238 guests
No Members online

Old 10-17-2004, 08:48 PM
GreekChat Member

The class exploded with laughter. After 30 minutes of continuous questions (mostly about whether or not the cast of the 'American Pie' movies ever hooked up), Allison Hannigan left. As Cassie was leaving the lecture hall, Spencer, the president of Sigma Xi stopped her.
Old 10-17-2004, 09:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to trojangal
"Umm..hi..Cassie. I didn't know that you had this class. I'm in it too...my advisor said I needed another arts elective..." His milk chocolate brown eyes stared at Cassie as his long strong fingers rubbed his notebook.

Cassie, startled, looked at this gorgeous Adonis and leader of the strongest and best fraternity on campus, standing next to her. "Yeah..a friend of mine recommended the class and the prof to me. So, how do you like it so far?"

"It's pretty cool..that guest speaker was really great. It's a good thing too; I don't think I was quite ready for that test. So..I was wondering, do you want to get together to study later on this afternoon?"

Cassie mentally thought of the all things she had to do that afternoon:
1) get manicure and pedicure
2) pick up laundry from dry cleaner
3) plan out classes for next semester with advisor

"You know, I don't think I have anything planned, but I need to go back to the house to pick up a few things..."

Membership in a sorority brings pride and responsibility. Let your actions reflect the same.
CAB, Delta Eta, University of South Florida
Old 10-18-2004, 12:12 PM
GreekChat Member

...I walked to class, did you? You drove....well, in that case, could you give me a ride to my house real quick?
Old 10-18-2004, 03:11 PM
GreekChat Member

The ride back to the house was remotely quiet and quick. I quickly ran into the house, grabbed all my stuff about Buffy and headed back out to the car. We then decided to go to the local Starbucks to study.

"Well you are in luck, my friend is a huge Buffy fan so I know almost everything about the show even though I have barely watched it. I'm sort of ready for this test."

"Cool, since you know so much, quiz me."

"Okay" I paused "How many times has Buffy died and in what seasons, bonus if you can name the episodes."

He sat there, driving and thinking. After about five minutes he finally answered.

"She has died twice. The first time was in season one, the second in season five. The episode names were Prophecy Girl and The Gift."

"Good job"

"We are almost there, give me one more." He asked

"Hmm" I thought "What season was the musical and what was the name of it?"

He smiled and quickly answered "I know this one, it was in season six and the name was Once More With Feeling"

"Correct" I answered with a smile.

He pulled the car into a spot right in front of Starbucks. We quickly exited the vehicle, both grabbing our backpacks. We walked into the Starbucks and were shocked to see.....

FYI: Is it obvious that I'm a HUGE Buffy fan!!!!!LOL. Oh second, why doesn't the guy have a name yet?

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 10-18-2004, 04:04 PM
GreekChat Member

(ASU- The hottie's name is Spencer )

...her parents sitting down at one of the tables having coffee. "Momma? Daddy? What are you doing here?" Cassie couldn't believe they were here. They lived almost 3 hours away! "Oh, hi honey!" Her mom said. "Your father and I wanted to surprise you. We felt horrible for not being here to help you move into the sorority house, so we decided to drive up here and take you to lunch." Her mother walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "My, my, who do we have here? Cassie, you never told us you were seeing anyone." Cassie's face was red. "Momma, we're...
Old 10-18-2004, 04:20 PM
GreekChat Member

......friends, he and I are in the same class together and we were going to study for the test together.

Spencer, I would like you to meet my mom and dad, Juila and Brian McKay.

Mom and Dad, this is Spencer, he is the president of Sigma Xi.....
Old 10-18-2004, 08:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to trojangal
"Sigma Xi..wow..what a coincidence, " said Dad. "Cassie, you knew of course, that I was a Sigma Xi at my college, didn't you?"

Membership in a sorority brings pride and responsibility. Let your actions reflect the same.
CAB, Delta Eta, University of South Florida
Old 10-19-2004, 10:06 AM
GreekChat Member

"Um no I thought you were a Sigma Chi"

"No, no, no. That was your mothers first husband. He was a Sigma Chi."

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 10-19-2004, 10:08 AM
GreekChat Member

"Mom was married before you?" Akward silence..............
Old 10-19-2004, 10:18 AM
GreekChat Member

"Honey, why don't you and your friend join us for lunch?"
Old 10-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

To Cassie's surprise, Spencer said, "Thank you asking! I'd love to go..." he looked at Cassie, "If it's alright with Cassie."
Old 10-19-2004, 01:12 PM
GreekChat Member

"Well we really should study, but I guess..." "Terrific," said Spencer, "Mr. McKay, If you don't mind, I would love to talk to you about your experience with Sigma Xi." "Sure Spencer, but please call me Brian. We're brothers now you know." Cassie and Spencer walked out of Starbucks with her parents. "We're parked over here." Her father said. "How about we meet you kids at the country club?" "That's a splendid idea. What a perfect time for brunch!" Mrs. McKay's face lit up.

As Cassie climbed into Spencer's Z71 Tahoe, she wondered if letting Spencer spend time with her parent's was such a good idea. She loved them dearly, but they tended to flaunt their wealth. Cassie wasn't like that at all, and she was afraid Spencer might get the wrong impression of her.
Old 10-19-2004, 05:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Spencer was worried about the very same thing. "I hope she doesn't want me for my Z71 and all my other things" he thought to himself.

He opened the door for her and helped her in (he had a lift kit and custom rims put on, so the Tahoe is taller than normal) and smiled as he shut the door.

She watched him as he walked around the truck to get in. "Wow, is he gorgeous!" she thought. Visions of beautiful children flashed in her head. "Stop that! I just talked to him today", she said to herself, thinking how silly she was for such a thought. Spencer got in the truck and caught her gaze. "What are you thinking about?"
Old 10-19-2004, 05:54 PM
GreekChat Member

"Oh, uh...Nothing." (pauses to take a breath)
"Have you ever eaten at the country club before?" she asked.
Old 10-19-2004, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator

Spencer replied, "Well, the one at home. This will be a new one for me." Flashing his million dollar smile, he asked, "Do I need a coat and tie, or will this do?"

"You look just fine!" Cassie said, knowing, in her heart, that he looked very fine indeed! "Just remember to use the silverware."

They laughed as Spencer put the Z91 in gear and took off.

Cassie thought to herself, "This is almost too easy. I wonder if..."