GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,160
Threads: 115,585
Welcome to our newest member, rubbybuble
» Online Users: 1,339
3 members and 1,336 guests
IndianaSigKap, John, Xidelt

Old 08-06-2000, 04:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Serenity
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by prettypoodle6:
Serenity,

I totally feel you on the Ikaika trip.....he was listening to his greedy family instead of what he really wants to do.
PrettyPoodle6,

Surprise, surprise..... Ikaika doesn't want to be in the group anymore. What a wimp! His brother, Hoku, is soooo controlling. I think he and his brother handled the situation poorly. You're gonna pull out of the group the very day they are shooting the promotional stuff!?! Then, they want to hold a 9am meeting and then don't show up until almost 12pm!?! I wanted someone to just go off on them! What were the three boys that didn't make it think as they sat there listening to Ikaika? I bet they were like, "Damn, they should've given me the job!"

I just hope Ikaika doesn't wake up one day and regret this decision. Even worse, I hope he doesn't resent his father, brother, or his overly possesive girlfirend (IMO) if/when he realizes what he gave up. Sometimes, you only get one chance...

------------------
Sigma Lambda Upsilon: Sincerity, Loyalty, Unity http://www.sigmalambdaupsilon.org
Old 08-08-2000, 11:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Asia, I am feeling you on Family Guy, that show is soooooooooo funny. The Simpsons used to be my favorite animated show(and I still love it), but Family Guy is a trip. Stewie is off da chain!!!

------------------
"No one is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow." -Alice Walker
Old 08-08-2000, 02:37 PM
GreekChat Member

I absolutely love Sex and the CIty, Friends, and old reruns of A Different World and Cosby show! NOw, I am feeling Law & Order and Strong Medicine, and just about any show on Lifetime (except for Beyond Chance).
Old 08-08-2000, 05:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

Half the shows mentioned here, I know nothing about.

My ALL time favorite shows are:
1) A Different World
2) The Cosby Show
3) Living Single
4) Esther Rolle (DAMN...DAMN...DAMN)-Famous line
5) Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

That's all I can think of right now.

Old 08-08-2000, 05:29 PM
GreekChat Member

I absolutely love The Practice! That show makes Sundays so great cuz NOTHING comes on Sundays (at least where I live). I also love Making the Band, Real World and Road Rules.

------------------
A Radiant Lady of
Zeta Sigma Chi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
http://www.umich.edu/~zchi
Old 08-08-2000, 07:30 PM
GreekChat Member

I loved Hawaii....sex drugs and more sex....lol

And you know that I cried my eyes out on the last 90210 show. In fact, my best friensd was at work so she called me and I turned the TV all the way up so she could here it at work. And by the time they got to the wedding there was a line of customers sitting in front of her stand while I had it on speakerphone. It is amazing how much we let our selves get into theses shows...but I love them, and I still watch the re-runs on 90210 everyday from 9-11 an 4-6.
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyPhi:
as much as i hate to admit it i am hooked on Real World and Road Rules. I have been from the begining. My fav cast was New York and I hated the Hawaii cast!
I used to love 90210 and Party of 5 but don't get to watch them now.
I love Felicity (sp?) and i am becoming hooked on Young Americans.
Old 08-09-2000, 08:26 AM
GreekChat Member

I am a "Law & Order" fanatic. I watch it at 7pm and 11pm on A&E. And then on M-W-F(summer months only) on NBC. Sometimes if I miss the sex crimes "Law & Order", I catch the rerun on Sunday night on USA network. I also love the A&E channel. Especially "Investigative Reports". I also watch "Sex in The City" and "Oz" on HBO.

And finally, I LOVE Nick Toons: "Rugrats", "Hey Arnold!", "The Wild Thornberry's", and "Catdog".
Old 08-09-2000, 01:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

My all time favorite tv show was Good Times, then the Cosby show followed by A Different World. I must admit I'm a cartoon fanatic!! I love to watch Batman (this is my all time favorite cartoon Then comes Scooby Doo!
Old 08-09-2000, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZetaAce Send a message via AIM to ZetaAce
Quote:
Originally posted by SkeeBunny:
All I can say is Samantha, Samantha, Samantha *shaking my head and sighing*. She is such a trip. And what is up with the Big/Carrie situation?
LOL! I thought I was going to die lauging from the look she had on her face. That girl is a trip. Did you see the one where she was dating the black guy? That was extra funny.

I don't know what's up with Carrie and Big, but the end of the one on Sunday was crazy. I wasn't expecting that at all.

ZetaAce

Old 08-09-2000, 04:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ZetaAce:
LOL! I thought I was going to die lauging from the look she had on her face. That girl is a trip. Did you see the one where she was dating the black guy? That was extra funny.

I don't know what's up with Carrie and Big, but the end of the one on Sunday was crazy. I wasn't expecting that at all.

ZetaAce

Awwwwww, man! I missed it on Sunday. Sounds like I missed a good one. What happened between Carrie and Big!?! Is Carrie still dating the artist?

I LOVE Samantha. She is soooooo crazy. The last episode I saw was when she was taking the Viagara. LOL! That was hilarious. Remember the episode with the firefighter? I can't blame her. My honey is a firefighter. There's something about those bunker pants and suspenders....

Old 08-09-2000, 04:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by ZChi4Life:
Hey Serenity! What about "Doug"? You gotta love Doug! I mean Porkchop alone is reason enough to love that show
ZChi4Life, I don't really like "Doug". It's Porkchop's fault! I don't like that dog....
Old 08-09-2000, 04:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Awww, but he's so cute!
Old 08-09-2000, 04:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Whose that girl?
What's her name?
Is she cool is she lame?
I love PepperAnn!! Ok, enough of cartoons... Some of my all time favorite shows are:
1. Good Times (I am THEE original Good Time Fanatic!!!
2. What's Happening...Dwayne was fine wasn't he?
3. Different World...I wanted to be Whitley Gilbert!
4. Heat of the Night...They Call me MISTER Tibbs!
5. Happy Days....Potsie was a dam fool!
AND...Why hasn't anyone mentioned....
6. The Brady Bunch...I don't know about you guys, but Gregg was not cuter than Peter! Didn't Alice make you sick? She never minded her own dam business!

Old 08-09-2000, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:
Awwwwww, man! I missed it on Sunday. Sounds like I missed a good one. What happened between Carrie and Big!?! Is Carrie still dating the artist?

You can catch a repeat of the show tonight on HBO. It comes on at either 9:00 or 10:00 CST, so make sure you watch it. It was hillarious. Carrie is still dating the artist, but as most men seem to do after they break your heart, Big is trying to get back in her good graces (and her bed)!
Old 08-09-2000, 09:26 PM
GreekChat Member

I love Sex and the City. This Sunday's 'funky spunk' was the best!! Samantha is such a hooch, but that's why I love her!! And what is Carrie thinking???!??!? Aidan is SOOO much better for her than Big, she's gonna screw it up. AND, Charlotte's engaged! I couldn't get it when I came home for summer for a few weeks(our satellite was broken), so I logged on to hbo.com and found the Sex and The City part. They have a synopsis for each episode and other fun stuff! My mom swears I'm addicted! But its so true-I have friends that fit each character! I also like Real World- Jamie is just too cute! And I know its old, but The Cosby Show is the funniest sitcom ever!!

[This message has been edited by SIUAGD (edited August 09, 2000).]