GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,159
Threads: 115,583
Welcome to our newest member, LynchMob66
» Online Users: 1,262
0 members and 1,262 guests
No Members online

Old 07-16-2023, 03:27 PM
GreekChat Member

In between 3 and 4 but my high school wasn't huge like where my daughter just graduated from but I was also very shy.

I got voted best dressed.
Old 07-16-2023, 05:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lmao! Hahahahahaha!

What say you, PB? Why didn’t you like cheerleaders? I’ll post why I didn’t after you post your reasons. Let’s see if they match Lol!
😂 You first.
Old 07-16-2023, 07:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
�� You first.
Lmao! PB scared of CG and carnation Lol!

The reason why I didn’t like cheerleaders was because I saw them as attention seekers. They liked to be seen. They just wanted guys to look at them, especially the one at the top of that pyramid shit they’d do. The one at the top of the pyramid always sought and received the most attention. You cheerleaders are a trip Lol.
Old 07-16-2023, 08:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Lmao! PB scared of CG and carnation Lol!

The reason why I didn’t like cheerleaders was because I saw them as attention seekers. They liked to be seen. They just wanted guys to look at them, especially the one at the top of that pyramid shit they’d do. The one at the top of the pyramid always sought and received the most attention. You cheerleaders are a trip Lol.
I was on the top! — building pyramids were difficult (depending on the pyramid)!

You’re not my friend anymore, Phrozen.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 07-16-2023 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-16-2023, 09:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
I was at the top! — building pyramids were difficult (depending on the pyramid)!

You’re not my friend anymore, Phrozen.
Ohhhhhh snap!!!! Lmfao!! You serious, CG?!! You topped the pyramid?? Looool!

Okay, except for you, CG. Except for you Lol!
Old 07-16-2023, 10:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Yes! I was the smallest/shortest so I was on the top.

I forgive you… this time.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 07-17-2023, 12:13 AM

4 ... sort of. Everyone knew who I was because I was my class valedictorian. I knew all my fellow honors students, everyone in the chorus, and everyone on the track team. I wasn't Cordelia Chase popular, I was never a Heather, but everyone knew who I was.
Old 07-17-2023, 01:11 AM
GreekChat Member

High school is such a weird place. I had an older sis who graduated right before I started freshman year. Everyone knew her and thought she was hot (she still is--and we're BFFs), but I show up a 'hot' yet painfully shy, serious, and artsy girl. I got a LOT of attention from day one, but once it got out that I didn't put out, guys lost interest. :/ After that, I did have issues with dating. LOL
Old 07-17-2023, 02:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aephi alum View Post
4 ... sort of. Everyone knew who I was because I was my class valedictorian. I knew all my fellow honors students, everyone in the chorus, and everyone on the track team. I wasn't Cordelia Chase popular, I was never a Heather, but everyone knew who I was.
I’ve never heard of that one. We’ve got Karens but what is a Heather?
Old 07-17-2023, 02:42 AM
GreekChat Member

PB thinks he’s going to get out of this one. Still waiting for his cheerleaders dislike response. Nobody is going to bite you for having an opinion Lol.

Last edited by Phrozen Sands; 07-17-2023 at 03:34 AM.
Old 07-17-2023, 04:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That’s at every high school with a football team. College too. But for people who actually played and didn’t sit on the bench. Did you play?
Yeah, I started. I played tight end. I played in college too.
Old 07-17-2023, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Yes! I was the smallest/shortest so I was on the top.

I forgive you… this time.
Same! Being the smallest meant I had to be the bravest!
Old 07-17-2023, 10:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
The reason why I didn’t like cheerleaders was because I saw them as attention seekers. They liked to be seen.
I was waiting for you because I figured your reason would be similar to mine. Same. I’ve never liked stick and ball sports (auto racing only) so I’ve only been to one football game in high school with my dad and one in college with frat brothers. I didn’t pay attention to cheerleaders so I didn’t know who was who or who did what with stunts and “pyramids” or whatnot. For some reason, they were attracted to me though, but I wasn’t interested in them for the reasons you said here. I was incredibly shy and quiet — they were opposite, which I didn’t find appealing. Same in college with sororities. 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene View Post
High school is such a weird place. I had an older sis who graduated right before I started freshman year. Everyone knew her and thought she was hot (she still is--and we're BFFs), but I show up a 'hot' yet painfully shy, serious, and artsy girl. I got a LOT of attention from day one, but once it got out that I didn't put out, guys lost interest. :/ After that, I did have issues with dating. LOL
I had the same problem you had.

Quote:
PB thinks he’s going to get out of this one. Still waiting for his cheerleaders dislike response. Nobody is going to bite you for having an opinion Lol.
You’d be surprised. When I first joined GC, apparently I angered a lot of people on here — to the point somebody hacked the system and created my username exactly the way it is and started posting wild, crazy posts that were opposite of who I am. Some posts were actually who I was so I began to get confused myself — not remembering if I posted it or not. Unless is was a false post, I didn’t know who was who between them and me. I remember one post where him/her said they had an std, but it looked like I posted it. Mods started getting confused of who to ban. The GCers who I made mad said the mods should ban the real PrettyBoy and keep the imposter. 😂 Some said ban them both 😂 - a super mod sent me pms that the imposter was resistant to being banned. 😂 Long story short, they finally got rid of the fake PrettyBoy.

I have strong convictions about some things, but now I don’t post them as much, because some folks on here could be going through some things or have opposite views. The last thing I wanted to do was offend folks.
Old 07-17-2023, 11:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I was waiting for you because I figured your reason would be similar to mine. Same. I’ve never liked stick and ball sports (auto racing only) so I’ve only been to one football game in high school with my dad and one in college with frat brothers. I didn’t pay attention to cheerleaders so I didn’t know who was who or who did what with stunts and “pyramids” or whatnot. For some reason, they were attracted to me though, but I wasn’t interested in them for the reasons you said here. I was incredibly shy and quiet — they were opposite, which I didn’t find appealing. Same in college with sororities. ��
I forgot you like race cars. You didn’t like sororities either Lol. Why? I thought you said your ex was in a sorority.

Quote:
You’d be surprised. When I first joined GC, apparently I angered a lot of people on here — to the point somebody hacked the system and created my username exactly the way it is and started posting wild, crazy posts that were opposite of who I am. Some posts were actually who I was so I began to get confused myself — not remembering if I posted it or not. Unless is was a false post, I didn’t know who was who between them and me. I remember one post where him/her said they had an std, but it looked like I posted it. Mods started getting confused of who to ban. The GCers who I made mad said the mods should ban the real PrettyBoy and keep the imposter. �� Some said ban them both �� - a super mod sent me pms that the imposter was resistant to being banned. �� Long story short, they finally got rid of the fake PrettyBoy.

I have strong convictions about some things, but now I don’t post them as much, because some folks on here could be going through some things or have opposite views. The last thing I wanted to do was offend folks.
Wtf??? Lmfaoooooooooo! Rotflmao!!! Are you serious?? Loooooooooooooool!!! Damn, why didn’t I see this website earlier? I missed out on some hilariously funny shit Lol! Damn, I wish I could have seen this! If somebody had to get that pissed off at someone else’s opinion, then they shouldn’t be reading comments or posting on message boards. Funny as hell and sick as fuck at the same time.

So this explains the “lame” comment from those old posts? Lol!!
Old 07-17-2023, 12:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I forgot you like race cars. You didn’t like sororities either Lol. Why? I thought you said your ex was in a sorority.

So this explains the “lame” comment from those old posts? Lol!!
No, I didn’t dislike them, just on my campus, our personalities were different. They were mad cool on a friendship level. Yes, my ex was in a sorority. So I ended up with one, and married a high school AND college cheerleader. Couldn’t get away from them. 😂

“lame comment?”